1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinybear (MerMina, Moona, Bracken, etc!!) Discussion Part 3

Nov 5, 2010

1. I have finally decided that I want one of Tinybear's dolls to join my Nabiyette in becoming my second bjd. But I am having the hardest time deciding on which one. As soon as I think I have it figured out I change my mind. I wish I had an extra $800 or so so I can just get four of them. I do want a male but I can't decide if I want Bracken or Milo and in blue or light tan. However, I would also like to get Mina with legs and/or Moona. I love the lilac color but would it look good on either of them? How do you decide when you want them all? I have cruised through this thread and flickr looking at all the pictures, but it just makes me want more of them. How can you decide on just one?

2. I hear you so much! I want Fallow. But I also want mer-Mina. And Moona and Bracken are delightful too. And then do I want a natural-looking skin tone or one of the fantasy colours? If I go for a mermaid, what about the skin/tail combination. All the dolls and options are just too adorable ;)

3. I've been wrestling with that same dilemma for a year now. I think I want a human Mina, and Brakcen. But I love Thisledown and Coco, too. And I'd like a Sika.

By the way, with the new topicness rules, can we talk about Thistledown now?

4. Looks like I lost my subscription to this thread in the forum change!

Here is a pic of my Fallow, Lazuli...not a new one, but I haven't posted this one in here before.

[​IMG]

5. Tide N Thyme-- I definitely agree with you. There are too many options for all the adorable dolls. Trying to figure out that perfect combination is making me crazy.:?

Fariy Milliner-- I agree with your choices. I have definitely decided I want a human Mina but not sure as to color and ears. I was leaning towards Bracken for my male. I didn't even see Sika until you mentioned him. Hard to believe with the hours I have spent on the website that I missed him. Now I am back to square one on which boy I want.

Raesha--Your Fallow is stunning. I just love her face! That is another one that I would love to have.

I sure do hope Tinybear isn't making anymore sculpts right now. It will just make the decision that much harder. :)

6. Valli, she's so adorable peeking out from her hat like that.

Raesha, your Fallow is gorgeous.

I finally got a picture of my Christmas Moona. I haven't found a name for her yet but I love her

[​IMG]

7. Oh, Valli, she's adorable!! I'm not sure about the new rules, but my soon-to-arrive DC Hillary and my avatar boy (5SD Aiden) are no longer OT, so I don't see any reason why Thistledown shouldn't be on topic as well. Can't find the info, though.
      Lazuli is always so elegant... Love her face-up. She has attitude. LOL!

cowpeter, congratulations on your new Moona. She looks gorgeous... (I wish I were rich - I'd get one of each. But then I'd probably be beating myself up about which doll to get in what colour... LOL!)

8. I'm really confused about the new rules. Thanks everyone for enjoying my darling Precious. I have Moona also with a mermaid tail, Braken, Mina in tan, Pink BonBon and Tan Coco. I love them all, but the bigger ones are fantastic, I'm just a huge tiny fan and it's all Carries fault. Right from the moment I joined here I kept seeing her refering to tinies and I was hooked. The biggest BJD I have now is 10" and I don't play with him. Love playing in the dollhouses and he doesn't fit.

Lazulie is stunning, Raesha.

Cowpewter, your Moona is beautiful. She'll tell you her name when she's ready.

9. lol sorry Valli .. I hear you tho ..tinys are still my favorite ...Ive had to sell off most of my large dolls now ... but I still have my very small ones ..and I would never part with my tiny blue Bracken , and my first Moona , Mina ..and I have a Fallow in light tan
      you know I dont actually have a thistledown ...will have to do something about that .. no I dont know why she was said to be off topic .. I mean I have or have had most the tinys ever made at one point .. and she really is no different
      so lets hope ...caus she is a special little tiny ...and coloured resins are my addiction ..especially the dark and light tan , I love those in the tiny resin x

10. Beautiful dolls Raesha and Cowpeter.

11. I am hoping to get a Thistledown soon and saw they were off topic and as I am new to DoA I asked the moderators if they would be on topic and the great news is I got a reply after they had discussed it and yes they are on topic.......hurray :)

12. I AM ABSOLUTLY THRILLED TO BITS !!!
      I love Thistledown and Ive done quite a few custom girls ... so I CAN POST PICTURES ALL I WANT YAY !

13. my favorite thistledown
      [​IMG]

14. Love the pink dress Valli did you make it ?

15. Thanks Carrie. Yes, that's one of my tiny revsible dresses. Love this fabric. Pity I didn't get more of it.

16. Here is my crazy pink Russian tooth-fairy. He's... quite a character. :lol: And there's a lot of glitter.
      [​IMG]