1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Toys for tinies

Apr 4, 2010

1. Having spent last evening looking for Rement all over the internet - It is truely 1/6 scale or "barbie doll scale". They are great with my elfdoll Tinies.

2. Finally I can post a picture of my little boy Owen and his toys. I've only had him for a few days, but the toys have been waiting for him to come live with me. He is Island Doll Bobo (boy) yo sd size. Sorry he didn't have his eyes in, I didn't know how to. Noob here. *lol*

I am in love though. :aheartbea

Owen with his new pedal kiddie car.
      [​IMG]

With ALL his toys around him. I didn't want him to be bored.
      [​IMG]

Owen and his friend Totoro chilling out.
      [​IMG]

3. He has some wonderful toys. He looks very happy indeed.

4. oo, that sally reader site was great...already planning orders for payday ;)

got these off e-bay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ETA: oopsie, missed your post lollydolly. great train set! Owen looks like he's having a great time

5. Lucky boy! He's got a train set too? That pedal kiddie car is cool. I'm sure my boys would love to have one.

6. Those dollies are so pretty! Where may I ask did you get them from, I mean the e-bay seller? Thanks.

7. thanks :) she is "lacyhome4boys" but beware, her store is ADDICTIVE

8. Thank you so much. I'll go there and just oogle because that's what I do best :)

9. Here are Maizie and Dixie with their new dollhouse. (actually not new, dusted off from my stash in my drawers, I tend to be an impulse buyer) this is a 1:144th scale dollhouse, would be N scale in railroad scale, but you can furnish it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

10. Wow the dollhouse is adorable. Where did you get it?

Here ist Méili with her ragdoll :fangirl:
      [​IMG]

11. @ Baerenfee: Wow that ragdoll is perfect for Méili! The blonde monique wig is so cute on your girl, too (I just LOVE monique wigs).

12. ;)Thanks! I think the ragdoll could be a little bit smaller. Yes this wig is perfect. I have a black wig too, but the blond one fit better to Méili´s character

13. Here is Little Nono with her playset

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      It's a Micro Mini set from Playmobil, I didn't see anymore at their website, but there were a few on ebay. I have the ark, castle and farm sets

14. This is Nono with her outside toys

[​IMG]

15. Hallmark Keepsake ornaments make great toys for my Little Fee boys:
      [​IMG]

16. Excellent scale for them Sweetiemom, I was thinking they were too big for some of my other dolls, I never even thought of Ante.

17. This thread is awesome!! I have been trying to find toys to fit with my tinies too and haven't had much luck! Looks like I will be busy tomorrow!
      Thanks!!

18. Also, there are so many Little Tikes miniatures such as the cozy coupe, picnic table, play cube, slide, swimming pool, and even a mini tractor! They all make for great props and are readily available on eBay.

19. Rody pony is perfect for the Little Fee and other Yo size dolls.

[​IMG]

20. We like toys too. :)

[​IMG]