1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transaction feedback for Dream_of_isis

Jun 28, 2006

1. Another flawless transaction with Dream_of_Isis! She joined my Soom group order. She paid right away, kept in touch with her new address, and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Wonderful to work with.

2. Dream of Isis commissioned me to paint some heads for her, Soom Lami and EID Arvid. I had a lot of fun working on them. Her ideas were great and well thought out. She gave great critique, was a pleasure to work with, and paid very promptly. All in all it was a wonderful experience. Thanks for the work!

3. I bought a Volks Black Skull Cat outfit from Dream_of_isis. Lightning fast shipping, great communication, and just as described. Thanks so much!

4. She participated in my Nine9Style GO, and I couldn't ask for a better participant. She paid the invoices quickly, remained in communication throughout the GO, and was very pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend her for other GO's, and I hope to work with her again in the future! Thanks again! :)

5. Dream_of_isis participated in my Happy Camille wig GO and it was a PERFECT transaction, fast payment, great communication, could not ask for better!!! Highly recommended <3

Thank you very much ^___^

6. I sold Dream_of_Isis a Withdoll Priscilla :) She paid immediately and was an absolute joy to do business with! I am happy and proud to have sent this doll off to such a wonderful new owner. Thank you so much!! :D

7. Dream_of_Isis was in my FMD GO and was a joy to have! Prompt payer and put up with me very well, even though I accidently sent a wrong wig, lol! Thank you! :aheartbea

8. Dream_of_isis ordered several fur wig from me, including a custom design. She was very good in communicating the details of the custom wig, as well as quick with payment and quick to let me know when the wigs arrived safely.

Everything about the transaction was wonderful! I would be happy to work with her again, anytime! ^_^

9. I bought a Lovely EID Jessica from Dream_of_Isis! Super awsome seller, & I would HIGHLY recommend her here in the DoA marketplace! Thanks SO much~

10. Dream_of_isis was an ideal participant in my Dollheart group order. She was great with communication, paid right away, and let me know the instant the items arrived. As always, a pleasure to work with.

11. I bought a Soom Glati off of Dream_of_Isis. She packed him up nice and securely and sent him off promptly. Would deal with again any time. Thanks

12. Sculpted a pair of elf ears for Dream of Isis, she was wonderful to work with. Very patient and understanding of delays. Over all it was a great transaction and I would defiantly do business with her again.

13. Dream_of_Isis joined my split for a nYID body, and everything went great. She opted for the layaway, and she paid everything on time & flawlessly. Wouldn't hesitate to work with her again :)

14. Purchased a head and everything went well! Packing was great and shipment was swift!

15. I had a wonderful transaction with this person, she was courteous enough to hold a body for me, and very professional in her communications. I really appreciate all she did in this transaction. The body shipped immediately and was very well packed, she even included a pair of jeans for him! Thanks so much, and I would highly recommend this seller!

16. I bought my OR-Doll Eris head from this seller, and everything went perfectly. A+ transaction!

17. Just wrapped up a wonderful transaction with Dream_of_Isis - I did a faceup for her and she was prompt in payment, friendly and clear about what she wanted (and also about what she was leaving up to me) ^^ Moreover, there was a problem with my emails not getting through to her in the beginning, so I'm sure it seemed like I was ignoring her, but instead of freaking out or writing me off, she patiently contacted me again, still friendly and inquisitive, which was really great :) Dream_of_Isis, thanks so much for letting me know the head returned safely, and I hope you love it in person!

18. I purchased some Soom jointed hand fro Dream_of_Isis and the whole transaction was beautiful. Great communication and speedy shipping made it smoth and wonderful. Would definitely recommend.

19. Dream_of_Isis joined my spiritdoll GO. She was quick to respond to messages, quick to pay, and nice to chat with. ^_^ I would love for her to join any future GOs I host.

20. I had a very pleasant transaction with Dream_of_isis! I bought an NS doll Pan. She arrived very quickly and safely. She was well protected in her box. The communication was wonderful! Any and all questions I had were answered. Thank you so much! I love my doll!