1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transactions with belladurmiente87

Apr 10, 2006

1. Very depressing to read this thread.

I'm sorry belladurmiente87, but I linked this to the group order. Hope that everything is fine and that this problem works out for you. If not, please tell us sooner rather then later so that no feelings are hurt.

2. And I also think it is in bad form of you to say such a thing publicly. If you want her on the bad trader's list you should take it to a mod, not bash a group order that she is running.

Have any of her other group orders had trouble? For as many people that ordered carriers, I only see a few here that have left testimonials. Things DO get lost in the mail, especially when dealing with international orders. And if she is issuing refunds, how does that make her a bad trader? If those refunds get to the point that Paypal sends you the statement that the "payment was declined" then you have a right to complain about her being a "bad trader", but up until then, I don't think it is fair of you to say she needs to be on the "bad traders" list.

3. I agree, somewhat. :S I found it really odd, since I bought a carrier from Bella quite a while ago.
      I wanted to bring my Sd13 to florida with me, so I needed a cushy bag with lots of pockets and a over-the-shoulder strap. I said I was saving for a MSD, and she was AWESOME about it. I said I was strapped for cash and I needed it within two weeks, including shipping time. The bag arrived well before the time I left for the trip. The bag had the strap, a big pocket, and added onto the SD13 compartment was a cushioned MSD compartment! It was so well made and suchy that I actually stuck my boy in there and bounced it on the ground a couple of times. ^^;;; (I didn't hurt him, I swear)

And all I did was trade her a discontinued CH wig...
      You can't tell her she's a scammer yet. She /is/ trying to refund payments, and letting you have the carrier for free. She hasn't up and ran away with the money, and not all of us are twenty-and older with paying jobs. Issues with the post office aren't all that uncommon. I'd call it a bad transaction, but not a scam just yet.

4. I just look at it this way. Don't call scammer until Paypal has completely given up on your refund. She can bounce it to her bank account a million times but in the end unless you cancel it or Paypal gives up (which they do after a while), you don't have a chance to complain yet. The e-check is pending which is more than you will EVER get from a real scammer.

5. This quote in doll carrier thread is why I posted my comment. But I didn't say she is a scam artist however I think people should not be handling group orders if they have money problems.

QUOTE: from doll carrier thread made by her to someone who wants a refund:
      I have told you time and time again that I needed to deposit money into my bank account and you guys did not wait so I had to send you your refunds and you will be getting them, now quit complaining as I am waiting on people to send me money as well.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24229 Doll carrier thread see last page.

6. She is waiting on somebody to pay her for a doll that they ordered from her but she has no control over this either as the person has yet to send her the money, I myself know that she really is trying her hardest to pay the money back to the people who ordered carriers, and maybe she said that in the heat of the moment. It was still very wrong of her to say that nevertheless

7. I'm gonna add my 2 cents Please no one get mad at me ^^;
      I asked Bella to help me in the Volks Lottery to win a Yo-SD and I did win
      I trusted her with $360 of my money and nothin bad happened and this was just last month, she told me when he arrived at her house and when he was shipped he came to me in 6 days. Any real scammer would have kept that little guy but no I have him ^^ I still thank her for helping me
      To me she is not no scammer I had bought two carriers last year came to me in two weeks. I had nothing but good dealings with her. I am sorrry that this has happend but to me she's not a scammer. She'll do what is right.
      Like I said please don't get mad at me for jus speaking my mind

8. Crescent no one will get mad at you :)

Well I hope she will do the right thing. I was just concerned I think we have had enough issues on this board with people not getting things they paid for or refunds.

However if I go into a group order I would like to know if the person has any pending things they need to clear up before i order stuff with them.

9. I look at it this way. I have not called scammer once. Neither has anyone on this thread that actually has dealt with Bella. I have stated that I am deeply dissatisfied with the standard of service this seller has given me, and I have gone into great detail to explain why. I do not think it is prudent for this seller to be taking on any other sorts of orders or transactions when they clearly cannot cope with the task at hand here, but I would not dream of bashing her as a fraudulent trader without clear and unequivocal proof.

And as for your saying earlier that there are only a few people here complaining of lost carriers, I see two people who have had carriers go missing from the same batch. This is the proof we have to hand. I also know of another friend who experienced the same carrier loss. It is indeed not unusual for parcels to go walking - I have experienced that before. But three parcels? At the same time? Why didn't Bella try and find out at the USPS why they went missing? And also, why are the second batch of parcels all so slow - so slow, I would contend, that they also could be called "lost"? - sgtgeorgecarter's carrier is taking over a month USA to USA to reach her, and I have been waiting almost five weeks. Why isn't Bella raising merry hell with the postal service for ruining her reputation, instead of running to refund us straight away? I know that I would be doing everything within my power to fight the postal service if I were in her position, because it is the most shocking example of postal loss I have ever heard of.

