1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Size Chart (in post #1) - What dolls are missing?

Feb 9, 2007

1. You are missing Domadoll Ippo:

Ippo

Height: (human): 12.5 cm (Alien): 14 cm
      Head size: 5.1 inch
      Feet size: 2 cm
      Eye size: 10 mm
      Belly: 3.5 inch

taken from Domadoll site

BTW, I just thought I would say you RULE for doing this :XD:

2. Hey~
      I'm glad Carolyn.S is back~ Yay~

I'll still be updating my own one just for an easy access dolly for me.
      Feel free to use it.

3. could anyone add the measurements for Teenie Gem, from Soom?

4. Here's a new one, for both lists:

Infinity Doll UID

UID's body measurement

- Tall : 26cm (include head)
      - Head circumference : 17cm (6.7 inches)
      - Girth of neck : 6.4cm
      - Girth of chest : 13.1cm
      - Girth of waist : 11.7cm
      - Girth of hips : 14.4cm
      - Arm length : 7.5cm
      - Length of back : 5.5cm
      - Girth of wrist : 4.4cm
      - Length of thigh : 8cm
      - Girth of ankle : 5cm
      - Foot length : 3.9cm

5. Thanks a lot .this help me make some dress waiting for my kids arrive.

6. My, i have say, i've not been keeping up with the dolls... mainly cos i am broke...

Thank you for that, Clochette. I have updated my list~

You can use this one until Carolyn updates hers.

7. Hi Everyone!

Are the measurements for Bambicrony Ciao Bella in the chart for type 1 body or new type body?

Thanks!!

8. this is such an awsome resource! I am glad that I read through the entire thread and discovered the second chart with the more current info.
      I notice that the foot measurement for felixdoll was missing so I measured my little one. they are 1.6cm long and .8cm wide.
      I also noticed that the Resinsoul Bei, Ni and Bao were missing the eye measurements on the new chart
      Bei/Ni Bao
      F gender M
      27cm hieght 28cm
      14cm head 14.5cm
      12/14mm eye 12/14mm
      4.5cm neck 5cm
      4cm foot 4cm
      10.5cm chest 11.5cm
      8.5cm waist 10cm
      12cm hip 12.5cm

Hope this is helpfull
      bbb isabella neck 5cm

I wish there was a way for the Mods to indicate in that first post that there are two charts. I'm not sure how that would work though.

9. They're for the type 1. The body that is currently available is basically the same as the type 1, it's just the arms that are the type 2.

10. Here's a new one for both lists!

Blue Fairy Shiny Fairy

Gendered bodies M/F
      Height : 27 cm
      Head round(Wig size) : 17 cm (6.5 inch)
      Shoulder width : 6 cm (2.5 inch)
      Arm length : 8 cm ( 3 inch) - from shoulder point to wrist
      Chest circumference : 13 cm (5 inch)
      Waist measurement : 12 cm (4.75 inch)
      Hip Round : 14 cm (5.75 inch)
      Leg Length : 14 cm (5.5 inch) - waist to ankle
      Foot Length : 3.8 cm ( 1.5 inch)
      Foot Width : 1.8cm(0.75inch)
      Hand Length : 3 cm ( 1.25 inch)
      Hand Width : 2cm(0.8inch)

11. 5star Doll tinies are new :) no one here has one yet, but I'm getting one and trying to find things for him :)

Company (who makes the dolls): 5star Doll
      Main English Sales Site (or the word resales if discontinued): 5stardoll.com or mintoncard.com (US retailer)
      Doll Model (group name, like Petite AI): 1/6 (Ria is the boy and Mia is the girl, same measurements)
      Genders (list one of: M,F,MF,U) U=unisex, add a question mark if unclear: MF
      Height (cm) 28
      Head size (circumference in inches) 6.7
      Eye size (mm - the Manufacturer recommended/shipped size) 12-14
      Foot length (cm) 4
      Chest (cm) 13.4
      Waist (cm) 12.4
      Hips (cm) 15.3

12. Would Miyou-Doll Family BB dol GIRL YO-sd size bjd fit here? 1.Height 33cm 2.Head C 23cm 3.Eye 16mm
      4. 4.8 cm 5. chest C 17.2 6.Waist 17.5 cm 7. hips 19cm.
      I jus got her today. I unserstand she's called a Special Doll because she is bigger than other YOSD dols
      [​IMG]

13. I saw that a Bobobie Yu wasnt listen i was wondering do you plan to add one

14. Felixdoll Brownie could be added on as well. If all the measurements aren't listed at their website I could take some for you. Just let me know!
      Here is what's at their site:
      -Stature: 11cm
      -Head: 9.3cm
      -Eyes: 8mm
      -Neck: 3.2cm
      -Bust: 5.5cm
      -Shoulder: 2.9cm
      -Waist: 5.6cm
      -Hip: 6.7cm
      -Foot: 1.6cm
      -Wigs: 3~4

http://www.ajumapamausa.com/FELIX/BrownieSeries/Event2009/Ravi/Ravi.html

Edit: ah! I see its listed as Momo, rather than Brownie. I think Momo is actually just the name of one of the Brownie dolls.

15. What a wonderful resource. Thank you for all this work! This will really help me figure out which tiny to get for my first bjd. :)

16. Do the Bobobie dolls Lucky, Elf Nissa, Elfkin, Moony, and Sunny need to be added?

17. How about that inexpensive Leffy doll by BDOLL, available only on Etsy?