1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Transgender/intergender dolls?

Jan 7, 2014

1. I have a transgender doll named Connie. I was going to name him Conrad until he showrd up abd it felt like I was holding a lady. Dude clothes never seemed to make her happy ans she always moved and kicked when trying to dress her. Any male faveups I did for her she banged up when I wasnt looking.

She hasnt gotten a girl body yet because I am poor. She currently has a hot glue boob plate that fastens on with yarn.
      She doesnt have any lady clothes yet because I am poor. But she does have a genderlesss outfit thay she seems to like.

[​IMG]

https://i.ibb.co/nrTXkzQ/20190917-224350.jpg

#201 Witchypooh713, Sep 19, 2019
      Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2019
    2. I have one who identifies as a male. But, he is gender fluid I believe. He is gay and but dresses as both. One day he dresses in boy clothes that is both generally male and a little feminine. He also wears clothes that is clearly more feminine and also loves lolita.
      I didn't plan this for him. But I had been reading one of my favorite authors Z Allora around the time I picked him up from a seller. The main character is gender fluid and maybe the kernel started there. I also was not planning on buying him, so I had no boy clothes at that time. So, I dressed him in some of my girl clothes and they seemed to fit him. His new boy clothes also fit him.

3. I have bought a Rainman tanned Su head and body for my JayR Tinaco inspired character. Currently I'm just waiting for it to ship to someone here who'll modify it from female to male, and modify the nosebridge so that the face looks more simila to JayR. I haven't decided on a name yet but the character goes by the same pronouns as JayR. He/Him and They/Them.

4. I haven't shelled any of my binary trans characters yet, but I have dolls to shell some of my nonbinary ocs <3

5. I've toyed for some time with the idea of getting a slim girl doll and making them FtM transgender. It's not Chaeri's style so I'd definitely have to get another doll. When my finances firm up a bit, maybe.

6. All my dolls are girls and I don't really have characters for them aside from "they have this kind of style of dress" but a bunch of them are, for sure, either trans girls or femme-leaning or gender-nonconforming nonbinary (because I am gnc nonbinary myself and living vicariously through my dolls who can pull off styles I never could lmao). Oh, my Zuzu Delf kitty is genderless, too.

7. I have a non-binary doll

8. I'm actually buying a dremel soon so that I can do a top surgery mod! The body is a mirodoll 60cm girl with a small chest, so I'm hoping it won't be too difficult. The character I'm shelling is a trans man.

9. One of my dolls is genderfluid, and depending on how they feels, will either wear female clothes or male clothes. They also has a long wig that they wears on female days.

Ryu

#209 Ryuichi Sakuma 13, Dec 6, 2019
      Last edited: May 20, 2023
    10. Was thinking about the dolls with magnetic changeable boy bits the other day (because they amuse me), and realized it would be neat to have a genderfluid BJD where you could easily swap out the private parts and the chest bits to be male or female whenever you wanted.

11. My first doll turned out to be genderfluid. I never expected him to be, but over the years of owning him (14 years!) he's moved from his company male body to a modded female-to-male MNF body that suits him perfectly. He dresses in both male and female clothing, loves it and rocks all the looks all the time! :XD: I think he actually prefers skirts and dresses over anything else.

12. Being trans myself, I want a trans doll. I'm unsure of how I want to go about it, since I'm still in that stage of truly discovering myself haha. I don't know if I want to put a female head on a male body, or if I want to go in and mod a body... or if I just want a male doll I call trans, even if every aspect of him is... well, male. My own views on myself (not others) are specific of course, as is everyone's, and I feel I'll make the right choice of what I want when it comes around to obtaining the doll :)

13. I have some intergender characters, that are shelled into dolls. Also some of my guys are pretty feminine.
      But the dolls themself aren`t intergender.
      But I collect YoSD. The don`t have distinct features and I would feel uncomfortable photographing my dolls nude on a regular basis. (Since they all look like children)
      I also prefer genderless bodies.

14. I've got a littlefee that I'm pretty sure is either genderfluid or a trans boy, haven't quite figured it out yet. In the meantime, they have two names that they go by: Nisha and Aedan.

