1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

thoughts on Dollmore Model Dolls?

May 1, 2006

1. Oh believe me, with the poseability they have, the scream to be played with!!

2. My Bella is extraordinary! She is a dream to sew for and looks amazing in anything!

She just doesn't pose, she lives! I have a 60cm Narae and Isabella loves her and looks after her.

She wants to play and be played with and I just love her. There are some critics - elephant ears for one!!! But I have the same ears so they are just lovely.

She is gorgeous and I would urge anyone to buy her.

3. xD I LOVE them!! I don't own one, but a dear friend has one, and she came over this weekend.
      I could NOT stop playing with her!
      For first starters she's just beautiful. It's the Bella head. A great variety of 'emotions' can be brought out from differing angles, so she's very versatile.
      Dollmore make up is wonderful!

But OH MY GOD posability!... Seriously, she is the best doll I've ever come across the pose. We had her in a 'crab' arch, with a Cutie Delf sat on her tummy. She can hold poses splendidly...

She's just gorgeous.

Anyone who likes the more mature looking girls, NEEDs one of these.

4. I've been drooling over them since I first saw them, but I want to wait,and see if there are others coming before buying one.

5. Can anyone who has the model body tell me if she has S-hooks for her hands and feet attachments? (pleasesayyespleasesayyes)

(Going to ask this in the waiting for Bella thread too)

6. XD I love these dolls. From all the pictures I've seen and my desire to get a girl bigger than Chiharu it was easy to decide that I want to get an Ipsae. XD Now all I have to do is get a job and some money to afford her. In the meantime I'll amuse myself looking at other people's dolls.

7. No S hooks in her hands. Her hands are strung attachments to the wrist. VERY poseable.

8. Are her feet the same way? That's what I'm most curious about.

Thanks in advance!

9. Her feet are the same way Lyn.

10. I dont know if this is the right place to post this, im a bit of a n00b and a lurker- but i didnt want to start a new thread (:eusa_pray: dont flame me n.n)

so, those who have model dolls, are they paired with guys who are shorter than them? I'd like to get an Ipsae but i dont want a dollshe guy for her and i want to know if the height difference (lets say 10cm) wierds people out. i'd personally like to pair her with an elfdoll red- but wow, red is just under 60cm- thats some height difference.

can elfdoll heads go on dollshe bodies?- i highly doubt this so what are your views. thankees :)

11. Damn. I want an Ipsae soo bad I could burst. Dollmore mentioned something about putting a model doll head on a Srendipity body...does anyone know anything about this? Am I just crazy? Thanks for the help!

12. I just ordered an ipsae- im so excited : DDDDD

13. :? That... doesn't seem possible (well, possible, maybe, but not recommendable). I mean, Serendipity bodies are 43cm, and models are 70cm! Even if the models do have small(-ish?) looking heads, their head cirumference is still ~8" to Serendipity's ~7", and putting a 'normal' MSD head (or one that's ~8") on a Serendipity body usually looks pretty weird, IMO.

14. OMG Now I know I have to have one! O_O I loved her long legs and beautiful figure before, but I didn't know her posing was so awesome! Can she kneel well, or draw her legs up to her body at all? o_o I'm really curious. She is just so lovely! I love the mature girls, and she is fabulous!

I just want the body though, I'm really interested in making my own head for it...(Arwen needs a tall girlfriend badly, LOL) I wonder if anyone would do a split? (You get head/wig/eyes, I get the body)... :( Roar. That would just be awesome. :D

15. I was looking at dollmore's "model" dolls and I want to know if there's any difference from an average doll. Are they made of the same material?

16. They're definitely still made of resin.

17. The girls have fantastic posability and go well with other 70cm big boys.
      I love mine and I think Gayle now has 4 of the big gals.

18. Can anyone tell me if a 7-8 Leeke wig would fit on a Dollmore Model Doll F head (specifically Lasia, but any info would be appreciated). :)