1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. More clothes, shoes, and wigs for 1/12 bjd and smaller

2. I think I would like to see more mature-ish / masculine-ish / muscular-ish (you can picture it now) male bodies with decent posing that are in the 58-62cm range. :sweat

3. I would have never guessed given the popularity of the size but shoes for mature minis with ~5.5x2cm feet (minifees, Soulkids etc)??? How are there so few options??? Somehow all the cool ones are made for much bigger feet in the 1/4 size group.

Also tall mini girls! Gimme 48-50cm still in proportion with other 1/4 dolls!

4. .

#844 Gintsumi, Dec 22, 2023
      Last edited: Feb 28, 2024
    5. Oh, seconding this. I had an ikea backpack that worked for a while but it wasn't as weatherproof as I would have liked.

6. Yes! 100%! I'd love stands to be more common place as well.

7. More props and furniture for all different sizes! My teeny tiny little off-topic 1/12 boys have plenty of options—I'm just finally getting into building a little space for them and it's tons of fun! But doing so makes me want some things for my 1/6 and 1/4 boys. I know there are things out there for them that aren't nearly as expensive or hard to come by that props/furniture for 1/3 dolls, but I'd still love to see more options.

Would also like to see more nicely-styled wigs for 1/4 and 1/6 boys. Every time I see a REALLY nice short wig I'm like 'OOoohh I just know that's gonna be 1/3 only' annnd it typically is ahaha.
      I get that it's way more of a pain to style wigs like that for the smaller heads, though. I just need to get into learning now to better style the wigs I already have myself.

And my last request . . . more nice-looking kitty ear accessories in more colors (resin or soft ones).
      Because I'm horrible :kitty2

8. more clothes/furniture/wigs for 1/6 mature dolls!

9. 1/4 and 1/3 cars. I want my dolls to drive dammit! I know they would be huge but I'd happily give space for them

10. It's been a complaint of mine for years, but more clothes for 1/3 girls that aren't dresses. You'd be surprised how hard it is to find more everyday clothing (jeans, etc.)!

11. American Girl (and Target and Walmart) have made some that will work for 1/4 scale. Voltz Toys makes some ride on toy cars that can work for 1/3 scale…so long as you don’t mind one big out of scale steering wheel in the center of the dashboard!

#851 unoa_im_afreak, Jan 16, 2024
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2024
    12. Glasses for my supiadoll babysup. She has a small head compared to other dolls her size, but not as small as fashion dolls. I have looked and looked and now will probably spend a long time making them to be the way I want.

13. ANYthing for my 8cm doll. I completely understand why, he’s SO tiny. But just once I’d like to have something for him that I didn’t make myself.

14. W
      Wow that size might almost fit 1:24 scale mini dollhousing stuff. Dang that is tiny. What is he, a Squee?

15. He’s a Vertales Tarvi.
      Tiniest doll I own and will probably ever own!

Finding things for him is a pain and dressing him when I do is a double joint pain! Both his legs and elbows are double jointed.
      At that scale im SO scared one day I’ll have to restring him. I’m not even sure where I’d find the proper string for him.

16. Depending on the doll - action figure clothes and props/furniture can work

17. Detailed furniture in 1/4 and 1/3 scale that isn't chairs or laser-cut kits gets my vote. I like chairs and the versatility of what you can make with kits, but I'd love something more complex sometimes. It would definitely cost an arm and a leg (which is fine by me) but I feel like it's already hard to even find makers/artisans to begin with.

18. I’d really love more goth, rock n roll, biker type clothing for the 65cm ladies and EID size men. My tastes are a little bit “old fashioned” which makes it slightly harder to find stuff that is to my taste as I find a lot of styles a bit too modern. Sometimes I buy stuff for myself to wear and instantly wish I could find the same thing in doll size… :sweat
      I should probably get on and make some of my own but I love buying doll clothes… :chomp:

19. I'd like some really nice looking horses that my SD folks could ride-and that I could afford!

20. I wanna see older/more mature bodies and sculpts! IDK how it would be done but maybe lighter 70+cm bodies that are more poseable? I feel like because of the heft, mostly I just have my boy standing or sitting and just looking menacing.