1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

tiny Chihuahua [from Ars Gratia Artis]

Feb 4, 2008

1. I love them!
      Even if I wish they had a tail... magnetic maybe ?

2. Maybe the rep doesn't know what resin is? But I find that unlikely. Or perhaps the website has incorrect information; they may have copy-pasted the info from the Ai section into the new section, without making corrections. Anyway, from the news thread (which is here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192251):

3. I would imagine that the resin is the correct one or they would not phrase it that way - hopefully! I like the 2nd one best! Sooo cute, too expensive for me though.

4. Im glad they finally came out with a doll which is not a cat! They are soooo cute!

5. Okay I stand corrected they changed the info. or else I read badly but I think I saw that it was made with High impact Plastic. Mea Culpa. The info is no longer there. so I'll edit my post

6. They are cute, I just wish they were a little bigger so they'd look good next to my ED piggy and a little cheaper.

7. Hello, this is Rumi.
      Seems like everybody cofused between 'our BJD Ai(愛)' and 'Pang-ju'.
      BJD Ai(愛) is made of HIP, but Pang-ju is made of RESIN.
      And I've never posted Pang-ju is made of HIP.
      Thank you for your interests on our Pang-ju.

8. omg its soooo cute! I want one now >< oh noes

9. They are so cute!

10. Hah, the little white one reminds me of Brain from Pinky and the Brain. :P They are cute but they do look a little silly.

11. Their prices are so high for something so tiny! Last time pullip.net sold the exclusives through distributors, whcih ended up giving people much cheaper shipping cost, so I am not buying immediately, or maybe not at all for that much.

12. OMG They are SO CUTE!!! But the price tag makes me go OUCH... I want the white one, but I don't want the outfit or holes in its ears. I hope they come out with a basic line. (That's cheaper...)

13. Aww~ they are really so cute! I really like Devil Pang & cow Pang! Cow pang looks so much like my own Chihuahua <3 But the price is really steep for something so tiny *ouch*

14. I'm temporarily locking this thread since this doll is under mod review on whether it is on or off topic for this board. Please be patient as we wait their decision.

15. I've unlocked this thread since it was decided by mods that the Ars gratica dogs are on-topic since they are resin.

16. yay! i KNEW these guys were gonna be officially on-topic :) 'cause im smart like that

17. Any news? is anyone getting their little dog, it's been along time and they don't reply to e-mails or pm's or nothing.

Geri

18. I was curious too, I saw the Pangs and thought about getting a Strawberry Bubble or maybe a later one if they did the Cow Pang or something, but you all seem to be having a lot of trouble with finding out where your orders are, so I wasn't sure about ordering from this place even if they have another order period...

19. got mine today! going to post a thread of her arrival:)