1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. Elbe came home today. Im so happy and in love with her. :)

[​IMG]

2. Hi there was your oryx the one I saw on instagram?

3. Do you post pictures on instagram or flickr where I could see your dolls? I like seeing what everyone else got.

4. It probably was mine. I'm Luckeedoll on IG. I'm hoping to take a few more pics of her this weekend and send her out for painting soon.

5. Actually the one I saw was foxtales oryx but I saw your girl tonight and she is gorgeous too. I want to send mine off for faceup too but I dont want to part with her just yet. Its been raining here and I work all weekend but hope to get pictures of her soon when its nicer outside too. Looking forward to seeing more of your girl. :)

6. Hey yall Well, I was so excited that my girl was back from the faceup artist and about to be sent! Here is a picture:

Twigling Gamine

I was expecting an email last week from Reese asking for my final payment for shipping, but she was assembling her and realized she had a huge chip in her bust. I had two options: to have her send her now and wait for the replacement piece in about 3 weeks. I didn't see the need in asking Reese to pay to ship the extra piece. I know crap happens, but I wish she had seen it two months ago ago when Solsikke had gotten the heads... it was the 19th of February when I got word they came in. Oh well... I hope it heightens my expectations!

7. That was mine then :3nodding: my user name is TheFolktaleFox. I only just received her and am so in love with her!

8. my Elbe showed up today!! I think i got way too lucky with her, most people have been waiting a year or two for their dolls but mine got here in barely two months! I cant even count my lucky stars lol:hug: today was my last day of university so maybe a present from the universe haha. this brings my twigling collection up to three! I have one of all the generations now.

artist cast Ylisande, Original Ingenue and a 2019 Elbe! All their bodies are so different and unique its crazy! :)

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

9. All the Elbes are gorgeous! Look at that variety in colours! I can't wait to see some faceups when the weather warms up; there aren't enough owner photos of her.

10. finally finished Samarra's goldwork embroidery skirt so I hauled her out to GGP for pictures
      [​IMG]

11. Just got my Eloy. Anyone have suggestions for a body to fit it besides 5th motif or dollshe? :3nodding:

12. The Dollshe 24M (Kahn's body) or if you want a slightly more slender look: the Dollshe 18M Mystic body

13. Unfortunately they are sold out :...(

Also, I guess even if Mr. Dollshe decides to sell him at discounted price, the color I need (honey cocoa tan) won’t be available :atremblin

14. But both of those will be back, and you can keep an eye on the 2nd hand market too. The Mystic body shows up there now and then. And the resin you want may be available too.

Besides that, you can just send them an e-mail with the question how much the boy of your choice will cost and after that you request if they can send you an invoice to pay?

15. I know 5th motif fits on the dollstown 18 yrs, which is also cast by dollshe, so you should be able to get it in cocoa. One of these years

16. The legs are kicking because of how the elastic runs through the body - and it is worse in the Pose+ body. Basically the elatic must run straight down when standing and it doesn't. I haven't figured out exactly how to fix it, but I think making the hole inside the hip up into the torso smaller + make an extra part to guide the elastic in the top of the chest joint - should help.

17. One tip about getting the Mystic body to stand: make sure that the elastc that goes up in the neck runs in front of the elastic that goes through the arms. Not behind it. That does allow it to run straight better! Mine no longer buckles through his knees (he is sueded)

18. Thank you! I may have to try that, too!

19. does anyone have their eloy head on an OLD 18m classic body? i am looking to get one for my eloy head but i cant find any pictures for size lol

#700 jamie5m, May 1, 2019
      Last edited: May 1, 2019