1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny problem / disease?

Feb 12, 2008

1. I have four dogs, my mom and my dad here LOL All four doggies are The Boys.

2. I believe that dolls are necessary to offset the overwhelming testosterone of a husband and son over 6 feet tall to my 5' 6". I don't have my first bjd yet, but small dolls have been infiltrating our home for almost a year now. My tinies(yes one should arrive next week and special order during the summer) will fit in the roomboxes and dollhouse I have, but their furniture won't. Once I had ordered one of Tinybear's Cocos:aheartbea in dark tan- I saw her chaise lounge in a soft green leaf print. Then I found 5 Barbie cocktail dresses for only $4-with free shipping. She needed underwear-7 days of crocheted Barbie bikinis -how could I turn that down.There were the cutest hope chest and chest of drawers-their china is in the hope chest and they had to have some place to put the bikinis. I found a satin evening gown for 99 cents-it is hemmed and ready. So you understand why I had to send Carrie more money for an in stock light tan Coco-It would be a waste to have all of this stuff just sitting around not being used-right? My dark tan Coco's name is Leila; her sister, the light tan Coco is Honey (actually it is Miela which means sweet as honey). So, is it still a disease if I only buy Tinybear dolls?
      Valerie :D

3. I've been asking myself the same question - only about LadySaiyuki's wee ones, lol. I started out with one and a head (that I just planned to get a body for)...now I have three more whole LadyS dolls...while my original Ted head now has a Wolfram head to keep her company (and of course, they still need bodies).

But I don't think I can blame it on Nat anymore ;) because the Puki-itis has me in its clutches. I'm eyeing Chuchu, Lily, AND Pongpong...as well as a Pukifee. Then I have one of tinybear's awesome red Brackens already on order.

I've gone over my 'dolly wish list' today and discovered that over half the dolls on there are tinies! :sweat My bigger kids are beginning to wonder if they're going to be overrun, hee.

4. I have one Coco coming, light tan Miela, one Coco on order, dark tan Leila and one Coco-green on my wish list. I have noticed that sales are tempting-even if I don't particularly want that doll. My biggest temptation right now are clothes. I keep finding the cutest things to buy for Miela or Leila. After seeing Marsh pants, I realized they were a necessity.:aheartbea But, I also realized that my girls would need corsets to really fulfill their sexy destiny. I found a corset that laces up the back. Now the problem is colors-should they match or coordinate? How many sets of corsets and pants will they need?
      Valerie
      My doll needs are few, but clothing is a different matter.

5. I have two girls and a boy. So no excuse there. The eldest girl doesn't like dolls AT ALL, so I bought her an obitsu, so we could dress her up as her favorite game character (american Mcgee's Alice) I'm just trying to get her hooked, but it's not working! I see the doll is in my youngest daughter's room, LOL. I think the youngest took her, the eldest doesn't care :( But on second thought, I never finished the doll, no wig and no outfit :P Maybe when she is finished, my eldest will like her? I hope so!

BTW, yes, you have a TB fever, as do I. My recomendation is to spend every cent you have on her dolls, then the poverty will cure you (until another paycheck comes along...)

6. Ah, so TB fever is a special strain of the Tiny disease. LOL Now, I understand.
      Valerie