1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. Hey everybody,

Swinging by with a little reminder as I am trying to make sure nobody misses out:

...the current twigling preorder is open till the last day of August. The masters have arrived at the factory and they have started the molding process. In about a month we should have *some* resin samples, but not a full set because some parts need revision before they can be molded, so they will take a little bit longer before we can see them in resin for the first time.

In order to not overload myself completely, I will close the order when it reaches 100 participants but there are still some slots left, and more preorders like this will be organised in the future.

There are some stragglers who have not submitted their order details yet, even though they have been paying for their doll for over 6 months. This is super important to do before August 31 if you want to a) take part in the draw to win your doll for (almost) free and b) if you want me to actually send your order to the factory along with the others, which I cannot do if I don’t know what you want.

Finally for the moment I will not be making a separate form for those who just want to order heads or parts at this time, if you want a head, shoes, hands, bust stand etc but not a full doll, please email me (link at bottom of post).

The link to the order form is here, click to go there now.

If you have any questions please do contact me via email.

(dear Mods, I am sorry if this is against the rules, I have tried to spread this on the various social networks and also emailed participants individually, just trying to make sure everybody gets back to me before the deadline. As such this is not intended as a sales post, merely to be informative. I tried to update the News thread as well for this preorder, but as it is archived I cannot add new posts that would bump the thread to the front).

2. Did everyone make their final choices? It feels so final now that I'm not getting one </3 But I'm also excited to see all the upcoming dolls!! It's been such an exciting preorder with all the options. I hope they will all be offered again ^^

3. As soon as Twigling put out the notice that options were out i was looking at the pictures. My eyes pretty much glued to the screen looking at all the options. It was so hard to choose!!I'm going to get my Ingenue *fangirl squee* Long Torso+Long legs with vivid skin :aheartbea:sumomo::aheartbea
      I make sure her posts are on the priority settings on fb to make sure i don't miss out on any of them.

Hopefully with next pre-order you can join in then!! :)

4. Can't wait to see the vivid resin Kentarin D'Ley, I almost went for it myself before opting for the pink resin. And I'm still glued to those pictures even though I've filled in my order form - planning out future dolls lol I definitely want Pieta at some point so maybe she'll be next, depending on how the new sculpts turn out.
      Aww Kamia, I really hope you can get in on the next preorder. You'll have your Twigling doll one day I'm sure :)

I'm still planning out my Ingenue - I think I'm going to call her Jasmine. I'm going to commission a wavy mohair wig for her in a pale rose pink, this sort of colour (am I alright to link this?) and I was currently thinking perhaps a pale mint green or a shade of pastel blue for the eye colour - I'm going with gentle and delicate colours for this girl, nothing too bright. AND I was also thinking about getting her a pet fennec fox from Eve Studio since they're so adorable and I think it would fit with with her overall style and theme. Plus I really want one and need to justify the idea :lol: I may have found a source of peach chiffon for that dress too, I just have to work out how much fabric I'm going to need. It would be so much easier if I was experienced with dressmaking lol

5. [MENTION=70274]Zaliayn[/MENTION] - I always add at least half a yard on to what I think I'll need, just in case things go sideways (as sewing projects tend to do in a house full of bunnies)
      I'm pretty excited for everyone to get their dolls to see owner pictures of the new sculpts :)

6. I just lock my order the other day. So I went ahead with my original plan.
      I also definitely want a Pieta or Ingenue or new sculpt in the future.

7. [MENTION=58285]Girrl[/MENTION] thank you for that advice :) This is probably my first properly planned sewing project - usually I just collect random bits of fabric and try to find something that'll work with it - but I've never bought fabric specially for something before. It's kind of exciting! And a little scary too! :XD:

It's good to hear that you've got your order locked in [MENTION=48483]ElvenMoonBlood16[/MENTION], I'm sure she'll look amazing next to your Dollshe boy when she's complete:) Do you know what head you're going to put on the body?

Just need to wait until December now! Can't wait for these dolls to arrive, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's photos.

8. I'm also busy sorting some plans for my Orix, from face-up to wig and costume too.
      I'm done just with her character that is a bit generic need to apply seriously now for her ;)

9. [MENTION=70274]Zaliayn[/MENTION] Thanks for setting my head straight, haha I almost get that long torso :D
      I actually have a head already, it's the body that I'm having hard time looking for. I'm really picky and specific with this one because this mean so much to me. This was for my oc from my high school days when I used to write fan fiction, more like 15 years ago. I had been looking for a lanky and yet still tone female body. Being said it has to have small chest and you know most of the small chest body in the market is like child like or really girly. If not they are like too short or too tall or too expensive (and I don't love to pieces as much as the twigling body.) So when I saw a twirling body I said "this is the one" with grabby and sparkly eyes. Haha
      I kinda stray there, anyways the head is a Little rebel Tenten/Seven. Not sure how it'll look like but I'm crossing my fingers. If the hybrid didn't work, I guess I could always get a Pieta or Ingenue head which I also love to have in the future.
      I'm also excited to see what everyone will do with theirs. :)

10. I have a LR Haichi, and I'm pretty sure the neck is going to be too thick without modding (these girls have massive necks - which I love - but yeah, massive necks which makes hybriding more difficult)

11. [MENTION=58285]Girrl[/MENTION] I hope I won't need to mod the neck area. I think Tenten and Seven has bigger neck hole than Hachi. Also LR has a photo comparison of Tenten and Seven in a 10.5 cm neck (doll factory) that helped me decide. But who actually knows, we'll see on December. (Fingers crossed) :)

12. I can't be completely certain Lilla but I have a pair of Impldoll boots (also 8.5cm x 3.5cm) that fit my Iplehouse girl. Since Twigling dolls are supposed to have a similar foot size to Iplehouse dolls I would have thought that those shoes would fit them too :)

And that's a great idea ElvenMoonBlood16, she sounds like she'll be pretty interesting. I hope that you don't have to to mod anything to get the head to fit the Twigling body.

13. Thanks so much, Zaliayn!:hug:

14. Twigling's feet are pretty wide...I have a couple pair of shoes that my EID can squeeze into, but my Twigling doesn't stand a chance.

15. Yeah, that's my hardest issue right now. I thought my Souldoll girl had large feet but this is quite a bit more fun. Especially when there's a pretty concrete idea of how she'll look and then finding shoes based from that idea!

16. Hmm, if that's the case Raesha then it's starting to sound like my girl may end up living in her Twigling resin shoes for a while then (pretty glad that I ordered some now). And I thought finding my Iplehouse woman shoes was tricky enough. One day I'll get myself a doll with more normal sized feet!
      I've got the same issue Scarele - I'm hoping that Dollmore Model F shoes will fit as there's a couple of pairs that would really suit the style I'm planning for her.

17. Tallulah has multiple pairs of Dollmore Model F shoes (Male SD sized shoes/boots usually work too)
      [​IMG]
      She's wearing DM Model F Macy boots here

18. Whoo! Just placed my order for an Elbe in vivid. No plans for her yet, but I love seeing everyone elses' ideas!

19. Oh wow! I had been lurking so long I didnt see the update to the threads! Been searching the internet for clothes for my incoming Succubi to no avail just not sure how to capture her punk rock sexiness with those dang THIGHS! Also shopping around for a faceup artist to capture the model she based on correctly. Everyone else counting down the months?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk