1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinybear (MerMina, Moona, Bracken, etc!!) Discussion Part 3

Nov 5, 2010

1. Bracken is now insisting he needs to come live with me and take up residence in my dollhouse. I was sadly starting to loose interest in it (It was made from a kit 7 years ago when I was younger and my tastes have changed) but new residents would fix that! I also have a character for him in mind... such a mischievious face!

ADDED:
      Great. Now I feel like he and Realpuki Aki are having an arguement at the top of their lungs in my head over who gets to come home first.:doh They both have a bit of a dark side, which delights me but is likely to freak out part of my family. Hee hee hee.

2. Bracken has a way of getting his own way xx LOL hes a bit of a willful character x

3. I got some new photos of Gazania, my Moona, today! She's with my Daisy Dayes Elise Centaur, Shimmer, in them. I do believe they have decided they are good friends.

[​IMG]

4. All of a rush Im moving .. Tomorrow ..I will be without internet and PC for a week ..you can contact me via Facebook CARRIE ATTWOOD
      or like my Sleeping Elf page .. Flikr I cannot answer Flikr mail from my phone
      I am working on one large Spanish commission
      Taking orders again from July although I can order dolls ..that wont be a problem
      and from July I shall be updating my Etsy store..more wigs and Fullset elves ..Thistledown babies too
      cant wait for you to see them
      thank you so much for bearing with me ..I didnt expect my house to sell as fast as it did ..and didnt expect moving house to be so stressfull
      but Im used to stress over this past 2 years .. its with heavy heart I leave my home ..
      But Im looking forward to my bright new home ..and bright new future

thank you everyone who has supported me , helped and sent encouragement and support ,the past couple of year ..I honestly feel more like me now ..I must do ...Ive got 2 new dolls coming in ..and I need a tan Puki Fee more than air !

5. Love him! Where did you find his bike?

6. Ordering and waiting for a Fairyland Real Puki has put me deeply back into dollhouses and miniatures. And for a long time I've known I would one day need a miniature candy store, for which BonBon would be a perfect owner. I just can't figure out what clothes she could wear. Not that she doesn't look rather sexy nude...

7. Ebay-it is a 1/12 scale Harley.

8. Thank you for the information! May have to try and find one myself at some point.

In my own news...my poor neglected girl got a pinch spoiled last night! Stumbled upon a little HAlloween Kelly doll at work last night, and just KNEW my girl would LOVE the outfit she was in. Best $6 I've spent on a Kelly in a LONG time! She also got a little pumpkin that's perfectly sized for her, too!

[​IMG]

I need to take the top in a pinch at the sides to fit properly, but I LOVE how it looks on her! And she seems to really like it, too! And amazingly, the little headband with the tiny witch's hat on it fits fairly well, too. A tiny bit of work on IT to stretch out the curve of the plastic headband part and it'll work great for her!

9. Ayas-Shadow - I'm so jealous, I want that outfit too!! She looks AWESOME, so cute!!!!

10. Ayas-shadow That's adorable!

[​IMG]
      Ikuto by richila9098, on Flickr
      Ikuto got a new wig, I love my boy with curls.

11. Thanks, both of you! I've been trying to find another copy of the doll I got the outfit from, for a friend who wants it for her Pukis (the Kelly clothes fit them REALLY well, without alteration, so I'm always for trying Kelly things on my girls, and giving them to my friend if they just won't work, even with alterations) and I just can NOT find another one at work! I think I need to find another Target near home to look at, too!

Richila: I LOVE that curly wig on him!

12. I've been working on a new web site , it was only going tru all the photos of my dolls I realised how much I love my Moona
      the tiny ones are still my all time favorite x

[​IMG]
      This is my girl and she is just about to have the spar treatment

13. Thanks honey ... Sorry it's been a while on here ... But I was having problems posting pictures ...and getting on here
      this is my Moona
      [​IMG]
      My beautiful old Moona by sleepingelf, on Flickr

she is from the very first batch of tans ever made ..so she is a few years old now ...and I still love her to bits
      Recently she has been pampered , new face up and wig ,

14. [​IMG]
      An old picture of my tiny moona.

15. Huge apologies if I'm just missing this information somewhere, but . . . could someone post two measurements of a large Moona or Fallow, please and thank you? I need the underarm length (from armpit to wrist), and the back length from nape of neck to low waist (the place where the hips curve out)? I've found chest, waist, and hip measurements in the Tinies size charts, and I've found the photo chart with measurements of little Moona, but I really need an inner-arm sleeve length and a back length for the large Moona body.

I just won the ebay auction for the gorgeous light tan Fallow, and I'm doing some advance knitting while she packs up for her transatlantic journey! :aheartbea

16. wiccy the outfits for your little ones are adoreable, did you make them yourself?