1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Twigling Minigenue Discussion Thread

Aug 21, 2016

1. Wooow, she looks breathtakingly gorgeous @Lucilla!

The face-up on mine might be done today omg ;u;

2. @HoneyRyder : Thanks for her! Horns are affixed to the wig with magnets! It's my friend Dark Tales who make it !
      @T4124 : I put hotglue on her hips and knee ^^
      @Roterwolkenvogel : Thank you :) I I look forward to see yours

completed <3

3. Oooh, so nice to see them all start arriving!
      I so look forward to seeing yours with a face Roter :D I still probably have to wait a while for Pearls of Danube to open commissions...

There's a doll meet this weekend, so I decided to make Agni (which I've decided is short for Agnetha) some quickie clothes. She'll probably have a more extravagant style than this eventually, but it works for the weekend. Also tried my hand at late night photography; I still need some practice, but I think the ambience suits her.

[​IMG]

4. Even without a faceup she is so gorgeous Winona!

5. Aww, thank you! It definitely shows Twigling's skill as a sculptor when her dolls are as beautiful without a face-up as with :)

6. Quick photo of my newly arrived Minigenue in the black resin. The lighting isn't fantastic in this photo, since I apparently prefer to take my photos when there's barely any natural light left :roll:
      [​IMG]

7. Wow, the black resin is fantastic! <3

8. I too got a black resin Minigenue! They're so amazingly gorgeous, I couldn't leave her behind.
      [​IMG]

9. I can't wait what you'll do with her Mantis 8D

10. Hi there! Does anyone here have any information about the future of Minigenue? Next pre-sale or if there will be extra parts to choose from? I have the big Ingenieuse and would just love to get her in the msd-size. But I'd love the doll to have as long legs as the big girls have as I know that Minigenue currently has shorter legs. Anyone know why is that? There must be a reason for it, but what?

11. Twigling was going for a more realistic proportion with the shorter legs, if I remember correctly from her Facebook posts during the making of Minigenue. I have not heard her mention any other options like the big girls have. Next up for the minis is more face plates--Pieta is the leading vote for the next one, with Elbe not terribly far behind. She's also mentioned a couple times that the next preorder will be opening very soon.

12. @Raesha Thank you for the info! Better keep my eyes open then for the next preorder. Oh, that was the reason for the short legs?!? And I've been thinking that the proportions looks more balanced with the long legs. :lol: I just feel the body looks more graceful with longer legs as it's quite bottom heavy and the tallness short of balanced it all. Might just be my own thinking as I'm tall myself and live with even taller man and we both have super long legs ourselves. So that's what I'm used to. :XD: I love the body anyway but if I could choose, I'd rather have the doll taller with longer legs. I don't need it to be certain height and over 45 cm would be fine by me. Well, just have to wait and see if the mini version will have the same option parts as her big sisters have.

13. Can anyone help me out? I got my Minigenue girl but I'm having difficulties clothing her what have you guys been getting for your girls? is she an SD bottom?

14. She certainly doesn't use SD bottoms no... Stretchy mini-sized tights generally fit, especially if they're more regular MSD size than slim mini (though slim mini ones fir if they're stretchy enough). Otherwise I've been making my girl clothes herself so I can't help with tops.

15. [​IMG]

Got my girl back from VittaVera and had to celebrate with an impro shot!

16. Ooooooooo she's so amazing Roter! Congrats on getting your girl back :D

17. Wich eye size are you using for your girls?

18. Mine currently has 10mm eyes

19. Yeah, mine also has 10mm eyes :)

20. And may I ask wich brand/kind of eyes are them?

I am afraid of 12mm don't fitting her eye sockets.

Tags: