1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. -Fingerless gauntlets/gloves. Every pair I've come across for (actual) sale are either those fancy ones people would wear to formal events, or leather biker style gloves. I'm just looking for something simple...and fingerless, in black especially.
      -Um...magnetic optional parts for the boys. Regular resin sets for DIYing, or a silicone-like material option to make it flexible. And, of course, magnets for attaching.:wiggle
      -glow-in-the-dark eyes. The shops that made them currently aren't able to, and I'd love to find eyes that glow without the need for LED lights. It would create an awesome effect in the dark:D

2. I really want a hedgehog anthro doll. I'd give my eyeteeth for one. Doesn't have to even look like one of my herd, that is fixable!

3. I would like to see some clothing based off of video games

4. Clothing & shoes for my bigger boys. Yes Iplehouse makes stuff but it the same stuff. My HID guys need more clothes as well as my La Legende du Temps Ludwig at 75cm... then to find props & such for them is a pain or so expensive it's out of reach... I might as well buy a new doll.

5. I feel like I've replied to this a couple times, but now that I'm getting my first girl: I wish there were more, like...cute, casual, rustic/boho kind of clothes? Lacey (my Dollits Miso) dresses in what I'm calling a modern-horse-ranch-chic style, but stuff like what I want is so hard to find! There's lots of old fashioned stuff and a lot of "alternative" goth-y stuff, but modern boho seems to be pretty scarce. (I'd definitely love suggestions if anyone knows any shops that sell stuff like this!)

6. On AngelStudio's site, one of their dolls has a video of their fullset. Fairyland also does this, albeit on their other media accounts.
      They're a wonderful way to really see a doll's sculpting, and I think it'd be nice if other sites would show their dolls being moved in real time, with posing or just viewing the doll.

Clothing descriptions with measurements, and listing the materials they use (faux leather, wool, stretchy fabric etc.) and whether the material is dye-treated to not stain, or dryed at all. Also, pictures of the closures (snaps, hooks, velcro) on the clothing, to see if they're faked, or how much you'll have to struggle with your doll to wear them.

8mm eyes.

7. Flip flops/geta/sandals ANYTHING LIKE THAT- period. They seem to be out of style, even browsing Etsy or Ebay.

8. Large Bjd fantasy and real animals. (SD or bigger)

9. Apparently, sneakers for the big boys are IMPOSSIBLE to find right now - I am so frustrated :(

10. Yes! armour would be amazing medieval armour and modern armour.

That would be pretty cool , like NieR:Automata clothes especially because the characters were inspired by bjd .

#610 FrenzyWaltz, Jan 18, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2018
    11. I'd like to find measurement tables of bjds by company. Fairyland does a nice job of this. I wish every company would do the same.

12. Cute clothing for tinies (11 cm) that aren't too frilly and lacey.

13. Tools. I need tools for a 70+ guy and I can't find anything bigger than 1/6 scale. Other than a few doll places, eBay and 3D printers I don't even know where to look!

14. There's a lot of variety in BJD clothes, especially when it comes to street fashion and alternative fashion, but I wish there was more chic clothing (like the stuff you'd see in Vogue- very common with Fashion Royalty dolls, not so common with BJD). I collected fashion dolls before, and I would love to have the sort of selection I had with those dolls. I completely understand why the clothes aren't there, though. You make what sells when you run a business. What sells in the fashion doll community and what sells in the BJD community are two totally different things. Hopefully my sewing skills will improve this year and I can make myself the clothes I've been wanting. :eusa_pray

15. Check Hobby Lobby, they have a set of tools that are a little cartoony, but they're about the right size and bet would look great with a fresh paint job! They're sold in a tube on the same aisle as the dragon models and farm animals and stuff.... (it's a random aisle)

16. Scaled doll furniture or doll houses/dioramas. 1:6, 1:4, 1:3 chaise lounges. Instead of just a stand, I'd love to display in a scaled diorama.

17. :O omg I'm definitely going to check for these!! Thank you!

18. I'd like to see more knitting patterns for MSD. Not free necessarily, but even for purchase.
      I feel like there aren't enough MSD knitting patterns out there...
      Or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

19. I would love to see different kinds of mods, and not like grey mods, open eye mods, none of that generic stuff. I have an idea for a completely new mod but i don't wanna share it just yet

20. Chubby boy bodies that are MATURE! I swear, I've seen one lone photo of a mature, thick male body and that's it. There's a number of childlike bodies with a little chub to them, but nothing for MSD or bigger as far as I'm aware, and as a chubby guy it's just a little disappointing