I really more than anything want a carrier. But I felt that I couldn't be silent on this issue. I'm sure if you were in my position you would not be silent either.

10. We do have some issues on this board with people scamming others but lately I have noticed that some people are jumping the gun a bit in some situations. Not ALL situations but some. I think that this situation is one of them. She is trying at the very least which is more than a lot of people would do. I am thankful that she is at least doing that, even if I am not one of the ones that ordered from her.

11. Did you pay for insurance or any type of registration on your package when you paid shipping? I have had packages sent in the same batch within a week of each other and even on the same day that have gone missing. You know what I got from the post office? "Well unless you paid for any extras like delivery confirmation or insurance there is nothing we can or will do". Those were the EXACT words last week when I went to the post office over a missing package.

I understand that you want a carrier but maybe when you get your refund you could order a carrier from a company for your doll in a group order to save on shipping. This way you are "insured" by the reputation of the company?

12. Hey everybody I'm back from school and I just wanted to add thank you for the support and I am very sorry for the rude remarks and I am truly sorry for what has happened I did go to the post office but like sat has said if there's no insurance it's not their problem, however since most of the second "batch" as nat said was insured save a few who did not request it, I will take it up with the post office to see if I can claim insurance, as for my reputation, I suppose it is ruined and I terribly wish it wasn't but there's nothing I can do about that either, except hope that things will get better, as for the luts order I am still waiting lut's reply and it has nothing to do with these transactions so please do not involve the group order in any of this

13. I wasn't offered recorded delivery on the first carrier that was sent out - tbh I wouldn't have taken it on such a package (I only pay recorded on items $80 and up usually) - but I asked specifically for recorded delivery for the second carrier, and the second carrier is registered, according to Bella. So perhaps something can be done about the second slow carrier.

You're certainly correct about being able to buy one with my refund. I guess I don't lose out in that sense. What I feel badly about is that if I had been told months ago that there was severe difficulty in handling my order, I would have gone elsewhere. I also would like to know of sellers on this board that do conduct their affairs in such a way. It's a sliding scale of service - it's not as black and white as "scammer" or "lovely flowery seller" - and Bella has fallen short on many counts.

14. I don't mean to sound rude but you shouldn't have to be offered insurance it is up to the buyer to request it, especially if there is no hint of any provided,
      Registered mail is no less than $15 for an item that weight, which ranges depending on the size of the carrier, I am not making excuses, and you know very well that $5 is not going to cover registered airmail and $5 is exactly what I charged you for shipping

15. ah can i say something??

i have order stuff from her in the past and she has been very nice.... today i juz paid up what i owed her.... [various stuff] and right now i have some on going stuff with her :D [she's great to work with :D]

so i think she;ll be refunding u guys soon.... and if u guys are going like she suck becos there no tracking and that kind of stuff, may i warn u that unless u ask for it there won't be :(

FYI for that amount of shipping u want tracking?? its obivious if u want tracking it'll cost u more, and if u dun ask dun expect...

and for the rest i think bell has some issues to deal with [i mean in her life] so the least u can do is constantly pm her about your order and be patient... i have one of those bags [i love it :D] and to make it [i presume] would take time....

i do believe that bell is trying her best to work all of this out, so as a fellow forumer/shopper i would like to call for you people to be abit more patient on this issue :D

on another note a scammer/bad trader will NOT reply to your complains AT ALL... rofl

Loves Kag

16. Thanks Kagari I appreciate your support.
      I would like to add that I hope I can make this clear to everybody that's read this, I would never ever ever dream of stealing from anybody, especially not anybody from Den of Angels as I am sure that I share the same common interests in this beautiful hobby, I love my dolls just as everybody else and I know that the people in this forum influence me deeply with their love for dolls, I will completely understand if people would never have another transaction with me but for those of you who would, I will try to make it the fastest and most cooperative experience that I can offer. I hope that everything will turn out great and that this will not continue to be a problem

17. I would like to remind you these buyers have waited months, not weeks or days. Just because a person is not a scammer does not imply that he or she is capable of running a business. It is not my intention to direct that statement at Bella. I speak in general terms, as others spoke of what is and is not a scammer. I have not seen anyone accuse Bella of being a scammer, but her business practices have been questioned.

Bella, you and I don't know each other. I too run a business and I would only like to offer some friendly advice.

1. Do not allow your buyers to choose their shipping method. Have a policy of insuring every parcel. This serves not only to protect your customers' investments, it also protects your reputation. There is no recourse for missing packages without insurance and the negativity always falls on the seller.

