1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things about this hobby that you find hilarious?

Apr 30, 2021

1. The XXX version, maybe. :wiggle

2. :horror: childhood ruined

3. Hey, I like that idea! You can hide a lot of things with a puffy trenchcoat! (... wait, um... you can interpret that in whichever way you please...)

4. [​IMG]

New thing that made me giggle today. Currency conversion errors. I'm not sure what they put in to make the GBP version of the price... that but I'd love to know.

Adjacent question. What would a wig have to be made of to be worth 200k?

5. graphene, coated in vanta black

6. Literally made of spun gold, maybe? I heard the international gold prices had gone up again lately.

7. Must be made of Mr Dollshe's promises?

8. Damn, Obamacare won't heal @cobaltconduct burns, bro. :XD:

Moob man is here! I plan on taking pictures after work.

Please tell me what pictures you want to see. I'm looking for an MSD with the right flexibility to wrap around his chest.

Moob man moob man :dance

9. Can....can we get...titty shot from below with him looking down at us through his ample cleavages? xD

10. Someone please sew him a supersuit with a giant M on the chest

11. I love the meme about handing your doll to a non bjd person and they will immediately hold it by the neck. Makes me laugh and cringe at the same time.

12. Omg I need to see this!

13. Oh! New fear unlocked :shudder

14. Oh no did I do that in public again?? I swear I'm a doll owner!!

15. #436 MaleficentMrsofEvil, Jul 16, 2024
      Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    16. [​IMG] I couldnt find the original so I just made a new one lol

17. Sorry I couldnt figure out how to upload an image from flickr :(

18. Just right click the image, copy the direct link that ends with .jpg and put it between [IMG ] [/ IMG] tags (without spaces) ;)

19. Got it! Thank you!
      [​IMG]