1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. So did I!!!

2. Hey there all you Twigliens!
      I just received my Elbe doll today & I'm completely stunned by how superb the sculpt actually is!:love
      Such brilliant joint engineering & she poses really well I'm happy to say.
      Reese is a force to be reckoned with, there's no doubt about it!
      One of the best & unique BJDoll artist that are out & about today & there aren't truely that many!
      Anyone who is waiting for their dolls don't despair, these dolls are worth their weight in gold.:celebrate
      My Eloy has finally got his long awaited companion & he couldn't be happier :hug:
      Can't wait to see what else this truely talented doll maker will create in the future.:D
      :thumbup

#624 Delphi, Sep 27, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
    3. I’d love to see everyone’s dolls while waiting for my Elbe in vivid. I’ve seen some on Instagram an Elbe, pieta and gamine. I promise to post pictures of mine when she comes

4. Good luck to those who are waiting! I adore my Ingenue and she is the queen bee of my doll crew.
      [​IMG]In the midst of stars by uni_inu, on Flickr

5. Uninu, your Ingenue is amazing !!!! :daisy

6. Spent 4+ hours in the dark trying to get a very specific shot of Samarra, and it didn't quite work out so it's either on the attempt #2, or time to brush up on PS :sigh
      [​IMG]

7. Girrl you know how much I adore your Samarra. Perhaps she just didn't want to be photographed!

8. My Pieta is here, and she is simply stunning. I am in awe of her.
      What a fabulous doll - she was well worth the wait !!!!!
      [​IMG]

a few more photos here on my Flickr: stashraider

9. Wow!!! I love how you styled her, pianissimo!!! <3 <3 <3

10. She looks great.

11. @pianissimo she looks gorgeous! Love the clip in her hair and how you have styled her. :)

12. solsikke - you did a wonderful job on her face-up, I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much ! :daisy

avrilpaeony - thank you very much, I'm so happy to have her here.

Miku_Plantman - Many thanks, she more or less styled herself, she has such character. Twigling really rocks.

13. She’s gorgeous :D. Did you choose the basic or custom face up option?

14. Msbold1 - I chose the basic face-up option because the sculpt is so outstanding it speaks for itself and needs very little enhancement. :)

15. Agreed! I have yet to see a Pieta that isn't show-stopping, jaw-dropping, flat out gorgeous (I might be a bit biased ;))

16. Hi everyone!! Just put my first girl on layaway! She is an Ingenue in NS (not sure what Twigling calls it) and I found her from a very sweet seller on the marketplace. I actually bought an ebony skin Ingenue and quickly rehomed her to my good friend after getting cold feet about the fantasy resin. I would be happy with a super super dark, natural black skintone, but I couldn’t think of any concepts for the cool toned black! Hopefully I can join a preorder for or find an elf girl again soon.

I completely resort blame to sighthoundlady on instagram for getting me into Twigling. I always thought they were beautiful but her girls pushed me into need territory. I’ve been loving looking through this board at all your beautiful dolls!

17. Hello everyone! I just popped in to look at everyone's wonderful owner photos and figured I would share mine as well. She's one of the ingenues from the harucasting pre-order and her name is Rhenet. :whee:
      [​IMG]

18. Simply stunning! Did you do the face-up?