1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

thing you would love to see in the bjd world?

Sep 4, 2008

1. which is why no one's idea of what one is or should look like is the right or only way.

2. I want all BJD sites to have a english option, so everyone can shop, not just those who can read Korean/Chinese/Japanese...

3. Take all insults, passive aggressiveness and pithy asides to pm please.

Carry on.

4. The problem with that is finding people who can comprehend and respond to English fluently enough.

5. I'd love to see more realistic tinies that are not so syrupy cute. Imagine Dollstown on a YoSD scale (though hopefully not so universally depressive). I'd like to see more 'mature' tinies, though please no more fashion dolls a la MiniGem etc. By mature I don't mean boobs necessarily, just something that isn't meant to represent a toddler.

Raven

6. I would like to see a SD sized Centaur. More angels and elves would be nice as well.~Gus

7. A magical resin that never, ever, EVER yellowed.

Oh, and more manly-looking male BJDs. Not everyone likes prettyboys.

8. Do you mean overall like the face and the body, or just the face?
      I agree with you though.

9. I'd love to see more asian looking dolls and detachable wings.
      Modern style furniture would be nice as well ^ ^

10. Argument? I was in the 'argument' and there was no argument. Ahh well.

Tigerbaby & Octobercrow, I got a response from Fairyland about the 'Puki Lupi' thing and they said they'll think about it! :wiggle Yay for persuasive powers! :cheer

I agree with Aquilla that it would be good to see normal shoes. I love platform and converse, but I would love to see proper suit shoes for MSD boys and smaller, because I want Zee to have formal shoes and formal clothes eventually.

11. I would like to see more stylised weapons, like those seen in anime and video games.

12. That would be cool, I kind of have access to BJD scale weapons because my brother is an action figure collector and I borrow their accessories. A sword can be a cool dagger.

There's also the option of using things like paper knives. My brother also has a sword shaped paper knife that fits my Soulkids' hands well.

It's striking me that a lot of the things we are thinking of are available, just on a smaller scale and not so obviously connected to BJDs sometimes. You can find plain boots and shoes, but it can be hard to find them, and there are lots of things that you can use as props for them that you might not consider at first.

13. i'd like to see some better magnets on magnetic scalps. O_O

14. Both :)
      I know not everyone likes the more musclely bodies of, say Unidoll for example. But it'd be nice to have a bit more variety.

15. id also like to see some sort of special resin sunblock! the never yellowing resin is a good idea but this way we can save all the dolls we all ready have!

16. My reqest is wierd.

You know in like Build A Bear you can choose a soudn for your animal? I would love to have a voice for my doll. Like have a recorded voice of someone I could put in the change. Like a doll that looks like Gackt could have a line fromt he owner's song. Or a doll that looks like a mermaid could have like Ariel's voice? Or what have you. Like those dolls that look like kitties they could meow and purr. Does that sound stupid?

17. I think that sounds cool! ... but how would you make the sound come out? Build-a-Bear is soft and squishy... resin dollies are not >_<

18. button in the back. wire goes through a small hole. :)

19. Oh I kind of thought about that maybe like a button on their back or something. or a thin applicant to stick on their body somewhere. >3

20. Inamourada wrote:
      Oh yes! I have UV cut, but like sunblock it's easy to miss spots..could whatever is in the UV cut might be incorporated into the resin? Some kind of antioxidant? a PH reverser? We need some materials scientists who collect bjd's;)