1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. Shoes and accessories made of real leather or nice fabric, that doesn‘t rot away like pleather (synthetic leather).

#821 Godzilla, Jul 20, 2023
      Last edited: Jul 20, 2023
    2. More complete-set fantasy clothes from artisans, inspired by different mythologies across the world.

3. LUTS still makes quite a few of those in various sizes.

4. Short yosd and clothes for them. They are getting more popular but I’d like to see them just as common as standard yosd size.

5. I thought of another one!

More fantasy races available as both male and female. Ex: I love faewoods Radiata and Somnia Crawler’s Nara, but where my boy orcs at?! ♥️

6. Hmm, let's see....

Well, I'd like to see more unique facially featured elf-eared types in both male and female (for males: more masculine and less bishie in appearance, for females: longer faces with narrower eyes and prominent cheekbones) and androgynous that are available as head-only. I seriously miss the days when SartoriaJ was a head-only company. They have some fantastic elf-eared releases, but (and nothing against them per say) I'd prefer to not have to buy their bodies in order to get those heads, or have to do a split in order to do so. Same could be said for Iple and all those limited special release offerings for elf eared heads.

7. Maybe it's because I want to commemorate the experience that is Oppenheimer, but I need that hat and that suit...somehow in 68cm boy form. I just read last night that the hatter for the film used undyed beaver felt and that it was a difficult hat to create so yay for me :...(

8. I've noticed others have said more 50cm dolls, and I'd love that as well. A 47-50cm body proportioned more towards 1/3 rather than 1/4 would be perfect for my Bimong 1/3-size Dandelion heads, and would also work for my Dollmore Mio (who for me is a child/young teen). I've been struggling to find bodies for them forever :...( Obitsu 50 is the closest so far to the proportions I have in mind, but I dislike vinyl and the limbs fall off too easily.

9. Musical instruments for 70cm+ especially guitars. I really want to try and make some of my own but I have no clue where to start - I’d love to make a few inspired by more specific models.

And more fancy shoes too, always looking for fancy shoes!

10. It is so hard to find good fantasy pieces for my mature 45cm guy, feels like almost everything is either too modern or too childish. I’d love to just buy some basic pieces instead of having to make them myself or find someone to commission.

11. Personally, I'd like more props sized for bigger dolls (70cm~80cm).

Some of them exist and are (rightfully) very expensive, but the possibilities are still rather limited.

Also, more heel feet/legs for slender male 70cm dolls! The only ones I've found, are either for smaller 68cm dolls or super bulky 75cm+ dolls who have enormous feet.

Furthermore, I'd like more fantasy sculpts for the bigger dolls too. I notice that most of them are 1/4 sized, which is understandable given the complexities, but it'd be nice to have bird hybrid/centaur/mermaid/... dolls for the 70cm+ category.

12. More Elizabethan clothing for the large ladies

13. Anthro horse BJDs and 1/6 scale doll furniture. I don't see enough anthro horse BJDs which makes me a little sad since I've seen plenty of faun/satyr dolls, but no anthro horse dolls specifically. The 1/6 scale doll furniture is also kind of scarce because I've only seen Barbie furniture and it's in vibrant colors that don't match a lot of my characters. It leads to painting over the pre-existing furniture or crafting your own.

14. @MJ_NewDollOwner You should check out Kinoko Juice POWDER! She's an anthro unicorn, but you could easily leave her magnetic horn off.

15. @nyaaain Thanks for the suggestion! I just checked her out and she is adorable. However, the website only takes PayPal and I don't have PayPal. Maybe some other time....

16. Lolita fashion-style outfits for bigger +68-cm dolls!! There are so many available for the smaller dolls up to 60cm, but practically nothing for the big fellas that I can find thus far. Let me put my boy in a frilly, ruffled dress and bonnet! :...(

17. That's odd, I keep searching for 1/4 furniture, and finding 1/6 scale instead! There's a lot of variety on etsy, but there's also old-fashioned dollhouse makers who work in 1:6 scale. What aesthetic are you looking for?

As for myself: I really wish there was more vintage-style clothing, especially in slim MSD size. Victorian-inspired stuff abounds, but what about the 1950's? I'm looking to put together a Dior "New Look" wardrobe, but I'll probably have to commission most pieces or make them myself...

18. Red wigs, and wigs for smaller dolls. I didn't realize this until I got a tiny, and decided red hair would look good on her, but once you get outside the "standard" SD, MSD, YoSD size range, the variety in wig options craters, hard. There are a few cutesy childlike wigs, but... where are the people with mature tinies, because I know they exist, getting them?!

19. Give me boy Pukifee clothes or give me death!

20. Hmm, Body sculpting is very important to me, I like top/torso like df-h 1/5, 1/4, and legs like x (Japanese trend), Ike huajing, cutie minifee's legs, skinny but not bones.... but please give me these in one doll :(
      In clothes, I like more realistic ones, especially coat that looks loose/oversize but it's really hard to sew and it very expensive. Also hart to find realistic looking high boots on flat sole.