1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Toys for tinies

Apr 4, 2010

1. The insanity never stops! My kids love their little pedal hotrod.
      My human boys all love StarWars and Lego..I wish I had a nickle for every one I've bought them over the years..I'd be a millionaire. My oldest son even had a whole room in his house to hold all his StarWars figures and vehicles and goodies. He never has a bad word to say about my doll room!

2. My son has learned not to say anything! lol! No, the insanity never, ever stops! :) Hopefully next comes GRAND KIDS!! Yeah, like we won't spoil them?! I haven't been to that meet up- there is one they are working on for the Barnes and Noble at Harbor Place sometime in May. Now that I googled the directions and my son said it was easy to get to, I may try to go. To keep this on topic--we will have to bring our Legos to compare :)
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Doll-Enthusiasts-v2.0-Next-Meet-In-Discussion!

Hope that link works-it is really close for you! Hope we get to meet soon with our resin kids!

3. Oh, and we had a pedal firetruck that my son drove until he just couldn't get into it anymore! I would just love to find one for my LF's.

4. Check ebay-the fire trucks show up every so often.

5. Thanks! I found a few but they were 1:10 scale and looked too small for any of my LF dolls to fit in. Maybe the Orient So doll would fit.

6. My Liáng have a big Playmobil Collection, too:

[​IMG]

Than she get´s a Teddybear and a doll from Barbie:
      [​IMG]

And today she has a very big plush collection:
      [​IMG]

The hole plush-collection is selfmade by my own ;0)

7. Love looking at everyone's dollies with their toys. I think I am more addicted to buying the toys for the dolls than I am buying the dolls themselves.
      I was going to suggest buying small wooden spools and beads, you can glue the wooden bead on to the top of the spool and paint however you wish.....they make perfect dolls for the tinies. My girls just love them!
      Here are a few to show you, they are sitting on the table:
      [​IMG]

8. I recently bought a Munny zipper pull -- for $2.99 -- and once you unscrew the little bit that allows you to put it on the zipper, it is just the right size for Pukis to play with. I'll post pictures of my Puki with his little Munny early in the week.

9. And today she has a very big plush collection:
      [The hole plush-collection is selfmade by my own ;0)[/QUOTE]

Your cutie is so lucky that you are very talented to make all of those tiny plushies! Great job!

10. Sorry, tried to multi quote and didn't quite get it right!

11. Spencer's Mom--looking forward to seeing what one is! :)

12. I'm a fan of unique dollhouse toys. I collect mainly tiny dolls so they work for them.
      Lana with some of her recent toys.
      [​IMG]

Some more... Paddington bear is by the same company, but I knitted the penguin.
      [​IMG]

13. What company made your Paddington? I LOVE Paddington!

14. I love tiny dolls & toys for my girls..here's Natto my Lati yellow Lami with her favourite vintage doll..

[​IMG]

15. Thank you :)
      I do like the little vintage dolls for my Lati's the best,the 1950's rubber doll house dolls are perfect toys for them..

Everyone's pics are all so cute,I love this thread :aheartbea

16. Little May playing with her russian doll :)

[​IMG]

17. I'm now waiting for my pedal car to come! And when my Owen finally comes he'll have tons to play with.
      Everyones babies look so cute with there toys. Love them all.

18. here is my Felix Brownie Calix with her teddy bear...

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

19. I love all of the pics on this thread,they are so cute :)

Posie with some of her toys..

[​IMG]