1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

thing you would love to see in the bjd world?

Sep 4, 2008

1. *glomp* i love you and yes!!!!! that's who i'm making. lol. hard core fan dork here. started reading the books agian. and the whole tv series was inspired. msd ax is in the process right now. :)

2. I would like to find a chubby doll mold. (Male adult) I would even go with a mod but alas, I have yet to find a willing person for that either. ><; Must do it myself I guess. Be a revolutionary one.

3. why what where those????

4. You can see them in this thread here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221231&highlight=dollfie+dream

Those hands in the bag in the first pic. Those are the dollfie dream glove hands. They're made to be worn only with gloves. They are horrible thin, unshapely, unnatural hands. They always make me cringe, to me they look like they should be long slimey alien fingers or something, yuk!

They really creep me out.

5. omg they are so long and thin, thats yucky....

lol ive been pondering making a jack skellington doll and those are even to long and thin for a long thin skeleton.....

6. A doll like Sard but MSD-sized would be awesome. And preferably not limited... I'm not happy unless I waste a whole year thinking about a doll xD

7. Oh dear God... if they made a werewolf doll my wallet would be dead meat. :o:o:o

8. well thats not nesessarily true if the hands where more like claws or even wolf paws themselves, and they could make wolf ears for the doll, more than two fangs, or even having a pentacle scare or necklace or something, i dont know if its just me or not, but to me that would scream out werewolf.......

9. www.domadoll.com

Their centaurs are tiny, and child-like (also sexless), which is why they're not ideal for me. I'd preffer a larger (at least msd) female centaur with a bust. XP I have a very specific character in mind.

10. sweeeeeeeeet

anyways, back on topic....I would like to see....I agree with the centaur comments, realistic centaurs would be wicked. or even just the bottom half option parts.

11. Clawed/pawed werewolf hands would be so cool, and imagine gluing some mohair or something in choice places like the backs of the hands and such, that would be so awesome.

12. exactly!!! werewolves would be cool because i think that mo hair, as well as just having the hair detailed on the body would really work for them

but if i try to picture sard with mohair i dont think it would look all that great

13. <--- basically for me ears and teeth would say werewolf enough, add in wolfy eyes, paws and a pentacle and i dont think anyone would mistake them for vampires.....

14. The only reason I would want gloves is to cover the freakish look of jointed hands.
      I don't really care about gloves otherwise.

15. They're hard to find, but some places actually make gloves with fingers... they're pretty convincing on male dolls with big hands. I've seen gloves with LE outfit sets by Volks, Tensiya, Soom, etc.; "BasicLine" also makes gloves; and sometimes there'll be a seller in the DOA Marketplace making them.

Ahh, wait, somebody recently glued fuzz-hair type stuff onto the tops of their Beryl'ls hooves...! Alarmingly convincing. Right, it was Catdancer's nightmare girl, check her out. (Also dig the scaley texture on the legs. ^^)

I think it was something special she'd made to sell at Dollectable? Dannyboy has the antlers.... he might've commissioned her specially, but I think he just picked it up at the con. They're on a rockin' copper headpiece w/matching necklace, and sure looks like her work. His Sard is wearing them right now. <3 (I now have the urge to call him Blitzen, but his name is Thorn.) Unfortunately, Dannyboy never takes photos, and I haven't gotten my hands on Thorn yet to photograph myself, otherwise I would already be parading them antlers around in the gallery for you, on Danny's behalf. ^^;;

16. personally, i would like to see a naga option part. i think it would be intresting to see it be made, and see how much range of movement they have, though already i can pick out difficulties which is depressing u_____u but if it does get sorted out, and if it has the tiny little scales, that'd be a huge plus too XD;
      other than that, i'm with aquilla, i'd like to see more satyr type legs and high quality eyes, as well as sclera eyes of various colors, more than just black and white :3

17. 'Sounds like it's time to stage a raid... I'd love to see them. I've got a deer kami up here who's needed antlers for a good two years, but while horns are everywhere these days, those are still few and far between. :doh

18. I would like to see dolls that arn't out of stock
      more fullsets
      like bjd starter sets
      more manly males
      mermaids
      bjd horses
      vampires that look more natural(they all seem to have red glossy lips)
      continuing ball jointed hands

19. Why on earth would a pentacle "say" werewolf?

Are there any particularly famous werewolves who wear pentacles? If there are, they have not made it to my corner of the universe.

And most werewolves, when out of wolf form, look like people. The wolf/human hybrid figure, while fascinating, doesn't much resemble most werewolves.

Ann in CT

20. D00d! Not to drag this train offtopic too far, but I found a quick-and-dirty snapshot of those antlers:

[​IMG]

:nosebleed Have mercy! And he made me promise not to hang christmas-balls on them.

I can't say as how easy it'd be to find such an amazing thing twice in one lifetime, natch! It's just, I read somebody's post saying "I wish for antlers", and I had to speak up. ^^ Anytime you think of something fabulously outrageously "I'll-probably-never-see-that", so often you turn around, & *whoosh* somebody has just done it with her own two hands.