2. Aside from purchasing materials necessary to complete the order, don't use the funds until the customer has received the item. Keep the money in an account. Forgive me, I don't mean to tell you what to do with your finances, it is merely a good business practice I wanted to suggest.

3. Stay in touch with your customers.

4. Plan out your schedule. You know how much time you need to complete each item. Schedule only enough orders for which you have the time. ..or tell potential customers that your schedule is full and therefore their order will not be completed until (insert date).
      Unfortunately we cannot control the impact of unforeseen events on our lives. For that I refer to #3.

Buyers, never purchase items without shipping insurance. It is better to pay the cost of insurance than to be without the item you paid for. In the event of a dispute over shipping method, your PayPal receipt or memo line on your check/money order will be your proof of paying for insurance.

18. Thank you and yes I quite agree that I have learned my lesson the hard way
      however I must add that I had to use the money to buy the materials to make the carrier, each bag cost me about $15
      $10 for fabric($7/yd for outside fabric and $3/yd inside fabric)
      Zippers were about $3.00 each
      The stuffing I used for the inside was $8 for a box of 5 lbs and used roughly 1lb of stuffing for one carrier, the shipping without insurance was already about $8 within the US, I am not making excuses for spending the money but as you can see I barely broke even what with the cost of thread, the serger I had to save up for, I can honestly say that I was not doing this to make a grand profit I was doing this to make it through the month.
      I understand if people can't sympathize with and I understand that I was not called a scammer, I said that to make it clear that I was not because of all the real scammers that have been popping up everywhere. I wanted to make sure that my customers would not point fingers at me. I hope that you will all understand that, and see things from my side. Thank you everyone for your time and patience and let's hope that it will all come to an end fairly soon
      and the stuffing I used

19. HI,
      i guess i haven't been around but i actually went through every messages in here plus related posts.

Being a seller in a way is bad since you have to protect yourself when you send out anything, especially when paypal is involved. You give buyer a choice of tracking/or insurance, most don't usually care about that and don't pay attention much until something goes wrong. But you did say to send one item out and then a week to a month later still have not. I do have to say some of these buyers had alot of patient with it and trusted you alot. It is very hard since some had waited on your trust for months and still have gotten nothing back.

I only had only two packages(one international and one in the usa) lost in the mail within 5-6 years and i was on the bad trader list (that is when i also refund both within the same day they asked for money back (instant money too). Now i make tracking a must of all buyers using paypal, it's a small amount to pay for both buyer and seller without any hard feelings at the end.

I do have to say the seller here has been answering all the time and all the buyers have alot of patient and been quite nice through out this thing. I wish you all the best and things work out for all.
      tc.
      x.

20. I have already stated that I would have taken my chance on the first parcel - we all gamble on international shipping parcels now and again, and actually yours is the first dolly parcel I have ever had actually vanish on me - some have been returned to sender, but never vanished. I have bought and traded hundreds of times in the US with no problem. Also, you may notice that when the first carrier went AWOL I was not perturbed or in any way angry - I was pleasant, understanding, nice even! and assured you that I knew these things happened. It is when one notices, months after the event, that everyone else that you hear of who also ordered a carrier also had their parcels lost in the post, that one becomes rather disturbed and unsure of the situation.

Surely it would have cost you less to make sure that you had sent the carrier recorded delivery than to refund us all, which incidentally was a decision made so swiftly that it made my head spin? If I had been in your position I would have considered it a minor decision, in the scheme of things, especially considering I already paid one lot of shipping, and especially as you explain in this thread that you already seem to be making a loss on the carriers before you start. Are you telling me that you sent no carriers out EMS at all in the second batch?

Bella: many thanks for your PMed apology. This is the first time you have contacted me unsolicited since we began our transaction, but nevertheless I accept it. Also, I see you have been doing quite a bit of post-post editing. I am subscribed to this thread, and always see what you wrote first, so I would curb your anger before you post, not after, if you wish me to believe that your regret is genuine.

A note re. communication: I would like to point out that Bella is very quick to write a PM or a reply when she is PMed or spoken to on a thread first, but this is not good communication, or a reason to say that she is handling her transactions correctly. I have not once been contacted by her to say how my order is going through all these months - I always had to PM her and felt like a nag for doing so. The carrier thread contains no updates. I have been basically lost at sea and trusting to trust for half a year. No-one at all can possibly argue that this has not been a bad transaction.

On that note, I shall not be rehashing or rearguing in this thread any more. I think all the informational bases have been covered, and it serves no purpose for me to repeat them. I shall instead wait for my refund, and I will post here on this thread the day I get that refund. Also, if and when my carrier turns up, I shall notify this thread as well.