1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. @Chameleon in her IG comments I read that Zuri will be released as a complete doll, so I will wait. Always wanted that body!

Ohh! So you found the head! Lucky girl! I didn't think that was the case tbh xD Hope you will post your dying and tatoo jobs somewhere, they look really interesting!

#821 Demiurgo, Sep 17, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    2. Thank you so much! I have a couple project journals up right now for some of it, but a lot of it is so thoroughly unfinished, because of school and my inability to not start her projects haha! And I thought the Zuri preorder was for full dolls this time around (because oh boy would those tans be hard to match with her size), but I guess I'll see. It is a really pretty body though!

3. @Chameleon No no this time is head only! Luckily for you (maybe). Yeah, that body must be mine *maniacal laugh*! Ah, I really love dark tan dolls! I know they are difficult to work on, but... The way colors look on them are so unique and beautiful! I started with a Lillycat caramel Lyse and now... I'm about to buy an Obsidian Twigling! WOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

I will keep an eye on those projects and hope you will find time for new ones XD

4. That’s so understandable! I also really love the way colour looks on some of those darker tans. I plan on Zuri in the dark cocoa or chocolate. I’ve also really noticed gold looks magnificent on my iplehouse ebony doll.

5. My apologies in advance for the double post!

Nuria just said on her insta the Zuri preorder was for whole dolls, just as a heads up!

slightly more on topic is that I’m going to be testing my sandable paints for colour change this weekend, which could mean my obsidian girl is done soon!

6. @Chameleon oh nononononono it was much better when I thought it was only the head.... T.T

:OO show us!

7. Just got my second raw umber Gamine. All they need are face ups and some new clothes.:dance
      I can’t decide if I want to attempt their face ups or have them done by a pro, either way I’m in love.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      Sorry, I still can't figure out how to post pics on here.:doh
      Thank you so much @aestellica for the tip:hug:

#827 Msbold1, Oct 19, 2020
      Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    8. @Msbold1 When you hit the arrow in the lower right of the flickr photo, it brings up sharing options. Go tot he BBCode tab and copy the code that's there to paste into your forum post. Anyway, your Gamine's are GORGEOUS so thank you for sharing!!

9. Ooooh wow, they're stunning! :D I've got a Gamine in raw umber on my wishlist. One day!

10. *pops in after like, a 3 year hiatus,* does anyone know how the sienna tan compares to Iplehouse special real or Luts normal brown? :3

11. Based on this pic I think sienna might actually be closer to either iple light brown or dark brown than special real. (Sienna is beside the purple, and then Raw Umber is the ones on the far side there, which I think are similarish to iple ebony, but a bit lighter!)

12. Oh my gosh I am really close to pulling the trigger on ordering a Teal Elbe.... does anyone happen to have pics of their short waist short leg Elbe (or anyone) standing next to a minifee and DC kid body dolls? And even next to a fairyland centaur? I would love to see how she would look proportionally so I can plan

13. Update: ordered my Elbe today so excited!! Also ordered her some eyes, a wig and shoes :dance:dance:dance

14. Congrats!!! I love Elbe so much. I just have a head with no body right now, but she’s Such a pretty head. Do you have a character planned for her?

15. Thanks @Chameleon - she will be the Morrigan (or a Morrigan... not sure if she is the only one yet). So black accessories and feathers and clothes - I can at least start making things for her. She will be my first SD size doll very excited!

16. That sounds awesome, especially on a teal doll!

17. Thanks @Chameleon - opted for the Mint resin in the end, and getting some obsidian hands to be gloves for her too (as well as long nail mint hands).

18. I love the idea of obsidian glove hands. My head is also in mint! She's going to be a hybrid of some kind (either with my long awaited dollshe order, or with a supia body, because I couldn't afford another body on that order)

19. Supia are next on my wishlist I think @Chameleon ... the ballerina feet really tempt me!

20. I get that! I was super tempted by the Amadiz body when it was available, so the ballerina body was exciting. Mine is probably going on the 65 though, entirely because her character is supposed to be pretty tall!