1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. more horror msds/less cutesy stuff

less pastel goth and more ldk...club goth/more Hellraiser type clothing

l just want more outfits and stuff that fits dollzone

2. Handheld accessories like bags, books, swords etc. for 1/3 scale that aren't part of a fullset. There's not a lot of keychains/magnets/toys etc. that would look proportional at this scale

3. Dolls and clothing in the 50cm range
      Props for 1/3 dolls
      Things being sold separate from full sets
      More bjd people near me

4. More seamstress for tinies in the United States. Almost everything I buy is from overseas and they are definitely worth the wait but sometimes I’d like something quicker.

5. Male dolls in the 61 to 63 size range. I see plenty of gorgeous male dolls which I would be tempted to get, but I do NOT want a 70cm doll. It is getting very difficult to find male dolls which are not 70cm and above. they are too big for me to enjoy. I have nerve damage in my hands, and I would have trouble handling a huge doll. I have SD boys in the old 62cm size, and they are perfect for me. Not too big and not too heavy.

6. Shoes for Minifees. There were a couple of sellers on Etsy who made Minifee size shoes, but many of those sellers are in Russia and not allowed to sell on Etsy any more. Regular MSD shoes are far too big for Minifees.

7. Horse props in 1/3 that don’t cost $700+.

8. This, although I prefer up to 65cm height. 57-65cm for 1/3 dolls is just such a sweet spot for me. I like photographing my dolls in realistic posture and experimenting with interesting poses and action shots (wherever possible), and I think <65cm dolls are still light enough to be versatile, with less risk of collapsing or not able to hold a pose due to the weight.

That said, I'm getting a 68cm boy... let's see if I can get used to that. I really don't want to go taller than that.

9. I second more props and furniture for 50cm dolls. I have my eye on one sofa for my doll that's $300 and i don't even want to think about the shipping costs :/

10. I third this!!! I like 58-60cm girls and 62cm boys and any larger and I'm struggling with weight and storage issues. The 58cm girls that are being made now are too cutesy (wide faces, huge eyes, tiny rosebud mouths) with the more mature girls I want starting at like the 63cm or greater range which is too large for me.

It isn't even that the heads themselves are any larger. A 63cm girl typically has a head that is the same size (if not smaller) comparative to a 58cm girl (usually about 21cm circumference), it's just that the bodies and legs are elongated.

The 62cm boys often suffer from the same problem, being built with fatter faces and bigger eyes than the 68cm boys. I would love to have more mature looks without the added height/weight.

11. SD cowboy boots for girls. Anything I've found is either too big or MSD size. Ugh.

12. Bright fluorescent neon style clothing, like 80’s punk style.

13. At the moment, I want to see more cool sci-fi doll clothes.

14. Common sense!

...oh, wait, you meant for dolls...

Every day items like cell phones, laptops, keys on rings, thermal detonators; you know, stuff every one just has in their purse or pocket...

15. Short muscular female bodies! Nothing against the tall amazon ladies, but I need a particular head+body combo to top out at 57~ cm or so [to keep her shorter than another doll, who is the centerpiece of the plot] and I haven't found anything that'll work for my needs. :sigh

16. 1/3 size plus size ladies and honestly men would be cool, along with different skin undertones and variety in skin tones in general and also so many objects:
      always more goth things, more piercing shape variety, vintage pastel clothing, 1/3 size horses and vintage looking motorcycles, more pet dolls (can you imagine having a jointed spider or a jointed snake :eusa_pray it would be so cool) also more 1/3 size swords and daggers would vibe and more quality leather that wasn't impossible to work with. Also it would be super cute to have ball joint dolls for ball joint dolls.
      Just an easy simple list :)

17. Yes to more horse and other 1/3 scaled animal figurines that don't cost a bomb!

Sci-fi clothes are rare too because of how difficult they'd be to put on since there are many hard parts to it!

18. muscular, adult like MSD male bodies. I need a male doll that is no more than 50 cm high, but does not look like a 12 year old boy.

19. I've never seen these before, but maybe they exist somewhere, but I want proper punk spiked mohawk wigs, with the shaved sides and everything. I could see how that'd be hard to make, but I want it!

20. Static hands in different poses, for 1/3 male dolls around 65cm in size.

I think this used to be easy to find years ago, but now seems to be getting less common. Jointed hands are now the hands du jour for 1/3-sized male dolls in the 65-68cm and taller range, so dollmakers are offering fewer "optional" static hands in different poses, and some don't offer them at all for certain boy bodies. (Whereas jointed hands are not commonly available for 1/3 girls, so in exchange they have plenty of option hands.)

I happen to dislike the look of jointed hands a lot, so I would love to have more variety of option hands for my 65cm guys. I might have to start hybriding hands to bodies now...

#820 aihre, Jul 20, 2023
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2023