1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. Right now - post-zombie-apocalypse wear in Raccoon Doll lady size ... I was lucky enough to find a tactical beer holder vest that's a decent fit but everything else .... guess I'll end up spending quite a chunk of money on clothes commissions in the near future. Oh, and as far as accessories go - weapons. Zombie apocalypse appropriate weapons in 1/4 size.

2. Some things are just such a pain to get!
      I’ve been searching for a pair of MSD sized ice skates for ages but all I found was Dollmore ones that I’ve been told by Dollmore that are a bit too big for a Slim MSD.
      Do you guys also struggle finding some specific item?

3. I have a hard time finding nice, Victorian-esque accessories and clothes that 1) fit her and 2) aren't super-expensive. I've shifted her aesthetic to a more country lolita look for the summer months and she's taken to the look really well, so fortunately it's a little easier finding cute rustic stuff for her, but still, I just wish I could find more Victorian things for when I cycle her big dress back in.

4. Luckily for me, I can sew like no other. But most of the time, I don't have time. So I always look really hard before actually making something. I have a MSD, so I would love to make you some (love trading things with other people), but my girl is sadly a dollmore XD

5. Victorian/Edwardian style chairs (and other furnishings) that are the right scale for SD's that are children.

1/3 scale works if your dolls are adults, but is too small if your dolls are 10-12 year olds.

Teddy

6. Awwww!
      I’m trying to learn how to sew. I never ever sewn before, so I bought myself a Singer Tradition machine and I’ve been trying some basic stuff here and there.

7. I just wish to find more props locally to save on shipping costs. Most of the time the online shipping to my country cost more than the item itself

8. It's taken forever to find a wheelchair which folds for storage and isn't stonking huge. My previous one was big enough to seat a Mini and Tiny side by side. When I found a decently-sized-for-Minis one earlier this month I snapped it up.

9. Earthenware products and historical items. Everything is either super saturated or not to my aesthetic. XD

10. (Inexpensive packing supplies)

Ballet feet for msd, i don't know where else to look that won't mean buying a whole other body for my ballet girls...

11. It seems like slim pickings for fantasy style clothes that are “common” style clothes if that makes any sense i know Kiwi Lemon Kiss on Etsy does that style of clothes but i haven’t seen any other places to get clothes like that.

12. SD props. And nice furniture. XD I also would really love some musical instruments in SD size. For 1/4 there seems to be a lot but not for 1/3.

13. Fantasy weapons for realistic MSDs. Most of the Fairyland/Iplehouse stuff is way too big scale-wise for my Dollshe fashion crew even though it's for MSDs. And clothing for Dollshe fashion dolls in general - especially medieval fantasy. And 8mm eyes with realistic iris proportions. Basically anything that's in-scale with Dollshe fashion dolls :sweat

14. totally more accessories in general! i think there are so many that are totally underrated, like i would love to buy a say $50 goodie bag of little pre-made bracelets, necklaces, face masks.. anything like that! i always see the same ones everywhere so i think more would be nice!

15. Yes, lots more accessories, that are different and unique. Fantasy, futuristic. Jewelery like anklets, definitely bracelets,
      I look to human rings for bracelets for the girls. A size 7 ring fits my Lian resinsoul girl beautifully as a bracelet. I found some beautiful genuine 2mm size diamond earring studs. Resin drills well with a dremel. Perfect size earrings, look elegant too.
      Rings I have for them are some solid gemstone, stunning. Other are sterling silver rings of flower designs. Belts are jewelery chains, some with words - 'love' mostly. I do have doll size jewelery that has come part of the set with purchased doll clothing.
      I love detailed shoes, and like bling for them too.

16. More clothes for 69 cm girls!! My girl is massive and has legs for days, so I go online to look for a cute dress for her just to realize that it would barely be long enough to be modest. Also more cool technology for dolls that size. I like having my dolls look like they're busy doing something, like reading or browsing the internet.

17. Less typical lolita styles! I wish it was easier to find fancier Ouji clothes, as well as Wa/Qi lolita styled dresses ...
      Also, nice patterned stockings! Everything I find seems to be either plain or striped/spotted rip

18. Lavender, :-) Stacys pink ocean should be able to assist with your 69cm girls outfits.
      They are made to order, and to fit your doll. Have two 65cm doll outfits made by Stacy. Splendid, well made,
      elegant and beautiful.

Tennjou :-) nice patterned stockings, so agree. I have some nice lace ones from Dollmore.
      Not keen on the ripped look. Dislike stripes. Can live with plain. Patterned, lovely, and Luxurious.
      Love Leggings for dolls too, don't mind them patterned, or plain.

19. Have you looked at Dale Rae designs...? fabric swatches
      Yes, there are a lot of stripes (plain and stripes are pretty much all ao buy), but also other patterns

Teddy

20. Ooh thanks so much! Some of these lace ones are exactly what I was looking for ^^