1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

To girls that owns boys... do you feel... shy? O.o'

Jul 2, 2011

1. doesn't make me shy ..but im sure it would make the doll embarrassed or shy ... but i usually have that part covered...

2. Nah, I don't feel shy about it at all. I do usually put them in undies but they are just resin so seeing them nude does not make me feel shy or anything.

3. I'm not embarrassed by my boys' penis bits. It's a doll and besides fixed in one position. I might be embarrassed if I had one of those bodies where it's "fully" poseable down south. But meh...

Now on the other side when a person learns that they are autonomy correct and pulls down their pants and/or underwear, yeah I get pissed or embarrassed by it. It's like "OMG! How dare you!?"

4. It's not shyness more than it getting kinda awkward xD my cousins once saw my YoSD doll's private parts and I was embarrassed here, I asked them to show him some respect :huh?:
      I love half nude/kissing photos I see online :drool but I can't seem to take any for my couples without feeling like I'm doing something I shouldn't xD it's like they have a personality of their own and I'm intruding on their privacy

5. No, I'm not shy or embarrassed by doll penis. It's just an artistic representations of human anatomy. =u=

6. I'm not shy at all. But I will feel bad if I leave them naked for long periods of time, like when I had no clothes for them when I first started the hobby :(

7. I feel a bit awkward when changing the clothes of dolls of either gender to be honest. But of course, it's the worst when some one walks in the room when you are dressing a doll - it's much more awkward than it should be

8. My boys are in clothes most of the time and so I honestly forget that they are anatomically correct when I change them into a different outfit. There's usually a second or two of 'oh right' before I laugh at myself and move on.

9. No. I'm not shy or embarrassed by nudity. Doll or otherwise. Many of my dolls are undressed for long periods of time while I'm making clothes for them, and it doesn't really bother me.

10. I try not to leave any of them sitting around naked, because I wouldn't want my parents to see them naked and most of them don't seem the type to be comfortable naked. I don't mind changing their clothes though. I actually "promise" my first boy that I wouldn't take nude pics of him because his boy parts are just a resin oval! Poor boy.

11. After looking at 100+ girl dolls.. I decided to purchase a boy lols.

Hmmmm. I personally do not feel embarrassed since I am more like a Mom to my doll. xD

12. For me.. It depends. I never really let my boy sit around completely naked.. He's always been in undies haha. He's not detailed though, so if his underwear DO pull down, I don't think much of it.

13. I'm not shy. It's just a block of resin. lol But my mom, my sisters and I had a good laugh when he arrived and I showed him to them! We're so mature. lmao

14. I don't feel embarrassed with doll nudity, it's just resin and the first thing I do when I receive a doll is take off the clothing, but I think I can understand if someone is shy about a very realistic doll

15. nope xd even i paint their body, they are my boy theres why haha

16. normally - no - But when I first got my Angel of Dream 90cm Bo, I was too embarrassed to take off his underpants for months LOL - he was rather large :blush

17. I don't mind the doll nudity. I mean we have all seen the real deal somehow somewhere, the resin versions are rarely very detailed. That being said, I rarely have my dolls nude. I am not a big fan of nude pictures either and I don't bodyblush my dolls so they are best photogaphed with their clothes on.

18. Doll nudity is no real problem for me, but the people around me prefer to see the dolls dressed. I suppose that the dolls get imposing the bigger they are and the more detailed their anatomy gets.

19. This thread is so cute omg <3 personally I don't get bothered by my tiny girls, but we'll see when I get my big boy next week... Especially since I will have to wait a while before his pants arrive! xD

20. No, I have BJDs mostly because I like to sew for them. I am completely comfortable with nudity.So they spend more time nude than clothed, because they have to try stuff on continually. My friends have adjusted to the fact that there are often naked dolls sprawled on my kitchen table.