1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Size Chart (in post #1) - What dolls are missing?

Feb 9, 2007

1. According to Anrui Ukimi, her Cherishdoll Alley's chest is 10.7cm. She's a girl so not sure about chubby^^;

2. Thanks hyschara!!

3. ...........................................MERO... ........TINY MERO
      head size (around) in inches....about 6.3 .......about 3.5
      eye size in mm.........................16...................8
      And in cm...
      foot length..............................3.5........... ..... 1.3
      chest......................................11..... .............6.5
      waist......................................10.5... .............it seems tinies haven't waists.= =
      hips........................................12.5.. ..............7.5

4. Thanks DD-ANNE! I'll put those into the chart as soon as I get a chance!

Carolyn

And note to me...

Add I-Doll ATTI and ARRA (dollmore)

Carolyn

EDIT: Added DD-ANNE measurements, I-Doll ATTI/ARRA, and MinoruWorld Jr. Leila

5. Measurements for Piposdoll Baha:

Eyes: 16-18mm
      Height: 21cm (including ears)
      Weight: 185g
      Width of shoulders: 4.5cm
      Length of arm: 8cm
      Shoulder to wrist: 5.8cm
      Length of back: 5cm
      Circumference of neck: 6cm
      Circumference of chest: 10.5cm
      Circumference of waist: 10cm
      Circumference of hips: 15cm
      Length of leg: 8cm
      Waist to ankle: 8.4cm
      Foot size: 3cm

6. Thanks Elfyn!

Pipos Baha measurements added.

Carolyn

7. Here's what I got for DIM Vanilla. I want to mention that you have a U? in the chart for her sex.. she's definitely a female.. anatomically correct and all. :)

Anyway, here's the measurements:

Head- 4.5 inches
      Chest- 8 cm
      Waist- 8.5 cm
      Hips- 9.5 cm
      Foot length- (approx.) 2.5 cm

Hope this helps!! :)

8. Thanks! Vanilla's measurement and gender added.

Carolyn

Reminder to me - at dollndoll
      Manufacturer by Cat grove doll
      Make-up by Cat grove doll

*Shiny Size*

Height/ 17cm (about 6.7inch)
      Head / 9.5cm (about 3.7 inch)
      Chest / 8cm (about 3.14 inch)
      Waist / 8cm (about 3.14 inch)
      Hip / 9cm (about 3.5 inch)
      Feet / 2.3cm (about 1inch)

9. Wow what a huge undertaking. Don't see anthing you missed but I only know a tiny bit about tinys.

10. Carolyn: Your list is a wonderful reference -- especially for those of us who are new to bjd's. Thanks. Barb. (in L.A.)

11. Thanks all! I knew how many people (new and old) asked about sizes in tinies and I figured this would be helpful!

Also - just added Cat Grove Doll "Shiny"

Carolyn

12. Added Secretdoll Binu and Rosen Lied Monday's and Tuesday's child.

Carolyn

13. I measured Rosen Lied's Monday's Child's head at 4.25 inches, but that seems big. Maybe someone else can verify it. And she's a U :)

14. Thanks sfhope - I put in 4.25 inches for now, for Monday's Child's head. Rosen Lied actually says 5-6 wig for that 17cm cm tall doll! Your measurement makes more sense to me.

I also added Free Spiritz pixiez Lily and Ivy because full measurements were posted on the site.

Carolyn

15. Sorry Carolyn....Monday's Child 's head is over 5 inches....more like 5.25 :doh I found one wig (that had a size label still) that fit her: Monique Lulu size 5-6. Those people at Rosen Lied are more trustworthy than I am!...Carol

16. Thanks - I updated the chart with 5.25 for Monday's head.

EDIT - added Dobigi Alice (17cm at Luts, preorder)

Carolyn

17. Carolyn you should tack down one of the rei tenshi owners I'd love to know the height stats on it

18. Rei-Tenshi are 10 centimetres long.... That's about 4 inch, right?

19. Yes I read they are 10cm - I will add that to the database. I have not found any other measurements for them.

20. This database is a-maz-ing! I am looking for a doll 15cm or less, and I've narrowed it down to 2 with your help. Thank you!

There's a new D.I.M. Honey I see: Silf. Body looks a bit different from Vanilla's (one part torso not two) but the height and eye size is the same. Maybe change the entry from "Vanilla" to the more generic "Honey"?