1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Size Chart (in post #1) - What dolls are missing?

Feb 9, 2007

1. Thank you very much.
      I´m making some presents, and I had no idea how big/small the doll is. A pitty that you don´t have the leg lenght on the list, it would have been soooooooooooooo useful.
      Non the less, it helped me out a lot.

2. Dollzone Chinese Dragon boy and girl

3. This is such a good idea Carolyn! I think it's totally awesome! I never can seem to find the measurements for dolls under 35cm... ^_^

4. Once I get my Mui-chan, I'll see what I can do to give you some measurements. IxTEE has another doll coming, Fat Chai, but I think he will be the same measurements as Mui-chan. Let you know if I hear anything on that too.

LM

5. Company (who makes the dolls): Sugarble
      Main English Sales Site (or the word resales if discontinued) www.sugarble.com
      Doll Model (group name, like Petite AI) Blood Line / Sugar Line
      Genders (list one of: M,F,MF,U) U
      Height (cm) 26 cm
      Head size (circumference in inches) 5.7 inches
      Eye size (mm - the Manufacturer recommeded/shipped size) 14mm
      Foot length (cm) 3.8 cm
      Chest (cm) 11.2 cm
      Waist (cm) 11.0 cm
      Hips (cm) 13.9 cm

6. So I dont see Fairylands Little Fee or pukifee...or real puki? Am I looking at the right chart?
      I use this ALL the time and just making sure I've got the right link! :)

7. Jenifer, the most updated list is apple-pai's link above. :)

8. Oh beautiful thanks!!!!!!

9. You are amazing for doing this!! I've been racking the interwebs for at least 2hours trying to figure out where on the Customhouse dollsite I could find measurements for my girl I have coming in so I could make her something nice! Then of course I recalled seeing this thread some months ago... x.x SO. THANKFUL. *bows*

10. Iplehouse released their tiny line, but they are only sold as limited editions for now.

Company (who makes the dolls): Iplehouse
      Main English Sales Site (or the word resales if discontinued) http://www.iplehouse.net/
      Doll Model (group name, like Petite AI) BID - Elemental Gaurdians
      Genders (list one of: M,F,MF,U) F,M
      Height (cm) 26 cm
      Head size (circumference in inches) 17cm (6.7 inches)
      Eye size (mm - the Manufacturer recommeded/shipped size) 10mm
      Foot length (cm) 4 cm
      Chest (cm) 14.1 cm
      Waist (cm) 13 cm
      Hips (cm) 14.6 cm

11. Thanks for all that, so helpful!

12. There's an adorable tiny called IMda Modigli in Soom's website. Esthy on DoA has just gotten her and she's posted pictures in the gallery. Perhaps this cutie could be added on the chart as well? Thanks.

13. now THAT is amazing. Truly truly incredible, and SO helpful! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Thank you Carolyn for the amazing spreadsheet. It's SO helpful!!!

15. I'll get measurements of Ruby Red's new Honee-B this weekend and add them. She's Puki size.

16. Added Timp, changed the website on Customhouse to their current one, and added a placeholder for Honee-B.