1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Elfdoll Clothing question??? Please?

Feb 26, 2008

1. you're welcome IngieBee and good luck with sewing, i'd love to see pics once you get your Adel and dress her with your clothing :D

Teryl, aww, yes mine stands with some patience, she does have a kicky leg but i can balance her so she doesn't kick ;)

and thanks Carolyn, i love my little Lin :D

2. I haven't managed to dig out my daughter's Bratz Kidz outfits to try on my Min, but the commenter who mentioned they're going to snap on clothes is correct (snap on clothes without backs! it's good they have long hair, lol...). There were no Bratz Kidz clothes at my local Target, but the Meijer (grocery/department store in the midwest) had them on clearance, and also had a few that weren't clearanced yet. I didn't buy any though, as I didn't really like the clothes that they had. I've yet to check out the toysrus in my area.

3. While at the toystores, especially Kaybee Toys, check for Dawn outfits - many of the modern Dawn pieces fit because they are not tight styles. Elfdoll tinies can wear some of the Barbie Kelly shoes (1-straps, jellies, sandals are most likely to fit). Kelly dresses become Elfdoll blouses, Kelly slacks become Elfdoll capris. Some people have used the smallest Winx doll clothes, some tiny Barbie Fairytopia tutu fairy clothes, maybe Barbie mini-princess clothes. This stuff and more is mentioned in the existing Elfdoll clothing threads in Tiny Discussion.

Advanced search JUST the Tiny Discussion section, Titles Only, for Elfdoll* and ignore the threads for Hana including one called "new tiny Elfdoll".

Carolyn

4. Bratz Babiez, Bratz Kids, Winx, Heidi Ott dollhouse clothing, and Margarita Rosa makes great Elfdoll sized outfits.

Pic of Bratz/Winx/Dawn on post #9 of this page: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163275&highlight=Elfdoll
      The rest of that thread should be helpful as well.

Teryl, do you ever get down to the SoCal meetups in San Diego? I'd be happy to pipecleaner your Min...it worked wonders for my crew.

5. Thanks everyone, I did see that post, Clochette, a while ago, LOL, then lost it. Couldn't find it again. Thanks so much. Must be searching bad words, but got it now. Thanks again everyone!
      Ingie

6. I have a pattern I scaled, and cut out, ready to use, sitting here at my side on my desk for how long now? I find it totally intimidating! I haven't even tried ANYTHING yet, LOL

What a freaking scarediecat I am! :ablah::roll:

LOL, Ingie

7. Is that the baby bratz clothes?. Monster high clothes also fit.