1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

tinies and furniture!

Jan 27, 2007

1. I did not intend to get any furniture for my new bambicrony girl (I am still waiting for her to arrive) but I won a beautiful outfit by spampy off ebay that I could just not resist , and it happens to come with a lovely chair, the back has the shape of a butterfly
      I´ll post piccies when I get it^^

and also I got like a mini chest of drawers , ahndmade and painted by a friend´s mon for me as a gift. Shortly after that I came into the bjd hobby and when I got my Kyuubi (Lishe) it fitted perfectly for her! (sizewise, the style not that much)

2. DelicateAngel, they are unfortunately discontinued - but they still come up on eBay pretty regularly. Tinoose has done wonderful things with hers! Mine aren't quite so posh yet, but I'm working on it.

Before I got those, I was thinking of getting one of those laminate retangular boxes that they sell for sorting things in closets - I think they had some that were about a foot tall/foot deep, and probably would have worked too (but no electricity).

3. I discovered by accident that the "lil Bratz" stuff is perfect for my Orientdoll Ui. I bought a bratz doll on clearence for my 60cm obitsu Isabelle to play with but then I noticed that the accesories were perfect for Lily Rose, my tiny. Now Lily Rose has her very own cellphone and a little scooter is on the way for her.

4. I found this adorable set with a OD Tiny and I'm hoping they'll get even more selection! It comes with EVERYTHING in the photo including the tiny fruit and stuffed toy! For $26.95! Although I think the rug needs a mow! :lol:

[​IMG]

This set is darling - the site is great. There are all sorts of furniture. The Thaasa doll looks fantastic - must be super to pose.

5. Even thought Bambicrony dolls are a lot bigger than the one's you're mentioning in this thread, I thought this might be useful for anyone who has a BC and looks here (as the titles is just about tinies in generall.. ^^;; )

[​IMG]

My girl's room is from a Barbie 'My Scene' set! Affordable and SUPER CUTE. It might be considered a little small for her, so some slightly smaller dolls might find it good too.

6. I know it's an older thread, but I found a hallmark ornament that's pretty close scale for Puki's!
      [​IMG]