Things You Hate Buying For Your Dolls

Jun 23, 2018

1. I really hate buying shoes. They're all very expensive and I can never find any I like. Also I find pants hard to find too. I usually just buy leggings because bjd jeans are suuuper expensive, and I can just make them myself.

2. Shoes are terrible and evil. I hate buying them. My boy went shoeless for almost a year, and now he has one single pair of cheap canvas shoes. A physical bjd shop just opened up, so I'm going to head over there and pick up some shoes that actually fit him properly.

I also just really hate buying random accessories, like tiny brushes and wigcaps. It's hard to find a seller that doesn't charge an arm and a leg for shipping something that weighs less than a quarter. Also, UV resin is expensive and takes one million years to ship.

3. I hate buying shoes. There's so many cool shoes but it's so hard to find the sizes I need.
      Wigs too. I bought a wig not long ago and it is WAY too big for my doll - sizing is hard :sigh
      Eyes are also hard. The two pairs of eyes I've bought are too big for my current doll and I have no clue what to do with them.
      Pants are hard. I stick with leggings so far.
      I don't want to buy like, furniture or props. I bought a couple drinks from lemonjelly, but they just kinda take up space (they're still cute tho)
      I probably won't buy accessories or carriers. Carriers are so cute but I just don't go anywhere with my dolls to need it.

4. Eye putty and shoes.
      Eye putty because it's boring and shoes because their expensive.

5. gosh i have the SAME exact problem!

6. Clothes in general!! I am extra picky when it comes to bjd clothes, so when I see pictures from companies I pay attention to the quality and design. I can tell when they are made of cheaper materials and the quality of stitching says a lot. I gravitate to more expensive clothes, but never have the funds to buy them when I find something, so I often miss out on them.

Somehow I am lucky when it comes to buying shoes, as in the style tends to match my ideal look and Im usually good with guessing the sizes LOL

7. Socks and underwear. I say to heck with it most of the time and don't order them at all. But that doesn't mean I don't feel bad for NOT having them.

Oh, and faceprotectors. Ever since Mintoncard closed I can't seem to find somewhere that sells faceprotectors. And it drives me nuts.

8. Shoes and wigs, I've bought 1/4 shoes and I recieve them in the mail and the size is like... 1/6 LOL