15. sorry to necro a thread (i was looking for pics of other ppls trans dolls and came across this!)
      My MNF Kyle: Zachariah is Transmasc and nonbinary (like me lol), his twin my MNF ShuShu: Mouse is a demigirl and nonbinary and my MNF Mir/ka: Mihpares is agender. I have a MNF Alan on a male body on the way who's going to be VERY gender nonconforming and possibly also nonbinary or genderfluid! It makes me happy as a trans person to see so many ppl with transgender dolls!

16. Don’t have a doll yet, but I have an ftm oc who is dear to me and who I would most certainly love to turn into a doll one day. Will be happily following this thread.

17. I mentioned it in another thread, but I'll mention it here, too. I have two transfem dolls, one of which is genderfluid. I also have an agender doll. None exclusively use they/them or neopronouns, though. I also want to create a transmasc character so I can paint top surgery scars or tattoos on them, but I have yet to create a satisfying character to shell. *crosses fingers* Here's hoping.

18. One of my dolls was a huge point in learning that I’m nonbinary—Valentine is genderqueer, and a he/him lesbian. He’s way, way femme, even compared to me. The he/him gives him a way of expressing and presenting femme without being conflated immediately with being a woman. Canon to his storyline, he’s on T, starting to get the makings of a truly spectacular beard, but always in bright red lipstick, and a ton of makeup.

Right now, he’s on the Soom old supergem F body, which has a very exaggerated hourglass silhouette, and a pretty big chest, which has been modded to take the even longer legs off the Dollshe old hound body, he also has a packer that I made out of one of the spare loongsoul parts that I had that he can wear and it’s mostly too flat to be immediately noticeable in clothes, but it feels right for his character.

he was my big way of learning about and expressing that I can be really, really femme, and be a lesbian without being/wanting to be a woman. We differ a little—he’s on T and I can’t be because my vocal range is something I really like. Also because I’m still figuring out the pronouns thing, and what pronouns I want to use. But he’s very much me writing what feels like the ideal gender to me.

His partner, Alia is also GNC, and tends to dress fairly masc, and keep her hair pretty short. A lot like me, she uses she/her but less because it’s her identity and more both because it’s convenient and because she hasn’t yet met another pronoun she prefers. She’s said in her narrative, that she’s a butch first, and anything else a distant second, when trying to describe her gender.

I also have another character who is a trans man, and he’s based on a close friend’s DnD character. Vesuvius is on the old hound body with the supergem legs Val isn’t using, and is going to have some faint top surgery scars added in when I finally get around to painting him.

I also have an agender doll (Ness), their demiboy sibling (Lex), and their bigender sort-of love interest (Coris) from my other series. Also their sister doesn’t feel very cis to me, but I’m still figuring her out out.

also, my DnD character is from a culture where everyone is constantly being reincarnated and sex/gender are viewed very differently. Some people have very strong feelings of gender, where they feel that they, and all their other incarnations have had a stable and unchanging gender. Most people don’t, so gender is understood as transitory, and as more of a cool thing you do in one lifetime that doesn’t have to be a lasting part of your identity. Vidania uses she/her in common but in her native language uses something more to the effect of she/her (for now).

I know I’m missing a few characters, but at risk of getting repetitive, probably half my dolls are some flavour of nonbinary and/or trans.

19. I have a nonbinary Dollfie Dream named Kobi, I got them shortly after I came out as genderfluid and was still coming to terms with it. I kind of lived vicariously through Kobi, dressing them how I wanted to be able to dress, making a certain look that I wanted to look like. It really helped me process being genderfluid and accept myself <3

20. None of my dolls are cis (nor straight) u_u

But my Minifee Mir especially (who’s a character that I have actually written) is a ~25 trans guy who has medium powers and is in a relationship with a demon haunting his house. His transness isn’t a main point in the plot, but as a transmasc person, I wanted to put a bit of myself in this character.

He has been on T for more than two years and has a bit of face hair. I’ll try to mod his body to make him fatter since I see the character as chubby.

Also, my Dust of Doll Appi Jäma is a non-binary jackalope creature who presents in a kinda "feminine" way but use neutral/masc pronouns, they like to cause small mischief and can shape-shift to an animal form.