1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tiny Tiny Dollies?

Feb 16, 2008

1. can you give me a link one you post it?? i want to see how they look like. ^^

i'm in the middle of Orient and Puki.. and maybe DD-Annes..

2. sweetie I Pmd you a link:)

3. awesome.. thank you.. ^^

4. The OD So Sun is their most recent sculpt.

I have OD So Winged Vampire Ye, who I have wired to help with posing. I have a Pukisha on order so I am looking forward to comparing the two, even though I know the Puki will be so much more posable.

5. Yeah.. Sure seems like it.. people have their puki pose.. and it's Amazing!

6. Bobobies are still awesomely cute and they pose pretty well :3 and they can wear lati yellow clothes :D

7. I just got a Lati white Laches and he is adorable!

8. I have a Puki and they really can do some amazing poses very easily. They work well as a toddler for MSD sized dolls. I have a couple Unoa and compared to them they make perfect little kids. :)

9. ahhahaha.. so tempting. XD but they cost soo much for a tiny T_T

10. Hmm you mentioned in the first post though that you were looking for something under $180, and the basic Puki (body, face, and eyes) is $138.00. They can wear Kelly doll clothes which are really cheap, and it's easy to make clothes for them because it hardly takes any fabric. You can get what's called "Fat Quarters", which is 1/4 a yard of fabric they usually sell for quilt projects at just about any fabric store, and you can make a whole wardrobe for these little guys.

11. oh that's right.. they only cost around $138. but urgh.. shipping is like -____-.. i'm looking around at $200. so i don't know.. plus the face is Cute but not my type of cute.. i want the naughty naughty look like OD SUN.. I freaking LOVE his face.. ahahhaha

12. ooOoooOoo i adore my Lati White Elf, Orient SO tinies, Bobobie Tiny Erin, Rosen Lied Mango..... there are so many and they are all so wonderful. I have a dollinian but it is no face/no eyes at the moment. Like the size but haven't done anything with it yet. The Bobobie is the most reasonable IMHO but not the tiniest.

13. I just got my puki this weekend and all I can say is they are well worth the price. I love really tiny dolls but I marvel at how they managed to fix kickyness in the really tiny dolls. I could just go on and on that if I had to choose only one doll in this size range I'd get a puki. You can always save on shipping by joining a group order but for me next time I'll just wait until I have enough on my order list and order direct.

Bobobie is ok for the money but I find they string too loosely and need to be restrung before they can hold poses. I had to restring both my daughter's erin and my tinybear Moona before they could hold poses.

You can save on shipping with orientdoll by going through a US reseller and even do layaway but they have kicky legs but really cute.

DD-Anne dolls are adorable and well priced but hard to get since she switched to first come first serve buying system for 2008. They hae a bit of a top heavy head.

Lati's are cute too I don't have one but I got to play with one at a meetup. A bit kicky like most dolls in this size

I got some spare faceplates from the the marketplace and they had faceups by Lady Saiyuki. Believe me they can be mischievous cute as well as saccharine sweet cute. I need to take photos when I'm feeling a bit better

14. hmmmmmm.. interesting.. after hearing all that. i might just save up for a Puki.. but i want naughty looking one.. not too cutesy.. i love cute.. but it's not what i'm aiming for... TT_TT

15. Erins have different ranges of looks. Check this out:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/Neko_Kaolla/IMG_0012.jpg

All three are Bobobie Erins. My little one in the middle generally looks even more mature when she hasn't got a Santa hat plopped on her little head. And Alice on the right looks devilishly cute all the time...Erins are SO versatile.

16. The piki faceplate on the left looks rather naughty when I put it on

[​IMG]
      Photo by LadySaiyuki

I have to say I can't do this type of posing with my other tinies
      [​IMG]

Apologies on the fuzzy picture it was off the camera phone

17. Thank you so much for the pictures. XD Yeah.. I might just buy a Puki. Just for posing sake.. and DD-annes is taking too long..

18. I PLACED AN ORDEr on the PUKI PIKI! Hehehhe.. XD waiting for my payment info..

19. Congratulations! I'm really at the point now where I might just take a plain one, no face up, just so I can HAVE her! I want one so bad!! I wanted them to do the face up, but now... I know I can do one, but they do it so well... but it all adds up and I really WANT a puki!! LOL

Do spam us when you get her/him!!

Ingie

20. Oh yeahh... HAhahahah.. I'll show you all my naughty little demon.. Hahhaa..

he's gonna be a demon who's around 100 years old.. XD Fly around and bug people. XD