1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. I know its only one doll, and the dolls as a whole are expensive, but I really love this lady.

http://www.enchanteddoll.com/galleries/propstate/propstate.html

2. Hmmmm. I'm still not sure what I make of enchanted doll but I second the more variation thing. OK, minimees are a potential source of older more rugged faces but I'd like more varied bodies. In particular, I'm on a mission to find a doll with REALISTIC LEGS. Not disturbingly long shapeless tubes.
      As for items, I think there could be more realistic accessories for 1/3 dolls. More electronics and household objects, cash and food & drink, luggage, books and magazines, that sort of thing. Rement minatures cater well for 1/6 scale but there's not so much for bigger dolls.

3. I'm still longing for more martial arts weapons... Staghorn knifes, wind-and-fire wheels, a nice leaf-head spear or serpent staff... That sort of thing. Swords are everywhere, but there's no love for anything more exotic in the proper scale. :(

4. bloodyrose - Oh yeah I love enchanted dolls, and the Property of the State doll is really unusual and lovely. Have you got an ED? I hope to own one one day. Emerald is my favourite of the basic nudes but I can't decide which costumed doll I prefer.

Discobiscuit - I know what you mean about the legs, that's what puts me off some dolls, their freakishly long skinny alien legs. I especially dislike the legs on a lot of male bjds.

5. I'd like sort of 'occupational' style clothing. Like a police uniform or even a mechanics jumpsuit. I'd also love some in scale tools and guns. Not handguns, but shotguns and the like.

6. Shoes for my msd girl that are her style. Most of what I find are gothic or lolita style, and they tend to be platformed or have a heel. But outside the classic mary jane, it is hard to find shoes that a little girl would really wear.

7. toys, music players, game players, I really want to get my boy more things but they are so hard to find.

8. An SD proportion cello, everything that's not a real small cello is just not the correct... I've even been trying to commission one , with no avail (=A=')

9. saiyan armour is my top choice lol

10. some more real animal (non-anthro) bjds and more fantasy msd parts/dollies ^^

11. I definitely would LOVE to see more, more, MORE realistic dolls! There are definitely quite a good few, but I really wouldn't mind to see some more hanging around DoA and my home. c: Though, I do have to say that it is rather difficult to find one that is realistic AND suits my tastes. Grrr. XD;

12. I believe that Eva of Lumedoll is working on a pregnant sculpt. I know that there was a big discussion about this before on DOA about whether or not people would be interested in a sculpt like that and I would find it to be quite interesting. Although, maybe it would be possible to have a resin tummy part cast similarly to Rocket Corgi's chest enhancement cups for their resin DD-like dolls.

I'd like to see more stylized dolls in SD size that are in the same vein as Anu's Syrinx and Dust of Dolls' Tank. What I mean to say is stylized, but not stylized in an "cartoony" way. I'd also love to see more SDs that are thickly shaped and curvy (e.g. like Unoss, Aoi-Tuki, Iplehouse EIDs, I-Doll Studio girls, etc). I'd love to see more 1/3 sized luggage, steampunk and Victorian accessories.

13. Check out this wonderful man!!

He made me a Perfect SD13 sized Gackt Guitar and he's working on a lot of stuff for me right now. I completely 100% recommend him!!

14. I would love to see if there r Tranditional samuri era style Japanese SD sized Tea sets, I am looking for two one in white and pink with sakura bloosoms on it and the other in Black and red

15. I'd like to see more odd not-so-pretty dolls, and also, more small realistic dolls.

16. Vampire dolls that don't have sleepy, half-closed, or generally narrow eyes. Also, resin or metal armour that doesn't come with a limited doll. And I wish people would start making more wacky resin hair. I think it's cool!

17. Like someone said, 1 : 3 scale furniture!!! So I can outfit a whole (huge) house for my SDs!!!

18. I totally agree with this!! I would love to see more realistic school uniforms, and other proper outfits from different time periods and societies that aren't super stylized. I'd also like to see more ethnic dolls- weird as it is considering they're mostly asian companies, I'd like to see more asian looking dolls, as well as more dolls that look african. I'm a little disappointed that the features are nearly always so generic... however, my wishlist tends toward the few unique looking sculpts out there, so I'm going to definitely give them credit for trying! :)