1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Things that are hard to find that you would like to see more of

Mar 24, 2010

1. Normal, everyday clothing for SDs. I have no trouble finding things for my MSD/YO-SD/tinies, but nice, affordable clothing for the bigger kids that ISN'T gothic skulls and crossbones, frilly lacy ball gowns, and cartoonish colors and prints is increasingly difficult to find. I'd love more choices of casual dresses, blouses, plain colored jeans and trousers...that sort of thing. No buckles and safety pins and shredded edges. Mio-style clothing without the astronomical price tag.

2. More mature clothes for tinies, not just things that makes them look, albeit adorable, like a 2-4 year old. I don't like the stigma "kiddie dolls" for tinies, despite their childlike bodies.

3. THIS. I wish I could just throw some boxers and a pair of socks in the shopping cart with the rest of my shoppings, but nooo, none of the companies I buy my BJD clothes from sell them. Why? MY boys need some underwear, darnit. And I want a nice bikini for my future girl, but they, too, are surprisingly hard to find.

Also, people should really start making clothes in Zaoll size. Some SD13 shirts look good on them but pants are more difficult because they have a very slim waist.

4. It's interesting to see that most of you want normal clothes that look like the everyday stuff we wear. I have been researching bjd's as much as possible (newbie here) and most of the outfits available are very stylized. I thought that was part of what draws collectors in to the doll. I would love to see a cool, realistic bootcut, semi faded, low rise pair of SD girl jeans that look soft, like they are old and worn, like my favorite pair to wear on the weekends.

5. Wheelchairs! Ones that fit SDs and MSDs better; the My Twinn ones are too small for SDs and slightly too big for MSDs, and are always sold out. Same with the Play Therapy one. I have an idea for a character, and I like the idea of having a character who isn't always physically perfect.

6. I can't find very many MSD patterns... I just want to make a pair of really good pants...

7. Patterns in general - just the basics please. That's all I want at the moment.

8. I agree completely on the basics! I found a good vest pattern, but I was some pants... I may bring Cyrano to JOANN'S and see if they have any doll patterns that can fit him.

Considering you're in Chi-town too, if I find some you can find them too!

9. Well - if you want to find more Chi-Town / Midwest doll peoples there are two other forums that I know of, Dairyland and ChiTown Dolls... something like that.

Maybe I should look over there for more patterns.

I would also like a super comprihensive sizing list. ((and to be able to spell.)) *lol*

10. Dollmore sell underwear, socks, bikinis and Zaoll clothes. :)
      Also there are some clothes makers in the marketplace who are making for Zaoll, so it's worth searching through there for items.

11. A couple of things I've been looking for but struggling to find anywhere are a certain style of... well... Japanese punk rock clothes really... Rather a certain style of shorts that have leg warmers held up by straps on either side of each leg.

Also a 1/3 scale Keytar... I don't even have a doll yet, but the image I have of her in my mind, I can really see her carrying one over any other instrument... So I started looking around, but haven't managed to come across any yet...

12. What I would absolutely LOVE to find are animal ears, claws and tails. I adore kemonomimi and would really love my BJD to be sporting a pair of fox ears poking out of his wig. But so far it seems that it only comes with limited edition dolls. No time or money to get them in time.

13. You can get ears and tails from pipos:
      http://piposland.com/shop/step_submain.php?b_code=B20070704115641

And Leeke have a selection of ears and tails:
      http://www.leekeworld.com/En/Product/p_list.asp?B_catalog_num=27

14. :)a simple 1/3 scale wheelchair, and some triditional church & monastery outfits.

15. More clothes for Iplehouse EIDs (specifically, the men)! Them big guys need a vast array of wardrobe too. -_-''
      I know they are some people here that can be commission to make them, and I know of only one other website that makes clothing for this giants other than Iple, I still would love to see more clothes readily available for them.

All 3 of my guys share whatever lil' clothes they have with each other, so all of their clothes has been worn more than twice, while my SD girl has a variety to choose from all to herself (she has more clothes than them, lol).

16. Girls clothes that aren't frilly and fancy are hard to find..... I wish there were more of those stuff ~_~

And so are boyish girls, there are tons of girlish boys but only very few boyish girls...... I want to see more macho-boyish girls!! I plan to make a boyish girl myself xDD

as for underwears, nDoll sell them seperately here
      and I believe dollmore also sell underwears seperately?

17. cowboy boots...real scale, welted soles, top stitched,riding heeled cowboy boots...geez...in ANY size would rock.

18. I found some boots to actually fit Limwha Manos at a great price...but the platform was so high, I didn't want my twins looking wierdly female, so I took a sharp e-xacto knife, cut the soles off, trimed off the 'excess' unecessary height of the platforms and glued them back together. It's to bad it came to that, but I didn't want to pay the ungodly prices and shipping for boots from overseas!

19. DOD have animal ear parts for their tiny..... Here xD

And Sinyland has TONS of animal parts accesories! From butterfly wing to mermaid ears to magnetic puppy ears and tail xDDD