1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things about this hobby that you find hilarious?

Apr 30, 2021

1. I've heard stories of doll attachments that would be spun like helicopters. I have never seen this, and I am very sad that I can't find a video online of what must be a most magnificent twirling.

2. Detachable peens are funny as is, but jointed!? I'm gonna die laughing if I end up seeing one!

3. Yes! A friend of mine has two dolls from an older company called Dream Realm. And the peen is attached with a peg into a hole cut into the lower abdomen. So they do spin like a helicopter!
      (The downside is they also have the propensity to fall into the torso itself. So there's the possibility of using your doll as a giant resin maraca as you shake frantically for that lost peen. Double the fun! :wiggle )

4. Then you lose your patience and he becomes a peeñata.
      (I'm sorry, I'll leave now)

5. Maraca to 'peen'ata.....I am *wheezing!!!* in laughter just visualizing that darn moment (when shaking the body reeeeally hard fails to recover the hooha)!!! :XD::XD::XD:

#285 Darkness Fatale, May 2, 2024
      Last edited: May 3, 2024
    6. @MaleficentMrsofEvil That brings me back to Nobilitydoll's advertisement of the "twisting action" on the junk of one of their male bodies. It forever became known as, "The Amazing Spinning Boybits."

7. We must never ever forget the service Nobility doll once did for this hobby. In "press papilla good feel" we trust. Truly ahead of the times.

8. I saw this one the other day!! I also got a good laugh out of it

I do my face ups at a café by my house, and the looks I get are always very funny to me

9. I always laugh when everything is perfect but a minor detail seems to have slipped the attention... like those funky impldoll feet.

10. buying a terribly expensive doll and buying the doll cheap toys for them to play with hahaha, or buying them vintage doll clothes off of other dolls ....it makes me laugh to spoil them with weird things ...I remember buying my SD13 a miniature glowworm one Christmas

11. Telesthesia and Dragon continues to delight. I saw this new boy, and I want to rest my head on his ample bosom.

12. That man has more cleavage than some of my femme dolls

13. I was looking for a few props on Dollmore but it's all Holy Bibles and BDSM gear, and I doubt the former are for the Christian collectors... How about a choker that doesn't have either a cross or a leash attached to it :roll:

14. T&D really are big fans of big squishy moobs on their male dorries. XDXDXD

15. Dolls with extreme expressions are such a delight. Even sculpts that have simple features like half-closed eyes can look higher than the sky from the right angle or with the wrong pair of eyes. Add a mouth with a specific pose for instant hilarity.

16. So... I have two Dollshe boys in the same scale, and one in particular happens to be very oversized. Oversized hands, oversized feet, and of course... oversized eggplant :XD: I wonder how they would feel about this dramatic inequality.

[​IMG]

#296 Sanar, May 20, 2024
      Last edited: May 23, 2024
    17. :mwahaha:lol::XD::mwahaha:lol::XD: Wow - I know I would be miffed. That is hilarious.

18. Dear gosh... :horror: If I were the Mystic or any female sculpt, I'd feel intimidated. The fact that it's jointed and removable too... :shudder

...Supermodel better watch his extra junk carefully; it might walk away on him.

19. Ahaha :XD: I mean, it's possible. I imagine zippers can be quite scary.

20. :mwahaha omg, imagine using that thing like a dishwasher magnet.... flip up for dirty, down for clean...

On that topic, I got my first 75cm guy, I knew they had optional wieners because my friend collects a lot of big boys. I remembered her showing me that, so she doesn't lose them and in case she needs them to adjust the pants fit, she keeps them inside the doll's head :XD: So nifty, I thought, I will totally do it too.
      As it turns out, each of my Loongsoul boy's ballpark franks is about the size of one of my fingers :abambi: So...... that's not happening.