1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. Muscle and taller bodies for 1/4. I'm trying to get a muscle body for one of my boys but the one with more definition would make him shorter and this is bothering me.

2. Have you thought about a 50cm body for him? I don't know of any companies selling them offhand, as I'm recently returning to the hobby, but I know they're out there.

Good luck!

Ryu

3. Differing wing types and styles for yo-sd sized dolls.....

4. I'd love to see like more transport for dolls, I know that would be hard but like a motorcycle would be so awesome :)

5. More diverse male sculpts! I've been looking everywhere for an MSD size dad bod, with a little chub and no defined muscles, but all I can find are 1/6 size from a seller on etsy. Where are my curvy boys?

6. More mature clothes for Yosd dolls, they all seem really infantile

7. There's a shop on Etsy called DGRequiem that has patterns for all sizes of dolls, all of them with very clear instructions. They even have a pattern named Level Up that walks an absolute beginner through all the basic sewing techniques for creating doll clothes.

8. i really wish mature tinies were more popular, along with clothes for them. I think they are becoming more popular now, but i wish they were as poplar as msd and sd.

9. More HQ anthro sculpts that aren't just felines or canines.

Wigs for said anthros.

10. Clothes for mature YOSD. I have one and finding non childlish clothes is so hard! He wears Ken shirts, which is nice, but I'm not a fan of Mattel's quality nowadays, and I prefer clothes from small artists on etsy.

11. @xyuemoto I didn't know of them, thanks for telling me! Now I'll check the site out

12. @soda-and-doggos - Once they sell out they dont "restock" so you have to catch when they put up new clothes (I dont know how to follow new releases so youd have to look into that if you are interested). Male clothes get fewer releases than the female clothes unfortunately. You have to check each item as they dont have an obvious "out of stock" indicator nor take the listing off the site. And some older items are still "in stock". (I put in quotations as the clothes are preorder basis but I'm guessing once the fabric is gone they dont order more or rarely order more.)

13. Props for disabilities.... I am a wheelchair user part time and one of my dolls is too, but it's nearly impossible to find in-scale wheelchairs that don't have "American Girl" emblazoned on the sides. I'd also love to get him some forearm crutches, I've only seen one pair but they were made out of clay... not very realistic. I'm having a super hard time finding nice, stylish wigs in 4/5 size; all of them seem to be that wild, untamed look you see on a lot of tinies. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

oh and more clothes that fit more pear-shaped dolls! Finding clothes (that I like) for a dust of dolls appi is so hard :...(

14. American girl sells arm crutches (the logo is much smaller than on the wheelchairs) though I don’t know how well they’ll fit with your doll considering AG dolls’ weird proportions... they do look fairly realistic though! (Also, American Girl imitation/dollar-store brands have wheelchairs that aren’t emblazoned with logos but they tend to be very pink and hospital looking)

15. @taichas Puppit Productions has an amazing wheelchair (expensive, but well worth it).
      My guy Carlos has a crutch made from cosplay grade thermoplastic and a wooden dowel:

[​IMG]

16. More of those dolls in the scale between YOSD and MSD (what do you call that?). Like the Bunny Bunny dolls at 35cm, or the Miyadoll Little Mocha (31cm). And definitely more clothing and shoe options for that scale too!

17. I wish I had an easier time finding doll-sized buttons, zippers and so on. Especially since the majority of tiny buttons I do find tend to be the cute, colourful variety rather than looking like regular buttons but in small.

18. I want short hair styled wigs like Salafina's. Not enough