1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transactions with belladurmiente87

Apr 10, 2006

1. I also wanted to say that this is the most useful and sensibly-written post on the thread, and that definitely includes mine ;)

Thank you for this.

2. Ok, here's my story.. but let me first say that I'm one of the (very?) few that DID receive a carrier in the end!

I ordered a double, all black carrier for two Unoa's on december 23. At that time, Bella shipped them with a free, handmade outfit for your doll, and we've been pm'ing about the size and style of my girls a couple of times. I paid her $45 through PayPal right away.

Early january I read her message about her computer crash and that I needed to re-confirm my order and address, which I did on january 7.

On january 30, I sent a first pm to ask about my carrier, because I was so excited about it, but didn't get any news about it being finished or sent.
      Bella replied that she'd been sick and not able to go to the post office, but that she would send my carrier out the next day, and that I would receive it within a week.

On march 4, I sent another pm, because I was worried about not receiving the carrier (and the outfit) after more than a month, and asked what kind of shipping (air mail or surface mail) Bella used to have it sent to me, and if she had a tracking number.

Because I didn't want just a 50% refund (that way I would loose quite a chunk of money, and I really was excited about this carrier), I pm'd Bella that I was very sorry about the problems she had, and for the lost carriers and outfits she worked so hard on, and I asked her to make another carrier for me. Bella accepted.
      A couple of days later, on march 9, I sent her another pm to ask her if it was possible to send it by registered/recorded mail this time, so it would be trackable.
      Bella pm'd me that she almost finished my carrier, that she would have it sent out in a few days, and that she would pm me with the shipping costs soon.
      On her request I sent her my address again, and again asked for the shipping costs, so I could pay them right away. She didn't reply on this.

Then, march 15, the carrier showed up. Unexpectedly, because I didn't expect it to arrive that fast!
      But it was sent by EMS, which was quite a surprise. The price tag of that was $37..
      I was baffled, because I never asked Bella to send it express mail - I know that is very expensive -, just for recorded mail of some sort so that it could be tracked for our both sake (I'm not that familiar with the US postal service).
      And still no word from her about the extra shipping costs that she expected me to pay.

Now, the carrier itself is very nicely made and sturdy, and all black as I requested, except for the somewhat out-of-place bright orange zipper ;)
      I must admit I lost a lot of my excitement over time, but I was glad that it was so well made, and for all, that it was finally there!
      The no-news about the shipping costs bothered me though, but after the days went by without a message, I thought it might be a sort of making-up for the long wait. By then, I didn't feel to ask about it again.

Then on april 3 I finally got a pm from Bella, to ask if I received the carrier, and if I would still cover half of the shipping, because it was a lot to have it sent by express mail.
      I replied to her that I never asked for express mail, and how much exactly she expected me to pay extra.
      Then she asked for 'only' $10, which I paid instantly - just to get it all over and done with..

Looking back, many things weren't handled correctly, and the communication was poor and not accurate. I've always been the one to send pm's first to ask about how things were going.
      But Bella does make beautiful carriers, and I feel sorry for her and her customers that her business turned out to become such a mess.
      I'm pretty sure she was not out to scam anyone, though.
      I don't know what happened to all the carriers that are said to be lost in the mail, and why I seem to be the only one that has received a carrier after waiting for three months, but I hope this will all be sorted out, and that all the people involved will receive a refund soon.

3. Thank you nat I very much appreciate your response, I think all that's had to be said has been said as for my decision to make refunds it's not because I never sent the carriers out I did it because I felt I owed it to you as my customers. I agree with the post editing but there is a lot that's going on ATM and though it is not a valid or valuable excuse I believe that, I still have the right to right my wrongs. I took a very great loss but I don't see the people who did receive carriers say anything at all and I know of a few people who did receive them and have said nothing on my behalf, that in itself is a great loss to myself as a person. I'm very glad that you have said everything you needed to and I have said so as well, I'd like to thank you for your time and your patience and again would like to publicly apologize to everybody who suffered a loss. thank you all

4. Thank you zozola although you are not the only one who has received a carrier ther are a few others who have also received carriers but have not said anything and I understand that some of them can't because they do not have the time or the energy as they too are going through a lot of things, I would not like to mention any names because I don't want anybody to harass them but if they say anything I would gladly appreciate it. ^_^

5. Though I can not imagine a single reason anyone would harrass someone that rec'd a carrier from you, I think it's against the rules to post items sold with who they were sold to. I seem to recall seeing that removed from many group orders etc.

6. thank you I really did not intend to use such a strong word but I could not remember any other way to say it, but I'm glad that you pointed this out thank you dark rogue

7. I would like to point out to a few people in other countries a few things about the postal service here.

Whereas in your countries you have things like "registered" and "insured" mail for international packaging, here we don't. The USPS is terrible in that respect. Your options for sending things overseas are these: EMS, Global Priority, Airmail, and Surface.

The ONLY one of these that can be registered or insured is EMS and you all know how much that costs. I am sure that Bella is trying to keep the cost down on her carriers by sending them Airmail and that is perfectly acceptable, but when you are asking for some type of registration or insurance.... well there is none. You can feel free to contact the USPS yourself to confirm this, but as I do a LOT of shipping and have worked for the postal service before, I can vouch for it personally. It isn't right, but we are left with few options.

It is an unfortunate thing that overseas mail sometimes takes MONTHS to reach its destination. If you are seriously worried about your packages, offer to pay for Global Priority (next to EMS it is the most reliable) which guarantees the package to be in the posession of your home country within 7 days of the package being accepted at the post office. If it gets hung up in customs is another thing, but that is out of the control of the seller. Global priority can sometimes be just as expensive as EMS though so keep it in mind that you once again "get what you pay for".

