1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Doll Discussion ~ Part 3

Aug 1, 2015

1. The good news is that because of the small delay, Twigling is probably going to be starting another preorder before the last one comes in - she mentioned it on her Facebook.

2. It looks like I have just made my last payment on the long layaway. I wonder if anyone knows when the dolls are supposed to be ready? I looked at Twigling's Facebook but everything there looks like old posts (or I don't know how to look properly since I don't use FB).

3. Just saw sadols newest dresses and i want one but have no idea if it would fit a twigling body so i dont want to spend that much only to be disappointed when i get my girl sigh the down side of only having one girl doll D:

4. I think this is great, as well...but I really want to have her home before I make an order for next year...as long as it's a long layaway, I'm good....just so damned excited to get my first twigling! I ended up adding a face-up at the end. Any ideas on what kind of a delay that adds? :)

5. Twigling has posted an update on her FB page:
      They're getting closer! :dance

Libacious1, hard to say how much of a delay a faceup would add but I'd suppose Twigling has to send them off to the artist to be done so it'd probably be a few weeks extra at least in my opinion. You could always ask her via Facebook and see what she says.

6. My final layaway payment just went though, yay!

7. It's very interesting wondering if normal colors, which means colors without any extra would come first :wiggle

8. A couple of pictures from the twigling exhibition in Norway this summer.

Therese outside the gallery, holding Ylisande.
      [​IMG]

Newkiru has a faceup by Miu/Bunnylungs, the other bust is by Winterdeer.
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5650/20948968874_000df9dfa9_c.jpg

Main wall and installation.
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5791/20950614593_19ed15735c_c.jpg

Mary Piéta, faceup by Miu/Bunnylungs, outfit, wig and styling by Skumring.
      https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/611/21571762995_1542e3542e_c.jpg
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5676/21384826319_598db154e9_c.jpg
      https://c2.staticflickr.com/6/5646/20948950274_41b648887f_c.jpg

#88 skumring, Dec 16, 2015
      Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2016
    9. Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing!

10. Gosh, I need to get Pieta at some point, she's such a gorgeous sculpt. Thanks for the photos skumring!

No news about any dolls setting off from the factory yet, but Twigling has posted a newsletter here that's an interesting read.

Happy New Year everyone! :)

11. So quiet in here lately...

Been having lots of fun and being very productive this week with sewing and wig making. My projects this week included this wrap top, and a stunning new angora wig for Rusalka. *________* It's okay to drool over your own dolls, right?

[​IMG] by AngstyPenguin, on Flickr

12. The matching wig really makes her eyes pop. Gorgeous!

13. On the 13th of January, twigling posted this on Facebook:

White dolls should arrive with me next week, the following batch will be the pink dolls arriving at the end of January. I will be away in the middle of Feb, but will be back before the end of that month to keep at it.

Of course, once the white dolls arrive at her residence/studio, she still has to inspect them, sort the parts, drill them, and string or pack them (depending what was ordered), and for some they'll be going on to faceup artists rather than directly to customers, but still, it's great news!

14. She posted photos of the white dolls on Facebook!

15. I looove the Twigling dolls! They are wonderful, gorgeous... and so on.

I was wondering if the body would be able to hybrid with an AS youth head? And if the resin would match?

I'm in love with the new body types:D I saw on Flickr by Reese. Maybe someone can help me with this?

Thank you
      -Kate:aheartbea

16. Does anyone have Dollshe eyes for Ingenue? What size Dollshe eyes will look good? :sorry

17. #97 Lilla, Jan 30, 2016
      Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    18. Ugh. So dangerous. I think Oryx might work for one of my assassin characters, especially if Twigling does a more muscular female body (because if anyone can sculpt a knock-it-out-of-the-park fierce, muscular woman, it's Twigling!) especially in dark brown resin

19. @Girrl , the problem with Oryx is that she can work her way into everyone's wishlist. :lol:

20. Is it me or has Twigling given up on DoA?
      Is she going to be selling her dolls via facebook only?