1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Doll Carrier

Apr 4, 2008

1. I just bought the one of these a little while ago to store knitting supplies. But I discovered my little Bobobie Demona fits inside perfectly. :D I got it at JoAnn's on clearance for $3! It is a bit padded inside and it makes a really cute carrier.

2. That's really cute, but it doesn't give the dimentions?? How many tinies can it hold? LOL

Thanks for sharing that one!
      Ingie

3. Too funny...I was just looking at those on ebay for my Dollinian tiny.

4. IngieBee- it fits one Bobobie perfectly from head to toe, there isn't room for anyone else. Unless they are really tiny. :)

[​IMG]

Sorry about the dark background, I just took the pics on top of my computer case. But you can still see the outline of the case I think.

5. Wow, perfect shape too! Must be small! Much smaller than I thought from the pictures!

I get my car back tonight, been homebound, lol. Need to go see what they have at Joanne's!!!!

Ingie

6. I have a tiny make up purse, (but it's not really a carrier), she sits perfectly fine in it.
      If I need to carry her around in there, then she would be in a pretty werid position, haha.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Ulja my Tinybear Moona travels in a case for glasses. Have a look

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's an old case and I'm getting a new one at some point.

Dustbunnie

8. oooh!! How tall is your girl may I ask? Sorry, Ive never had a bobobie @_@!

i decided to buy a cute Jansport duffel bag and have tiny wrap arounds or carriers for each doll. ^_^ I wanted it to not look too suspiscious. :D

Also, I found this on ebay while looking for duffel bags.. it looks perfect for a MSD or quite a few tinies at the bottom compartment :] with clothes, etc at the top.. the design is perfect for what im looking for.. but the colors and design looks quite.. >___> *shudders*

http://cgi.ebay.com/Polka-Dot-Lugga...photoQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1742.m153.l1262

There are quite a few more colors actually.. and im somewhat reconsidering now *lol* seriously tho im not happy with the design bleagh:
      http://search.stores.ebay.com/Handb...MoreQQfsooZ2QQfsopZ2QQsaselZ413950517QQsofpZ0

9. You simply can't beat that for style! I'd want it just because it's gorgeous! Who cares if the doll fits! LOL.

Needless to say, I love your makeup case!
      Ingie

10. Nurie- she's 15 cm. I love those polka dot bags, esp the teal and brown one. Those where my wedding colors, and I have shoes that would match. :lol:

11. I like the Pink and Lime bag. Yes, I'm one of those....lol I also liked the Black and Pink bag...so I have that side of me too....bawaaaaaha

12. Thanks for showing us. The doll you have in blue top, is she a Fantasy Doll?

13. Yes ! That is my sweet little Violet. She is a Fantasy Doll Amber.....I love her to pieces <says that about all 5 of my dolls>...lol

14. Well, I did want to report a few weeks ago, I did purchase one of those makeup cases like this one:
      [​IMG]

And so far, so good. All my dolls fit inside just fine, plus accessories. It's large but very light weight. So all is good EXCEPT that when I lay out the outfits, it all gets shifted around, they're too fluffy, and get mixed up. So now I want a seperate way to hold my outfits. ??? Any ideas?

One thing I just thought of (but my "idea" is probably from seeing something similar) is maybe using those clear plastic card collecting notebook inserts and slipping the items individually into each card slot? That way the outfits could be in a notebook, easy to see and grouped. Has anyone done that and does it function well?

Thanks for this thread, I really got lots of good ideas and could break down my needs and make, what I think was a good decision because of this thread. Now I just need the clothes organized in a fashion where they can easily be seen / found / and cared for. I appreciate everyone's input, thanks so much!

Ingie

15. aww... they all look so cute curled up in their. ^^

16. i looked around today at wal*mart and the great canadian superstore (it's like a... meijers?) for a small purse or make-up bag to carry my tiny around (i'm going away in less than a month, and i want to take my tiny girl with me!)... no such luck :(

i wanted something like a purse (lol, man-purse), that could be worn over the shoulder. they were all ugly, shiny, faux-leather things :barf and the make-up bags were hideous pink, green, neon polkadots.

rather disappointed, i returned home and i found a beat-up-old-dirty purse that my sister once used in the storage room~ it's YO-SD sized!! :celebrate

after cleaning it out, taking of off the old badges, using a seam-ripper to remove all the patches on it, then washing it vigorously with laundry soap... i think it'll make a nice little dollie carrier :)

i'll take some pictures once it's dry.

sorry for the TL;DR... so a synopsis of the above would be:
      abandoned, old, dirty purses can be mended/cleaned and make nice little carriers :lol:
      ...why is it so difficult to find a tiny carrier? :doh

17. Well, I just took out all the clothing that was cluttering up (and clogging up) my box. I put outfits back into ziplock bags and am about to organize them into my daughter's extra rolling plastic drawer unit. There will be plenty of room to expand my collection now and I'm thinking of taking my doll carrier camping so I can take neat-o pictures in nature :) So I'm kinda glad I have a tough little holder, that'll hold all of them plus my camera :) It's going to be fun... but I need some sleeping bags now... LOL

Gosh, I wish I were going to the East Coast or somewhere where they have nice pretty mushrooms! I wonder if I can find any in the Sierras? I doubt it though. I don't recall ever seeing mushrooms, but it's still early and the summer isn't too hot yet... maybe there will even be a few flowers :)... Can't wait!

18. Maybe a camera bag would be good for a man bag. Like the old camcorder size? Most are even padded

19. thanks for that tip~
      i dug out my old camcorder case (the camera broke two years ago... :() and it is really nicely padded :) the only problem is that it's too small (dang those uber-tiny-fashionable camcorders)...

i'm going to go to a satchel store (we have a lot of bag stores in malls here) and see what i can find. methinks my sister's purse is out because the zipper scares me (it's big and metal); it'd probably tear right through hecate's faceup.

i'll update when i find something that works for hecate :lol:

20. I only have the one tiny, so my main worry is transporting MSDs, but I was out with my boyfriend the other day (he's a photographer) and I noticed that his camera kit bag is perfect for carrying dolls from tiny to MSD-size.

Inside the case are cushioned compartments with movable dimensions, so you could make any amount of little squares to house your dolls and their things, whilst knowing they are completely protected because a company selling bags for very expensive things like cameras and flash units is bound to be strong and cushioned inside! When he comes around to liking my resinkids, I'm going to persuade him to let me try out his kit bag as a doll carrier.