1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Tinybear (MerMina, Moona, Bracken, etc!!) Discussion Part 3

Nov 5, 2010

1. @Sheltie. Thank you so much, she was a custom fullset order from Carrie and I am thrilled with her

2. I can see why I have two on order from Carrie and im so excited

3. One of my first loves was the fat fairies, and I recently acquired a BonBon in a chocolate color! I just finished wiping her faceup, which was chipped and dirty, and I'm ready to work on her new look.

4. I was just thinking about Carrie and her lovely little creations recently :) over time I've had a moona, bracken, and bonbon! They were all so cute, I miss them since I ended up leaving the doll hobby for a bit and selling everything. Bonbon especially is amazing, her body and proportions!

5. I still see them offered from Carrie on rare occasions. Wasp and Cicada still live here, but I haven't added any more TB dolls to the troop. I look forward to seeing your BonBon's new faceup!
      [​IMG]
      Wasp and Cicada
      by clochette62, on Flickr

6. I still have three, a first batch Moona, a pink Bonbon and a light tan Coco. Bonbon is no longer pink though, her colour yellowed over the years to a lovely NS shade. Coco is still a gorgeous toffee brown though. I hope to eventually get around to redoing the faceups I gave them all those years ago, they deserve a bit of love!

7. I restrung Bonbon and her faceup is nearly done. I tried making her a dress but about 1/3 of the way in I realized I made an error and would have to start over.

Can any of you recommend decent pattern options? Or similarly sized dolls clothes?

8. @skyealloway mine have never worn clothes however I do recall some folk using stretchy Barbie bikinis and tops on their girls. I think actually I may have tried a Barbie top on one of them once and it was ok if I remember correctly. Sorry I can’t be of more help :/

9. I wish I'd bought one of the fat fairies, or Thistledown, when Carrie was still making them. I haven't seen any of them in ages... :...(

10. Thanks for reviving this thread @Fairy Milliner
      I hope you can track down one of those little darlings. You could always message Carrie to ask.

My poor Moona had something sticky leaking from her eye, and it damaged her faceup. Carrie kindly redid her for me and she's home again, having a celebratory cuppa with Bracken

[​IMG]

11. They're so adorable together!! That teaset is pretty cool, too.Your dolls have great outfits, too - I especially love the trousers matching the wigs. :kitty2

I love all of Carrie's dolls, but I think Coco is my favourite. And maybeThistledown with the elf ears...

12. @Fairy Milliner Thank you very much :hug:

I don't have either of those, although I was often tempted by Thistledown, loved that cheeky face and the elf ears. You are right to say we don't see them around any more, which is sad.

13. I have a fat fairy! I was lucky to find her, sad and calling to me, on ebay last year lol. I had to make her a little outfit and wig, and I painted her face. I'm glad I found her

[​IMG]Flora by Skyealloway, on Flickr

14. Lovely to see these sculpts again! I got my Coco and Bonbon 10 and 9 years ago I think, and they recently got to come out and pose again :-)
      [​IMG]flower fairies by Laura Davison, on Flickr

15. They're really cute together! I love those otufits, did you make them yourself?