1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Size Chart (in post #1) - What dolls are missing?

Feb 9, 2007

1. Carolyn
      I -elf eyes are 10mm

2. Mmmmm....Could have sworn that my sweet came with 16 eyes. Oh well, if she didn't she sure looks good in them too (of course I got her extra eyes)! Oh well, no matter.

3. Reminder to myself -

Ltline Fam & Nene (discontinued?) 15cm

Hautelier Sabi and Dabi - 8 inch, 12 mm eye, 5-inch wig

4. My DIM Vanilia has a 5" head (almost 13cm). I know this because I just measured for a Tinybear wig, acually the 2nd wig since my cat has taken the first Tinybear did for me. My cat thinks the wig is her kitten. Silly kitty! Better the wig than my tiny darling Sunya!
      I will try for more DIM Vanilia when I am home from work!
      Thanks for this great chart!!!

5. Thanks - I added those updates, and also DD-ANNE Mero and Tiny Mero (Chinese artist tinies).

I found measurements for Sabi and Dabi on DoA but the DoA height of 18.3cm differed by 2cm with the Dollndoll height of 20.3cm - anyone know which is right?

Now there are 60 tinies in the chart.

Dragonlovesdolls - I hope your cat was gentle when taking the wig (since it thinks its her baby). My one cat thinks furry wigs are her cat toys, and the other wants to like them (same cat likes to lick scotch tape and lace - especially lace).

Carolyn

6. This is awesome! ^___^ Thank you for all of the hard work!
      (It would be cool if someone else could do this for the other sizes too. I think that would help people out a lot!)

7. Reminder to me - add pipos and petdoll I guess.

8. Hi Carolyn I just ordered DD-Anne's Near and Tiny Lii as soon as I get them I'll send you their specs. DD-Anne just cast new limbs and bodies

9. How do you order the DD-Anne dolls?

10. The tiny secretdolls are missing
      the baby fairy
      Sen, Yogi and Root

Height: 11cm
      Head: 8cm
      Shoulder: 3cm
      Chest: 6cm
      Waist: 6cm
      Arm: 3.2cm
      Hand: 1cm
      Wrist: 0.5cm
      Leg: 3.2cm
      Foot: 1.3cm
      Ankle: 0.5cm
      Eye: 0.7cm

11. You order by email then pay by paypal after she confirms. Lii and Near are not limited but she takes orders in limited numbers. Plus she's offering gft bags to those who order $150. You get one automatically if you have ordered a doll from her before and you get 2 bags if you have ordered before and are ordering over $150
      Here's her site:
      http://fairygarden.blogbus.com/logs/4566148.html

12. Thanks!

Chart is updated with Petdoll, Pipos Baha, and Secretdoll Baby Fairy

Because the Petdolls have the unusual measurement Length (in addition to height) I added the length in the Sex column.

Carolyn

13. Hautelier also made Ari and Tori that need 10 mm eyes. They just have different heads form Sabi and Dabi, but the boy and girl bodies are quite different. I will get measurements.

I'll try to measure Potpourri, the Domuya girl in the morning.

Nancy

14. OMG!!!
      I never realised that there were sooooo many tinies!!!

15. I'm expecting an Angel Fairy Faro doll anytime next week... So I'll tell you what kind of eyes they wear (I'm also quite curious, as I wanted to buy another pair for him). According to kondoll, though, Ai is 25cms tall, but Faro is 27cms. I'll also have to check on that one when he comes. ^_^

16. Do the Unoa Azurite and Flourite count? My tape measure has taken a walkabout so I can't measure my Azurite right now though.

17. If Faro is really 27cm, could you check the other measurements also? If he's 2cm taller then his chest,waist,hips could also be different.

Yes Fluorite and Azurite count - measurements for Azurite would be great! I found Fluorite's measurements on the Unoa FAQ but they did not have Azurite except for saying he was 27cm and Fluorite was 25cm.

Thanks!
      Carolyn

18. No probs at all, I'll check all the measurements given in the kondoll site and post them here. ;)

19. Does anyone know of any 11" tinies that are a little chubby or not slim and adult at least besides DIM Marigold? I already have her.

20. You could look at the chart - 11" is almost 28cm. I am waiting to get clarification on Angel Fantasy Faro - I list him as 25cm but he may be 27cm.

Look at the chart (link in first post of this thread) and check the dolls that are about 28cm. You should be able to gauge their relative chubbiness by their waist and hips and you might also want to compare their head size to Marigold.

I can tell you that Soom Mini Gems Uyoo and Aren, Roxy Becy and Pandora, Fluorite and Azurite, Soul Little Kimmy and Metel and Limhwa ToYou are all more adult shape.

There are a bunch of dolls around 28cm.

Carolyn