1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transaction feedback for Dream_of_isis

Jun 28, 2006

1. [SIZE="-10"]Dream_of_Isis was a participant in my latest Dollmore group order and everything went wonderfully this time as well. :D Payments were prompt, communication was kept up spendidly on her end and she was so patient and understanding while waiting on a pair of boots that were delayed coming into stock. It goes without saying that I would not mind having her in another one of my orders at all.

Those boots were gorgeous by the way! :aheartbea

:clover Thank you so much for being such a wonderful participant. `Tis much appreciated! :clover
      [/SIZE]

2. Dream_of_Isis commissioned me to do elf ears and claws on her UniDoll, and she was nothing but fun to deal with throughout the whole process. Friendly and quick to pay. Thank you so much, I'd be happy to do business with you again! :) :aheartbea

3. Dream_of_Isis joined in my Musedoll GO. She was a pleasure to deal with, great communication and prompt payment. I would love to have her join in again! =D

4. Dream_of_Isis participated in my Crobidoll GO and everything went really smooth! Paid promptly and kept in touch. Thank you!

5. I bought a CP El from Dream of Isis, and I am so happy with my purchase. Isis responded to all my messages promptly, and she was very honest and
      up front" about the transaction. She had posted in her sale thread about the doll having yellowed slightly, but she also sent me a message about it, to make sure I knew what I was getting. She included many extras with the purchased as advertized, and to show her sence of humor, she dropped into the package an adorible little jack-o-lantern treat holder, perfect size for my doll. (Tomorrow is Halloween, and it was a very timely and thoughtful gift.) The price for the doll was very fair, and with the added extras, I am left feeling I got the whole package for a steal! She was very polite, and wonderful to deal with. I would definately purchase from her again.

:)

6. Dream_of_Isis purchased a romantic onyx head from me and the whole transaction was very pleasant. she paid quickly and was very communicative thoughout the process.:)

7. Dream of Isis bought a Soom Super Gem body from me. She paid promptly and everything went smoothly. Communication was great and she was super friendly. Thank you for a great transaction. Please visit my shop again! :)

8. we had group order of dollsoom joined hand, dealing went smooth and no problem~ <3

9. Dream_of_isis purchased a Nightfall punk leather jacket, pants, and wrist cuff set from me. Communication was friendly, along with with the prompt payment for the items. Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction. I appreciate your support and patience. Enjoy the outfit! :D

10. I recently sold a Super Gem shirt to Dream_of_isis, and I couldn't have been happier with the transaction. :) She was polite, prompt and great to deal with. I'd gladly do business with her again!<3 Thanks!

11. I had the pleasure of dealing with Dream_of_Isis again in my third Leekeworld group order and the transaction was a beautifully smooth one. Everything was wonderful, from payments being made quickly to communication being well kept, and she was a pleasure to deal with. :D I highly recommend her~

:clover Thank you for your participating in another of my group orders!! :clover

12. Dream_of_isis was in my Cancan group order and was a trooper through it! Cancan sent an incorrect wig and we had problems getting the order straight, but she was polite and friendly through the entire ordeal and we finally got a solution. Payment and communication were also fast. Thanks for being a great participant!

13. Dream_of_isis bought a Nanuri 07 head off me. They were very friendly, paid straight away and kept me updated. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing pics! :)

14. Dream_of_isis commission a pair of demon wings from me. Fast payment, great communication, and all around, a wonderful transaction. Couldn't ask for a better customer.

Thanks again!

15. Sold Dream_of_Isis my Glati, communication was excellent and payment was very fast. A wonderful person to do business with, highly recommend!

16. Dream_of_Isis took the wings in my Glati split. She was a great split partner! She paid for her part quickly and informed me when they got to her.

17. Dream_of_Isis participated in my second Soom and sixth Leekeworld group orders and both accounts was the pleasure to work with that I've come to expect for her to be. I welcome any and all transactions with her without faltering.

:pcake Thankies~ ^^ :pcake

18. great transaction...really wonderful buyer.

19. Dream_of_Isis joined my Leeke group order and everything went smoothly, great communication, prompt payment. Wonderful GO participant XD

20. Dream_of_isis was part of a Angell Studio GO I hosted. Great communication and payment! Would deal with again! Thanks! :)