For those of you that are domestic, you have a few more options. You have the choices of paying for Priority shipping which can have insurance and delivery confirmation added onto it for a relatively small fee. If you choose for First Class mail, it is your own fault if the package gets lost because the post office will NOT do anything about it, nor do they really give a damn.

Sorry if this is OT, but it seems that a lot of people don't understand how frustrating it is to deal with the USPS and how little they do in ANY situation. I know for I worked with the lazy bastards.....

8. You can actually get a tracking number with Global Priority but I heard that it only tracks until the package leaves the country.

9. This is true, but that doesn't do us much good. However if the package gets lost, they can put a tracer on it. The tracer doesn't guarantee they will find it, but if somebody stole it, they can certainly nail their balls to the wall for it, which is reassuring. However I can confidently state that to date I have never had a package go missing when shipped Global Priority and quite a few go missing via airmail.....

10. Actually, please nobody murder me for this...I'm sorry for posting but I felt I had to say something.

I recently bought Julian (CP Ttori) from her over a month ago and also some clothes for Nny. The clothes took a little longer, as expected, but she finished them quickly and told me that she was to send them out on Friday due to the fact that she had a lot of carriers to do for people.
      I was expecting to get Julian on Wednesday but I later found out that Bella had to wait because of certain circumstances in which I will not post about in this thread out of respect to her. Also, Bella does not have the same royalties that most of the sellers on here do seeing as she does indeed walk about a mile to the post office every time somebody needs a package sent. I can see where this may be a cause for some delay due to things such as inclimate weather, being sick, or with faimly needing you there for support if a tragedy occurs. However, I find it hard to understand why the post office there would not handle things the way they should (For instance, my package had been opened, rewrapped, things removed, and you could clearly see that it had been tampered with) So I am not sure if that would have anything to do with it, it's just me offering some reassurance. I'm sorry but I thought I had a right to post my transactions with her. Please don't flame me for the little tiny shred of good things I have said about her. :(

I hope that the carriers mess is sorted out fairly soon. I am so sorry to Bella and all the people that this has happened to. I wish there was something more I could do for all of you but I can only hope. Bella I am so sorry about your reputation, honestly, I have always enjoyed buying things from you. I was thinking of selling some things myself but I am too afraid that something like this will happen to me too. I wish the best for all of you.

11. Wait you are saying that your package was opened and riffled through when you got it? Last I checked the postal service isn't supposed to do that for domestic mail.

Bella, you might want to talk to the post master at your particular location and find out what is up with all of this.

12. Hope Everyone gets this sorted out. Best of Wishes.

13. Yep, I'm just posting to say that it could indeed be the fault of the post office as to why things aren't getting to where they need to be. Bella is more than kind to me and was just as pissed as I was about the package being opened and shuffled through but the only thing missing was a pair of underwear (that was free anyways) and she offered to send me another pair but I turned her down since she was very very busy at the time. Maybe it is the Post office's fault. Please don't be mad or flame me, but I thought it was relevent since everyone's orders did go missing from the post office.

14. Actually, packages sent by international airmail CAN be insured. (And envelopes can be registered, but we're dealing with a package here.) You can go right on the USPS website right now and say you want to send a 1 pound package to any country with Airmail Parcel Post, and it offers you insurance for 1.95.

15. I have tried to get them to let me do that in the post office and was blatantly denied...... so I wonder if I am going to have to start shipping via online.... which is utterly ridiculous.

Even so, it is rather lousy that we can't register a package overseas.....

16. I wish I could quote everybody but after 8 months on the forum I still don't know how to do that XD,
      I would however like to add a very much needed thank you to all of you who have expressed their opinions, comments, and previous transactions with me ^_^thank you everybody

17. FYI per the USPS you can track with an Insurance# on their Web Site (they have to scan it in as it progesses just like a tracking# & even just a Delivery Confirmation#)

18. no they don't track with insurance you have to buy a separate tracking number, I've already asked them about this, as for tracking out of the country it gets very expensive and I honestly wish I had used this in the first place, but I did not and that was my mistake. I have talked to my dad and he is going to lend me some money to possibly pay everybody today, thank you everybody

19. First, I wanted to say thank you for this. It was very nice of you to say.

Second, regarding LittleRobin's post I am now highly suspiscious of Bella's post office. I know what the federal laws are regarding carriers opening domestic mail, but not everyone is honest. It has happened before that postal carriers have been arrested for tampering with mail. ..not that it is common by any means, but afriend of mine had this happen to her repeatedly. Her packages (items she purchased) were being opened as well.
      Bella I would not send any packages without insurance ever again. If someone knows you send things out regularly without tracking or insurance.. I sound paranoid, but safeguard your packages.

With regard to US international shipping yes, EMS is the only truly trackable service. However, Air Parcel Post, Surface Economy Parcel Post, and Registered Airmail can all be insured. I know this to be true because I ship out of the country frequently and I have used these methods.

20. I'd just like to say that Bella is one of the nicest and most trustworthy people I know. If she says she is going to refund everyone, she is going to do it, and if she says she is going to ship something she will.
      I've really only had one transaction with her ever and it went absolutaly smoothly, no kinks at all, so I'm sure that if things are delayed she must be having serious problems of her own. Nothing but a dire situation would deter her from getting everything done on time

this may be unrelated:
      I've trusted her to doll sit my boy before, not a single thing happend to him. He came back to me without a scratch and she'd even restung him for me just so that he could stand better!
      I think this shows that she truly loves these dolls and this hobby and puts 110% into everything she does! (I mean really. . . I'd been bemoaning his poseablility for a while and she re-strung him compleatly unprompted!)

I trust Bella and I know even though some of you have been waiting for a LONG time You will get everything she's promised you.