1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinybear (MerMina, Moona, Bracken, etc!!) Discussion Part 3

Nov 5, 2010

1. thanks
      yes, this is my handmade :roll:

2. [​IMG]

One of my favorite pictures of MIna xx

3. Oh my goodness, what tiny little glasses!

4. Great arnt they , I got them from a miniature show x

5. this discussion gone quiet? Can you still order these dolls? I bought chocolate resin Moona from carrie last year and just got a 2nd hand bracken in normal skin and they are lovely dolls. Has anybody tried them in heidi ott clothes or are there any easy sewing patterns for these lovelies? I cannot find the STICKY on clothes they will fit. Can anyone please help me?

6. Heidi Ott clothes fit. So do some tiny Brats things; if you're talking about the small Moona and Bracken. I have a small and large set of Moona and Brackens, love em so much I had to get a double set! And as far as I know yes you can still order them from the talented creator. Points up at the post above yours

7. Thanks Madeira. Tried dollshouse pattern but too big. I will try the tiny brats stuff, and the heidi ott. Thank you for the help ;)

8. Hello all, let me introduce Marelle, who is looking very cute today in her new dress by Dollproject on Etsy:

[​IMG]

9. They are both lovely :)

10. Does anyone have pictures of the BonBon head on the large Bracken body? Is that Sika? Thanks!

11. My Sleeping Elf gang are popping in to say Hello

[​IMG]

#112 mikki, Apr 14, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    12. They're all adorable!

13. Thank you very much @madera :chocoheart They're very excited because we've ordered a Moona from Carrie so we're all planning what we can make for her during the waiting time. Fallow is proud that she can be the most help as a model for making some clothes.

I'd love to see photos of your Sleeping Elf crew.

Here's one of Tiny Mina tending to her rabbits

[​IMG]

14. Ok, that's my sweetness meter filling up for the day from this adorable scene! So cute, love the bunnies and is that a hedgehog?

15. hope its ok to post here but loved looking at the pictures and yesterday I ordered a Bonbon and a Coco from Carrie I already have a Thistledown. I am so excited

16. I'd love to see them when they arrive! I'm still debating with myself whether or not I want a Coco...

17. Will post when they arrive got few months to wait

18. @madera Sorry for the late answer to your question. Yes that is indeed a hedgehog :3nodding:

@Sheltie Congrats on ordering Bonbon and Coco, it's so exciting to have new Sleeping Elves to look forward to.

@Fairy Milliner You know you want one really! :lol:

Here's my sweet Moona to bring a breath of fresh air to your day.

[​IMG]

19. ooh my days Moona is adorable