1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. @Chameleon Yep! I'm gonna buy almost all heads XD

2. That’s so understandable. I’m definitely getting Oryx and gamine, but I’m considering pieta, and maybe Elbe. But also a full Nkiru in sienna...

3. @Chameleon Def gonna take Ingenue, Gamine and Elbe. Even Eloy if only it would fit the body XD

4. Oh my god, is she offering Ingenue and Eloy?

5. @Chameleon Ah, no it's true. Ingenue won't be available. Eloy it's just a pipe dream of mine XD

She will sell only the ones she usually sells but in black resin.

6. That’s valid. I’m dyeing an ingenue head obsidian to get around that.

7. @Chameleon Actually a smart idea :O Now all I have to do is to find an Ingenue XD

8. Yep! The dream would be an obsidian ingenieuse, honestly, but there’s no way I could afford that. I’m also debating using a different head for my obsidian character and dyeing my ingenue head red because I have a weakness for red.

9. @Chameleon Yeah me neither. This is why I'm so pumped up about this (prolly) last chance to get an obsidian Twigling doll!!

You should totally try to dye it in red!

10. I’ll have to figure out a body for her too, but that shouldn’t be hard. I might just have to do it!

11. Twigling sent out emails about the pre-orders for the Obsidian, guys!

If you want Ingenue and/or Eloy heads be sure to answer the email, please! Maybe there is still hope! (Maybe)

12. Last email I got from Twigling was in May... I'm super salty that it looks like the only places she's posted about the Obsidian are FB/Insta, and not on her own website...

13. @Girrl Guess I think it's easier to reach out to people with FB/Insta posts. I honestly forgot about her site XD

Not sure if those emails are just for those who sent the 50 usd already or not, hate to check mails on the phone lol

Well, I guess it cannot hurt to tell Twigling you are interested in Eloy and/or Ingenue anyway, email or not.

#794 Demiurgo, Aug 31, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
    14. Finding an obsidian Ingenue is the dream, but from what I have seen I'm not interested in the redux Ingenue, so I am a bit disappointed. I am however REALLY excited about the obsidian preorder because I can't wait to see more dolls in beautiful black resin!! :D I am looking forward to everyone's owner pics in the future. :love

EDIT: I'm dumb and I want both ingenue and elf ingenue but got mixed up, the one I want in obsidian is elf ingenue but obviously she isn't available

#795 aestellica, Aug 31, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    15. I’m also really excited. Honestly, the endgame for me is finding a stained/yellowed ingenue and dyeing her obsidian. For now though, I just think gamine is so pretty.

16. Apparently redux Eloy "will be quite similar to his older self but smaller" while redux Ingenue "will need to try (yet again) to modify without losing her essence as has happened when I have tried to renew her in the past. That said, she will also be marginally smaller than before"

So, since pre-orders will be up till December, I think it could be wise to wait and see this new Ingenue ( just saying ofc, I'm a curious person).

17. I have just seen bust stand are an option now for the obsidian preorder and if the preorder indeed last until december i am going to have to pick one head (or two) and it won’t be easy!

#798 Skimo, Sep 1, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
    18. I can copy-paste the email, if you want.

19. I want the Eloy head too. May be we should ask? I am always confusing to ask :frownyblush: