1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transactions with belladurmiente87

Apr 10, 2006

1. I know Bella personally ~ and although I will absolutely NOT get involved in this, I'd like to add in her defense that:

(a) Everything I've ordered from her through Group Orders has arrived without fail
      (b) She's been stressing about the missing packages for a while now - and as a WITNESS I can say that I saw her pack at least three carriers one day while visiting her and Lolitaboyjune. I don't know who they belonged to - I only hope that they've already been received by the people who ordered them, because she shipped them out later that week when she got a ride to the post office by her sister/mom.
      (c) Bella, was flipping out about the packages being late last week - and having traded/bought/sold from here often... I then mentioned having to include tracking #'s and insurance with the shipping cost (raising the prices a bit to adjust the additional cost only); because I'm the world's most paranoid person, and I always have them include it in my purchases.

And when Aelice replied here, it was to me that she was sending the package to...
      and the Insurance tracking number she was talking about was incredibly SLOW. Because while I was tracking it at work and stressing at it's crazy delay, it had already been received at my house. I even contacted her to see what had delayed it that long... When I got home, I pmed her to let her know it had arrived. The insurance tracking number wasn't updated until a day or so after, I believe. :sweat Which is HORRIBLE for everyone waiting for a package ~ or sending one.

I hope this helps. And I only hope this gets resolved quickly for all parties involved.

2. all refunds have been sent and I would really appreciate it if everybody could cancel the echecks I sent earlier as I have sent instant funds this time ^_^ thank you everybody for your patience and support and *hugs* to everybody involved in this chaos

3. I have received a refund from Bella, and since she's stated that she's refunded the others as well, I've taken the "Negative" title off of this thread.

It's ok, since you have had previous transactions with Bella, it is ok for you to post your experience. I was referring to those that haven't had any transactions with her.

4. just as a side note about the insurance/tracking thing. Yes, you can get insurance in the u.s but they do not give you any kind of tracking numbers with it, and should anything happen to that package, it can take the usps a long time to get the ball rolling on looking for the missing package, and refunding the money. Since I buy and ship quite a bit, i can say that I've had experience with both situations.

5. ok, thanks, just wanted to make sure that you didn't think I was trying to stir things up O_o.....

I'm just glad that none of the stuff here turned into a flame war as a lot of scams have been going lately....I really didn't think Bella would do that and I'm glad that the refunds have been sent. ^_^

6. I have received the refund too. Thanks belladurmiente87, I´m sorry all this have happened :(

7. I've dealt with Bella and ours went well. She made me cutie delf clothes. She is very nice!

8. I have not received a refund.

9. sorry about the mix up nat ^_^ refund sent ^_^

10. Now I have received a refund. Thank you bella.

11. you're welcome Nat ^_^ *hugs* I want to thank everybody for their patience

12. Just out of interest: I haven't received a carrier from either the Jan batch or the March batch yet. I wondered if anyone whose carriers went missing from either one or both batches received theirs, or if any had found their way back to you Bella? Do please understand that I am neither wanting a carrier now or indeed expecting one, and as I have refund the transaction is technically null and void; I just am aware that academically there are lots of carriers "out there" that may have resurfaced?...

13. Although I did receive a refund, the carrier never did show up on my end.

14. Again, bumping this to just re-ask an academic question. I am imagining lots of postal workers carrying their bags of post around in dolly carriers... ;)