1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Titanic Rose (Franklin Mint) Clothes on Unoa/Narae/Sharmin?

Jan 22, 2005

1. I have an FM Josephine. If you want, I can take and post her measurements. Let me know. :smile:

Michelle

2. I wonder if the FM titanic Rose "Swim" dress would fit DOD or SDC?
      Anyone know?
      Which FM dresses do fit DOD or SDC?

3. oh!! i would really appreciate it! i want to know if i can bid on that dress for my large bust unoa!

4. I tried the Titanic beaded red dress on my large-bust unoa and it is much too small; it does not meet in the back. ~~Lin

5. Josephine measurements:

Fullest part of bust: 17.5cm
      Waist: 11cm
      Full hip: 17cm
      Length from waist to ankle: 22cm
      Length from base of neck to waist: 7cm
      Arm length: 12cm
      Shoulder width (across back) 7.5cm
      Neck circumference: 7cm

Hope this helps!

Michelle

6. awww buuu everything except waist. unoa waist is 12.7 cm and josephine is 11! oh well- thanks!! hmmm... i wonder if i could alter it.. >_>

7. Unfortunately, like all Gibson Girl fashions, Josephine outfits are pretty tight through the waist, and there isn't any room to just move the hooks/eyes. If you have some sewing skills, though, perhaps you could insert small strips or a panel of fabric or binding tape and move the hooks/eyes to that.

8. that's what im hoping. or to use cut out the snaps and make it a corsette back XD

9. hehehe. bought the dress anyways- heres to hoping! she wont come for another month though ;_;

10. That's very cool. Has anyone made a guide as to what outfits fit what size dolls?

11. I don't think so. Unfortunately my Unoa is still being made in Japan, but I bought a josephine dress on ebay. I just can't try it on a doll :(

I think what we have decided is Diana fits but Titanic and GwtW are going to be too tight on UNOA, but i believe they would fit mini-fee and sharmin.