1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transaction feedback for Dream_of_isis

Jun 28, 2006

1. The wig and boots I purchased came fast and I ESP. LOVE the boots. They were in awesome condition, and the boots are perfect for my future boy! :D
      She was also super friendly! ^___^

2. Dream_of_Isis and I did a trade, I painted her boy Bastien and she made me a worderful Asian outfit. She went above and beyond what I was hoping for, adding alot of unexpected detail work and extras and taking extra care so that it came out perfect. It's truly gorgeous and I couldn't ask for more. A very awesome trade indeed! She's very talented - thank you! :D

3. I've bought the homme ducan of Dream of Isis and i'm very happy for all ^^
      Fast shipping,good seller,very nice ^^
      Thank you very much ;)

4. I sold a Luts Neckpiece to Dream_of_Isis.

She stayed in touch with me, and make the transaction very easy and smooth.

Thank you! :D

5. Dream_of_isis was part of the Esthy Peroth group order I ran and was very pleasant to deal with! Sent all payments very fast and even with a change of address it was very quick and easy to get her head to her. Would definitely work with again!

6. :D Had a wonderful transaction with Dream of Isis :aheartbea. She bought a head from me and was reliable and thoughtful throughout with excellent communication. It was just a pleasure to sell to such a lovely person ! :abow:

:aheartbeaJaxa:aninja:

7. Dream Of Isis was *wonderful & sweet* to deal with! & *great communication* Thanks so much! & enjoy. :chibi

8. I recently sold a type 3 body to her! She was very patient during our long wait from Luts, and great with communication. She paid right away when I told her the body had arrived. Wonderful to work with!

9. Dream_of_Isis participated in my Dollmore group order and she was just a pleasure to deal with. She's very friendly, payments were made quickly and communication was lovely. :D

I would definitely do business with her again! :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

10. Dream_of_Isis is wonderful & sweet to deal with! Thanks so much again & enjoy the boots! :)

11. I did her Vampire moon's face-up! I would LOVE to work with her again and again and again! Lynne Rox! :)

12. Dream_of_isis participated in a group order I ran. She paid quickly and had excellent communication. Highly recommended and Welcome back anytime.

13. I made a luts group order, and she was fabulous nice communication. Hope you can join a group order with me:)

14. an A+ buyer. fast payment, great communication. pleasure to deal with!

15. Dream_of_isis bought a pair of boots from me and was really nice to deal with! Paid very promptly and nice to communicate with. Thank you :)!

16. Bought a Dollheart outfit from Dream_of_Isis; very pleasant transaction, item shipped super-quickly and was exactly as described. Would gladly deal with her again! Thanks much!

17. just bought a Dolybird book! Smooth transaction all around. Came very well packaged!

A++++

:D

18. Wonderful buyer, excellent communication, and friendly. Thank you, again! ^^

19. She joined a group order of mine and paid promptly and knew just what she wanted! Quick communication and let me know when the item arrived. Thanks so much!

Dex

20. I bought a Doll-head from Dream_of_Isis Via Layaway.
      Had a great transaction, and shipped/arrived when expected.

A++!