1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transactions with belladurmiente87

Apr 10, 2006

1. Thanks Taicho and lossefaire I have seriously taken these things into consideration and am going to see what I can do with the local post office, if there are any of you who know what procedures to take please pm me and let me know what IS in my power to do about this. thank you all so much

2. I'm sorry Bella, I know you worked so hard to establish trust between you and your customers and get a good solid reputation going. I'm really really sorry. I wish there was something that I could do for you or your customers.Now everyone will look at this thread and think that you are a bad seller and I honestly don't think it is true. I know you've had some rough times lately and I'm glad that most of the people that have reported on this thread have been acting like adults rather than starting an all out flame war.

I'm glad most people have been able to keep their heads through all of this. I hope the best for all of you.

3. I just want to poke my head in here and get Bella some phone numbers.

I had some problems with my local post office in the last town I lived in. They misdelivered mail and a lot of stuff went missing (probably because they misdelivered and that person threw it out or something)

If you seriously think they are stealing/damaging/losing your mail, there are two numbers you NEED to call:

1-800-ASK-USPS

This is the main USPS number and they will take all complaints and open a case for you. I started calling them even if I got a scrap misdelivered and they fixed it quick.

http://www.uspsoig.gov/

This is the inspector general, which says it "promote efficiency in the operations of the Postal Service" They have a contact number, 703-248-2100.

If you are missing package after package, you NEED to file a report.

You are doing a group order...what happens if someone orders a doll and it gets lost? You will be out the money for being the group leader.

Also: use Delivery Confirmation with every US shipment. It's cheap and I noticed a few of your customers were US -> US and still haven't gotten shipments. The forms are white and green and you don't have to fill anything out (but its a good idea to make a note on it as far as who it was being sent to, for your records.

You could be the nicest most efficient perosn ever but if your post office is screwing up, you will be the one to lose out, unless you start badgering them.

4. I'm glad that people kept their cool throughout all of this too especially Nat because I know how stressful it is to wait for a package and never receive it. Heck I've been known to chew through a whole set of nails (and I don't bite my nails usually) just waiting for a package to arrive.

5. I know Bella, she is the sweetest most caring people around. I can second everything Taicho said, since taicho is my room mate and love her boys almost as much as she does, since I don't have a dollfie of my own. She is someone to trust, most definately, and her carriers are wonderful.

Good luck Bella.

6. thank you derilaan
      I will see what happens, as for the ordering of dolls, I always insure them sometimes more than they are worth but they are as you well know a big part of my life and I feel incredibly stupid for thinking smaller packages weren't as important, I wish I would have realized this before, but it's too late and regret is my only option.

7. I have just spoken to a representative but have found out that they will not do anything for international orders, however they will be able to help me file reports for packages mailed within th United States. I will let everyone know how it goes later today thanks everybody

8. I'd like to add on the the Post Office topic-- My carrier cam wrapped in thick brown paper, typical kidn that you use for other packages. The bad was exposed and the wrapping was torn in the MIDDLE. The package did not open where it was taped, but it would have to be cut open or something of the sort.
      I agree, if you're paying more than 15$ from something out-of-country, pay for insurance :D

9. I think the only real solution, bella, after the refunds, is that you REQUIRE people to pay for priority with insurance and delivery confirmation. If you are out of the country, registered airmail.

Seriously. As a seller I have had similar problems of packages missing for weeks at a time. They eventually turn up, but I feel horrible. The only proof of mailing is a receipt.

I learned my lesson when I nearly lost a $75 pair of touya glasses. Priority and delivery conf, insurance if you need it.

10. I would like to mention that you can indeed send things registered; however, it isn't a means of sending but an additional service you pay for. It costs approximately $7-8.

As for insurance, as another poster mentioned, you can insure things internationally.

11. That's funny because when a woman in front of me wanted insurance and delivery confirmation (for the tracking number) the postal worker told her she just needed insurance as it comes with a tracking number.

12. I recently shipped out a doll. The insurance came with a tracking number. It was on the side of the slip. Unfortunately, the tracking is a LITTLE slow, because it said that it was still shipping out of my city, when in actuality it was at EM's doorstep.

13. You can not track the insurance number online. The post office can track it.

14. I'm going to stay away from the drama in this post and just relate the details of my transaction with Bella:

I contacted Bella about making me an MSD carrier on Novermber 28th. She replied, we hammered out details, I sent her the money and she confirmed that she received it on November 29th.

