1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. Hello :)
      Congratulation everyone on your new dolls! I also just received mine Gamine + extra Oryx head. They are stunning!
      I have a little problem to decide that eyes to buy for Oryx. I have several but nothing seems to fit. 16mm fits well in the orbit, but iris is too large. 14mm I had, fits well to Gamine, but still too large for Oryx. So I suppose it should be 10mm or 12mm, but with large white part (sclera)?

Anyone who have Oryx... what eyes did you have and where did you buy it ? Thank you for answering :) <3

2. She is beautiful! just got mine too :)
      What eyes did you use?

3. [​IMG]

I have mine on the 18m Classic Mystic body :)

@sherryhable Congrats! :)

4. I have 12mm mako eyes in my Oryx.

5. Th
      and you for answering! :)

6. Hi I purchased 12 mm light blue eyes with yellow threads from ginarolo. I believe she has a thread here on doa in the eye marketplace. I messaged her on Facebook.

7. I would love to see shots of your Gamine! Congratulations :love

8. Hello all :) So I am looking at preordering a Gamine I think...(the sculpts keep changing that I want so basically I want them all). Can someone show your vivid and the normal skin tones on dolls that are from the dollcasting service that is being used now? I am having such a hard time deciding which color I want to order.

9. [​IMG]

Just a little snap of my Eloy, Ammon and my Gamine, Babette fooling around. Has been fun making their wigs and clothes. :)

10. Ammon (great name, btw) does not look impressed :lol:

11. I should really join in discussions a little more instead of jumping in here and there!

That said, I'm expecting my impldoll idol body to arrive any day now for my Gamine head. She's going to be a huge modding project, but she will have a body at least whilst I work on her modified parts.

I'll be posting a brief box opening when all parts of the body arrive. I'm looking forward to seeing if this will work out after all the waiting.

ETA - sneak peek! The head and body are both in grey resin and not a match, but I didn't expect them to be, so that's not an issue. The second part of this order is waiting for me at home! The head fits just fine, but for my tastes the neck looks a little short so I'll lengthen that a little. There's a limited range of motion for the head on the neck as is, so I'll mod the shape when I lengthen it.
      [​IMG]

#711 beatnik, Jul 3, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    12. I'm having health issues and won't be able to make the clothes and stuff I wanted to in time for Resin Rose starting August 16. Can I get some recommendations for shops that make clothes in the right size for these girls? I'm in the US.

13. Sadly everyone I know of takes around 3 months to get everything sewn and shipped. I've had very good luck with SD13 boy clothes fitting my girl though if that helps any.

Also I was wanting to hybrid an iplehouse head with a twigling body. Does anyone have both that could test out the fit for me? Or if you know of someone who has pics can you link them? I can't seem to find any pictures of an iplehouse/twigling combo and I really want to make sure this will work before I spend oodles of money :XD::XD::XD:

14. Iplehouse female head fits extremely well on the Twigling body, don't think I have any photos though but I could put one of my Iple heads on my Twigling body, she is currently nude as I have been doing a bit of head swapping and trying ideas out.

15. @beatnik , That is a lovely hybrid!

@Miku_Plantman , I love your dollies! I watch them on IG! I adore Ammon's skin tone!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to drop by and leave a picture of my new Gamine! :D She finally arrived after a looooong series of misfortunes along the way, and she still has a broken bust piece. Reese finally asked that DCS send me a new one straight to the US. It is being sent EMS, so hopefully it will be in soon!

[​IMG]Twigling Gamine, blue by Alicia Helton, on Flickr

16. @Alicat Ouff! Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your order. It sounds like the end is almost in sight, so I hope the new chest piece solves any outstanding issues. Yay for more Gamine girls, yours is stunning in that resin tone.

17. That would be absolutely amazing and I would be eternally grateful! I did end up finding one hybrid pic but it didn't show how the head looks on the neck very well.

18. Hi, I can do that but I am away from home until Friday so it would have to wait until then.

19. Alrighty, I'm just happy someone is willing to take some pics for me! :XD: Thank you so much!!!

20. One pic below, I can send you a couple more via pm if you like but I thought it might be of interest to others to see one here, the head is peach gold and body normal so not a match colourwise.

[​IMG]DSCN7573 by avrilbartlett, on Flickr