1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinybear (MerMina, Moona, Bracken, etc!!) Discussion Part 3

Nov 5, 2010

1. Finally, a picture of my Bonbon, Rhiannon.

[​IMG]

2. Sorry for the double post, but...no one has posted in weeks! :P

Just got my Fallow back from being repainted--she's so lovely now! ^_^

[​IMG]

3. Welcome back Carrie, it's good to see you posting again.

kurogane - your Leif is adorable! :chocoheart

I don't think I ever shared my sweet Tiny White Mina on here, so I'll put that right now

[​IMG]

#44 mikki, Jun 1, 2012
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    4. mikki your Mina is lovely and that hat is adorable!! :D

kurogane Leif looks quite the dashing pirate, love his jacket!! I'm not sure how big a large Bracken's feet are compaired to a Large Moona but I know Carrie quite often buys the chunky, larger sized boots you get for Blythe dolls. It can be a bit trial and error but most of the Doc Martin style ones are a good start as they tend to be made big, just make sure the inner sole measurements are big enough. Hope that helps!!

Took some pics of Whisper (lilac resin Large Moona) a few days ago and just like the way the wind blew her hair in this one!
      [​IMG]

5. Glad your back! Here is my Mina who is still in need of a body[​IMG]

6. Wow! so glamorous--she's beautiful! If you're looking for a body, ResinSoul and Bobobie's 27cm bodies are a really good fit and a perfect resin match (since they're all cast in the same factory). I have my Mina head on a RS Bao body. :3

7. Hujoo boys shoes fit large Bracken ;-)

8. [​IMG] a custom Mina I have just done forgot how lovely she is

9. now this is an interesting combination ..a baby Moona
      on the Thistledown body ..Moona head and she is really sweet:whitetruffle:chocoberry:chocoheart:truffle[​IMG]

10. Could someone please help me with clothes for tiny Moona. What clothing will fit her. How about shoes. I am expecting my girl to arrive any day now and am anxious to have a trousseau ready for her. Any help would be appreciated. I am not much of a sewer. Janie

11. TinyBear! So glad to see you back again. I've loved all the beautiful new wig colors on Flickr. :D

Kar I believe there is a thread about what fits tiny Moona. I do know doll house clothes in 1/12 scale fit and Tiny Bratz fit, too. Mine just wear wee scraps of leather most of the time.

12. I gave my Fallow, Lazuli, some freckles the other day. ^_^

[​IMG]

13. Hello! I'm the owner of a lovely Bracken, and I'd love to restring him and change his eyes but! his head is glued shut! Has anyone else come up against this stumbling block and how did you solve it? I don't want to crack his head open :(

14. OMG ..its all changed here :o
      trying to find my way around again !

Harlequin ..its shouldnt be glued shut ...I do glue the wigs on ..but its only PVA glue it will peel off ..but Ive never glued on the head caps :)

If he is one of the older Brackens ..the headcaps were held on by Putty ..all the older Bobobie dolls were ..before they started to use magnets

If its putty ..it may have gone hard ...I use a blunt sculpting tool to pry open the head caps

15. Thanks for replying Carrie! He is indeed one of the first Brackens, he belonged to Buodeuwedd (not sure if I spelled that right!) so it probably was just hardened putty, but it definitely set like glue! In the end I carefully pried it apart with the blade of a knife and scraped out the hardened putty so all is well. I'm in the process of customizing him and will post pictures when he's done. Thanks!

16. I remember him xx
      Ive just worked out since the site changed Ive got to resubscribe to my threads ..so now I have ..I wont miss any postings xx

17. I just got my Moona yesterday ^^ Beautiful girl, I couldn't resist her with her freckles. She's supposed to be my Xmas present to myself though, so I just checked her over to make sure she arrived safely then tucked her back in her bag. Not allowed to play with her yet! But she'll be joining my crew of itty bitty fantasy creatures, with my Nabiyette/BonBon hybrid, Pukipuki, and Daisy Dayes centaur.

Oh and Carrie, this is the first time I've gotten one of your wigs too, and I can't believe how soft the leather of the cap is. I've got plenty of other tibetan wigs but none have leather this soft, I don't know what you've done special but I love it :aheartbea

18. I love Carrie's wigs, too. I look forward to seeing your girl at Christmas. It's nice to get a Christmas doll.