1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. @Girrl Ah I love the lighting in your photo! She looks ethereal.

@Cyador They will be worth the wait I'm sure!

@Zaliayn Ah good job! Please post some photos, I'd love to see her. :)

2. [​IMG]

I am home with my dolls finally, so Eloy was able to steal the Fifth Motif body from Goohwa. I was able to paint him and make him a wig. He does not have eyes yet, because I cannot decide. I want completely black eyes, but I am also considering other eyes, so I am not sure what to get him.
      I am very happy with my Eloy so I decided to share him even though I said before I would not share him :XD: His name is Branimir Borkason.

3. OOoooh he looks AMAZING! I love the hair! you did a great job on him.:D:love

4. @Prinsessen he is gorgeous! i love how he is coming together and the resin colour is beautiful!

Had an update earlier in the week that my head is being painted so hopefully will have him soon. :) Just completed my first wig on my DIM Flowne, think I'll be making the next one as soon as he gets here. I am thinking a dark cherry wine to go with his tan skin. :)

5. He is so gorgeous!!!! What an incredible faceup on such a spectacular colour of resin!!!!

I can’t wait for my gamine to come in, and I’m already planning full dolls... anyone have any hybrids with twigling’s body?

6. Oh my! I'm glad you did decide to share him because he's gorgeous!! :D Just everything, wow, Wow, WOW!
      I have one hybrid already and am planning two others. I really love how her bodies look and pose.
      [​IMG]
      Verity is an Angel Toast Elf Raven on Twigling's body and I'm planning on putting a F65 Siean on one of her bodies as well (Flat chest, long torso, long legs). I've got a Granado Jaden I want a Twigling body for as well (flat chest, long torso, short legs) since the character is a flapper and it's hard to find feminine bodies that work with that aesthetic

7. Thank you so much! That’s excellent!! I’m considering a Pieta in teal, and a grey body that’s probably going to a ringdoll Carmilla (flat chest, long torso, long legs)

8. There can never be enough Pietas! She's such a lovely sculpt, and will look phenomenal in teal :D (I love Twigling's teal, but my Pieta is a djinni and teal felt a bit too cartoony for her - thanks Disney)
      Annnd Samarra spam, because Pieta
      [​IMG]
      tears of god

9. Your pieta is honestly the one that made me fall in love with the sculpt! She’s spectacular!

10. Hi!
      Your Eloy looks really awesome! I've used black eyes on my Eloy & they look really good & if you want your doll to have completely black eyes as well, then you should definitely use AAA Grade Natural Black Onyx Sphere Gemstones that I obtained from a store on eBay. The shine on these gemstones are so brilliant & are far more superior than plain glass beads.
      The size that fit Eloy's eye sockets perfectly is 14mm & here is the link for you to have a look & decide whether they are what you would like to use.:) Grade AAA Natural Black Onyx Gemstone Round Sphere Ball Healing Collectibles | eBay

#610 Delphi, Jul 26, 2018
      Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    11. :blush that might be the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day, thank you!

12. You’re very welcome!!!

13. @AllyCat Thank you so much :D
      @Miku_Plantman Thanks very much :D The resin color is one of my favourite :D
      @Chameleon Thank you. I really love the blue color :D
      @Girrl Thank you very much :D
      Verity is a really cool hybrid. Looks like a nice match in both color and size.
      @Delphi Thanks so much :D Thanks for the link. I will look at them. Maybe I can find his eyes there :D EDIT: aah, too bad. No shipping to Denmark and I just moved away from China.

14. My Eloy head has shipped, his body will be looking forward to having a new head. :)
      [​IMG]

I'm currently debating over Gamine or Elbe in teal or light grey to go with the rest of my fantasy crew. It is such a tough choice, they are both gorgeous sculpts.

Edit: I went for Gamine in the end with short hip and long leg. :D

#614 Miku_Plantman, Aug 3, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    15. Hello, just a little update. My Eloy head came in last month and I have made him a little wig. :) Solsikke did such a good job o his face up, I still catch myself just staring in awe at him. :)
      [​IMG]

16. Speaking of Eloys, I need a little help remembering.... the first order, which was for "in stock" Eloy heads, to those who bought them.. how did I pack them and did they come with any certificates?? I remember packing the second batch in a rush before going on holidays, and with straw and transparent boxes and stickers, but no idea what I did with the first batch.... which was back in 2015.

17. @twigling , I cannot remember from which batch my 2015 Eloy head was.
      I received no certificate with it. The only record I have is a Paypal receipt dated April 2015.

18. Thank you Lilla. I think I had ordered them early in 2015 and they arrived around April when I offered them for sale. Very possible that I didn't include any certificate, did you get a sticker, though?? With illustration by Winterdeer (formerly Korone)??

19. @twigling , I went through my records and could not find anything else.

20. I received a tracking number!!!! :)