December 19th, I contacted her and asked if she had sent the carrier out yet as our post office had recently lost a package (though it was found and delivered in a timely fashion). She said she would be sending it out the next day.

I messaged her again on January 3rd, asking her to remind me of the date she had sent it out since it had been two weeks since her last message. She said she had sent it out a week and a half ago.

Not wanting to push it, I gave it until January 17th, then messaged her again asking if she had insured it and how long it had taken others to receive their carriers. She said it had been insured and should have arrived in four days, but if it didn't she would make me another at no cost.

Since it was the holidays I thought maybe the mail was running really slow, but I finally contacter her again on January 23rd telling her it still had not arrived. She once again offered to make me another at no cost if I would pay $7 shipping, which I did.

On February 16th, I received the replacement carrier. It is nicely constructed and serves its purpose well, and I was so happy to finally have the darn thing that not much else about the transaction mattered.

I'm surprised to see that my situation was not unique, and I hope all of you get your orders settled with either a full refund or the carrier you paid for.

15. I think 4 months is patient enough, I'm sure if it happened to you, Kagari, you wouldn't be happy either, and no offense, it's not your place to say who can and cannot be patient. :\ Sorry, you just sound a tad rude in your post and I would advise you to put yourself in these peoples' shoes before commenting (also maybe read and what was said, this isn't a week or two that people have waited...).

And I've read the thread, it does sound like maybe her PO is messed up, so I'm not going to bad mouth and say "SHE'S LYING" or anything! But if she can't deal with all these orders right now she shouldn't be doing them, end-of.

I hope everything gets sorted on both sides soon!

16. In response to everybody thank you for your support, I would definitely like to add that I would never take on a task if I felt I could not do it, I know my customer service sucked, yes I've been told that throughout this thread often, and I am sorry that it has been such a mess, I have filed several reports with the united states postal service. But please remain patient I am doing everything that is in my power to do to solve this issue, and while I could not send the money today as I am transferring funds out of my bank account I promise that I will try my best to get refunds to everybody by the end of the week. I know I said I would try to today and I'm sorry that I could not. As for the stress I am going through with all this, I don't think anybody could even begin to comprehend what I am going through, you can all individually decide whether or not you can trust me but I am done with the drama, I would like to thank Nat and Jibrille for being understanding and I hope that everything will turn out ok.

17. AMEN ..to that.. Oh yeah and im one of those Group order people and have been in Bels. group orders before. and We never have a problem there. so in retrospect to anothers post about it. WE do know with who we deal. and we know Bel works hard to answer all our PM and get in touch with luts. So while you have ever right to protest what you seem like a wrong. We over at the Group orders are quite content with Bel..

Just so you know there is another side and she is a wonderful Group order hostess. and I have been in her group orders for hundred + dollars.without a problem as have many others. . I do hope this negative post will go away on its own. as Im sure you will all get your refunds etc

18. I have been bedridden with migraines so I have not been able to update here ...

I would like those that keep mentioning the word "scammer" to know that those of us going through this have NEVER mentioned that word, and do not think that of Bella. I posted things how they are, I never made assumptions or accused her of doing anything other than what she has/hasn't done. The others that have done transactions with her have posted only what they've dealt with as well. So please stop making assumptions about others and trying to put words in our mouths.

Once everything is sorted out, and all transactions are settled in full, then I will edit the title of this thread to take out the word "Negative". But until then, I ask that only those that have done transactions with or are currently waiting on a transaction with Bella to post here. If you would like to offer shipping advice, I'm sure Bella appreciates it, but for those of you that are only posting to stir things up - please stop, as it is not helping the situation.

Thank you

19. Just so you guys know, you don't have to buy priority domestic to be able to get tracking and insurance, you can do it with first class. I do it all the time with no problems (I hate priority so i don't use it unless the package is heavy or the buyer requests it). Also, as has been said, USPS insurance does have tracking, it's just that you can't use the tracking site with it, the post office can track it if there's a problem.
      Anyway, this thread turned out quite well. Both Bella and the original poster stated their points without turning whiny or bitchy, in fact no one who was actually involved started any real drama, and I'm sure that's appreciated by all, and I was both glad to read the original post and to hear Bella respond in such a manner. I hope everything works out for everyone.

20. Jibrille, I really hope that you don't mean me, I was honestly posting to make it clear about the fact that it could have been the post office since I have gotten many things from Bella that have looked to be tampered with.

I have had many transactions with bella and wanted to make that clear. Thanks.